الكاتب : Sheba   المشاهدات : 566   الردود : 6    ‏2005-03-22
      مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2005-03-22
  1. Sheba

Sheba عضو فعّال

التسجيل :
    ‏2004-12-11
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    [align=left]I was watching TV tonight while I was studying (Yeah, I like the TV on when I study), and BOOM....there I seen the Hashemite King Abdullah lecturing at Georgetown University. He was wearing some funky clothes! You sure know what penguin look like. he looked pretty much like them, except the sides weren't black and white like the penguin. They were white and blue. Yeah, some changing won't hurt! Anyway, as I looked at him lecturing, I realized that the lecture was about to finish! Unfortunately, I didn't know it was him that was "blah-blahing" all that time. So, I missed most of the "unforgetable and immortal" words of his majesty.

"We are pleased to honor King Abdullah II in recognition of his skillful statesmanship, outstanding achievements in modernizing Jordan, and his extraordinary leadership in promoting inter-faith understanding," said Georgetown University President John J. DeGioia

Thank the Lord he's pleasing you....now the world is perfectly well. So say's Sheba

Obviously, the "Hashemite" King was there to receive some sort of "Honorary Degree". He had another guy lecturing with him as well to support his Majesty. This other guy looked much more worse than the king. He didn't speak neither good English nor good Arabic. There were many error's in his pronunciation. He was failing miserably each time he tries to pronounce a letter in English or in Arabic! He was STRUGGLING to recite "Al-Salaamu 3allikum wa ra7matu allah"!! At least the king knows how to speak one certain language properly, which is English and not his mother taunge language (Arabic)! What really got me into writting this post was this feeling that I have right now that I can't even discribe. I feel so ashamed of them, so disgusted, so disgraced, so tainted and so dishonored.You're probably wondering "why"!. I'll tell you why

This fat guy with the beard was supposed to be some religious figure to represent the Jordanian Muslims. He was praying to Allah to bless Jordan and America and forgot, or ment to skip, his Middle East that's literally drawning in rivers if not oceans of blood! Ever seen a religious prostitute? That's exactly what he looked like. Excuse my language, please

:( Please, pray with me to Allah to eradicate this king and his destitutes

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2005-03-22
  3. Kebrya2_aljor7

Kebrya2_aljor7 عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2004-09-24
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    A man prositute, that is interesting! and naah, I don't mind the French in your language, they deserve even worse...

Once his wife (Rania) came to my university to receive an honorary degree , and to attend a graduation of few scholarship-receiving Jordanian students; she did the same thing(disappointed me and digusted me just like her husband did to you). She speaks English very well, and I had no problem with that, but I had a problem with her talking on behalf of Muslim/Arab women when she is in no position to do so. For instance, she didn't have Hijab (which I didn't mind) nor did she dressed in an Arabic/Islamic custome and yet she is an Arab first lady. Of course she ended up buying a big share in the University (to help the poor instution) while she could've built a small school for the Intifiada kids...
    Gotta say though, she is pretty and we got to take few pictures with her lol.
    Qatar's first lady just received an honorary degree from Texas A&M (doctoral I guess) since she probably donated few big bucks (and I mean big) to their recently-opened branch in Dawha. If I knew they give out degrees for free, I'd drop my thesis work today and receive a degree without having to go through the fuss of graduate school.....

God save us!

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2005-03-22
  5. جراهام بل

جراهام بل مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-04-05
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    I vote for this post
    Excellent--
    once i've read the first part of this essay i was about to laugh ,but when i reached the end of it,this laugh turned to be a painful one
    Sheba
    outstanding one
    and i might be back to go deeper in such a views
    bye for now

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2005-03-23
  7. Sheba

Sheba عضو فعّال

التسجيل :
    ‏2004-12-11
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

[align=left]Queen Rania represents only herself as well as Arab women who know how to flaunt their bodies at foreign beaches with fluent English. She's no better than her husband, my friend. I used to have a slight respect for her, but not after I seen her infamous pictures. Don't think I'm talking here about her head or knees. It is beyond that. Like you said...may "God save us" from those maniacs, so called "Hashemites".....Yeah, sure....Give me another one

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2005-03-23
  9. Sheba

Sheba عضو فعّال

التسجيل :
    ‏2004-12-11
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

[align=left]And I accept your vote. Thank you

I was not trying to be funny, wallah. I was being sarcastic. I'm only sarcastic when I'm really pissed off. Sarcasm is my way of expressing my anger. It comes out naturally.

You see Adel

?You see what kind of people are leading the Islamic Ommah

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2005-03-25
  11. العسيب

العسيب مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-09-21
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    [grade="FF4500 4B0082 0000FF 000000 F4A460"]dogs which they are doing so sis
    iam really very sad for that
    when we just saw as this pics
    what we have to say
    [/grade]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

sister pen stoped write even go ahead
    all what i can say
    allah will be with us if we r'sis

yeah look to this tell me
    is this going in the world
    is it real
    i think yes ..in this time

[​IMG]

Shabina Begum leaves the High Court in London on Tuesday after losing her right to wear the proper Islamic dress in school

what that means

you rs

[grade="FF4500 4B0082 0000FF 000000 F4A460"]there is never wrong time to do something right [/grade]

12.   مشاركة رقم : 7    ‏2005-03-25
  13. Dilemma

Dilemma مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2004-06-27
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Well
    They even do not know the nobility
    Unfortunately, those savage consider as representation of the Arab world.

Thanks

مشاركة هذه الصفحة