Yemen is in good shape

نيرو

عضو فعال
التسجيل
13 أبريل 2008
المشاركات
الإعجابات
The best government is that which governs least

This is what Henery David Thoreau once said about the best government. Republicans always think this is the idealist government because they don't want the government to interfere with their buiessness

Plato always believed in the ideal state (ideal city) or government. The hidden secret about this city is that plato himself promote the division of labor in his city because he thinks thats the efficient way of satisfying the needs of community. Each man in his state will be given the job to which he is best suited. Little of Marxism and little of praising slavery.

Machiavelli idea of the best government should be ruled by absolute power exemplified by kings, emperors, and dictators. This is clearly shown in his book "The prince".

I recommend you guys go read his book its interesting. I am sure all dictators did lol.

Here are some highlights

He talks about Defense and military:

"Machiavelli also warns against using auxiliary forces, troops borrowed from an ally, because if they win, the employer is under their favor and if they lose, he is ruined. Auxiliary forces are more dangerous than mercenary forces because they are united and controlled by capable leaders who may turn against the employer"

self- reliance

"When a prince comes to power through luck or the blessings of powerful figures within the regime, he has an easy time gaining power but a hard time keeping it thereafter"

Reputation of a prince

"Men have imagined republics and principalities that never really existed at all. Yet the way men live is so far removed from the way they ought to live that anyone who abandons what is for what should be pursues his downfall rather than his preservation; for a man who strives after goodness in all his acts is sure to come to ruin, since there are so many men who are not good"

Cruelty vs. mercy

"The answer is that one would like to be both the one and the other; but because it is difficult to combine them, it is far safer to be feared than loved if you cannot be both".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Pure communism" in the Marxian sense refers to a classless, stateless society, one where decisions on what to produce and what policies to pursue are made in the best interests of the collective society with the interests of every member of society given equal weight in the practical decision-making process in both the political and economic spheres of life"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nero the yemeni forum writer once said "The best government is that which ruled by Ali". the president brought himself for the last 30 or so years to build strong modern yemen. I am not sure how you guys want democracy and tribism. (never ever combined together in my own dictionary). The president is doing his best.

Yemen already have two wars, and most likey there will be third one against Sudan. (they are too annoying) I think yemen should invade sudan.

so please don't tell me yemen is not a good place to live. People don't like complainers.

look up yemen and you will find its ranked 88 in the whole world out of 181. (this is good)

yemen still better than 93 countries

source( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal))L

I will post later how I view the solution to yemen.

نيرو

عضو فعال
التسجيل
13 أبريل 2008
المشاركات
الإعجابات
I take back what I said about Sudan

I love sudani people

ابراهيم صياد

قلم ذهبي
التسجيل
9 يناير 2007
المشاركات
الإعجابات
Looking at yemenis currency

The dollar now is 240 rials

http://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from=USD&to=YER

it went up 15 rials just yesterday - lol
which means the country is getting worse
its getting poorer right

so what you say about that

we are going backwards

does that tell you that the current government is not handling the situation the right way

if they are not capable of ruling i would say step aside and let someone else take the country forward

وردة الحب

قلم فضي
التسجيل
24 سبتمبر 2008
المشاركات
الإعجابات
its getting poorer right

we are going backwards

does that tell you that the current government is not handling the situation the right way

if they are not capable of ruling i would say step aside and let someone else take the country forward
for real!!!0

إبراهيم ناصر

رحمه الله
مشرف سابق
التسجيل
14 أبريل 2006
المشاركات
الإعجابات
its getting poorer right

we are going backwards

hi abe

the fall is going to start, worry about your classes
:biggrin:

سمعت المثل اللي يقول مع اخوتي مخطي ولا وحدي مصيب !!!

نيرو

عضو فعال
التسجيل
13 أبريل 2008
المشاركات
الإعجابات
its getting poorer right

we are going backwards

The currency exchange value doesn't necessary means we going backward

The central bank pumped ~60 million dollar to market to stabilize the riyal but kept going down since Jan 2008

*http://www.tradearabia.com/news/eco_183855.html

In my opinion there is a huge dumping of riyals in the market and purchasing the US dollars and gold, thus creating artificial (fake) demand for dollar and gold

when there is a war in a country, people switch their money to more stabilized currency

Dollar, Euro or more commonly gold
(safer investment)

It's an economic game, not necessary administered by the president. The beneficiary are not only officials but also other governments too

Think about it*