الكاتب : جراهام بل   المشاهدات : 1,379   الردود : 24    ‏2005-03-06
      مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2005-03-06
  1. جراهام بل

جراهام بل مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-04-05
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    there's a stereotyped and old utterance says that soldiers love three Ws which are wine,weapon and woman
    as long as this rumor is associated with the American army I'd like to find out the reality of such a conspectus and why it is widespread?;besides, it has sort of a realism
    My American friend whose black has mentioned that to me and he said somehow it's true
    personally,I believe in that since what happens in iraq daily with the scandals and the savagery that occures from time to time
    the three points we hope to concentrate on are:
    1-the semitic goal of making armi and navy?
    2-the human view towards this affair?
    3- and the reality of what have been mentioned above

adel
    regards

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2005-03-07
  3. Sheba

Sheba عضو فعّال

التسجيل :
    ‏2004-12-11
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Well Adel

I've been in Uncle Sam's country since I was 13. Never heard of the so called "W's". Maybe it's an African-American invention...they like to blow some stereotypes here and there every once in a while. Same thing with Caucasian's, Arab's, Latin's, etc. However, I will assume that this "W's" is true

Very interesting. You should post more often :)

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2005-03-07
  5. SamiAlganhey

SamiAlganhey عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2004-11-29
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    rumors< But I LIKE..?

Keep on Posting,
    RegardS
    AKA
    Samiسامي الجانحي

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2005-03-08
  7. جراهام بل

جراهام بل مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-04-05
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Miss Sheba,or Queen Sheba
    you have drawn and designed your picture dropping your kind words over here
    well it's like if i smell a jealousy :) ,you are defending USA but at the end of your replying you said that you r convinced and this is the most important part :)
    just with a view of honesty and logic especially towards Iraq and Vitnam
    U.S soldiers are really always get into outrageous while treating their prisoners of war or their hostages
    thanks for passing by
    regards

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2005-03-08
  9. جراهام بل

جراهام بل مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-04-05
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Sorry i had a mistake

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2005-03-09
  11. Sheba

Sheba عضو فعّال

التسجيل :
    ‏2004-12-11
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

:eek:I'm defending the U.S?

No, that is absolutely inaccurate. It was not an attempt to defend anyone. I was basically giving you a neutral comment

But oh well, maybe I am a little jealous of you Canadians. :D...Maybe because you have Niagara Falls, which
    we don't have over here. Or because you got that "eh" as an addition to your English vocabularies :D

Okay now..lets be honest and serious in here. It is not doubtful that American Soldiers DO such despicable actions towards hostages and prisoners. They CAN be the most disgusting savages, and at the same time they CAN be very nice creatures

For example, I know this student with us in College. He's an American Caucasian (Excuse me, I have to add "caucasian" since they have to add "Arab, African,etc ) He just came from Iraq few months ago. He told me that he is so sorry for what is happening in Iraq. He keeps apologizing to Arab students, he keeps regreting going to Iraq and justifying and explaining himself all the time, as if we are willing to hang his head. He keeps educating Arab students about what they should do to build a safer and better Iraq to keep foreigners out of Arabs affairs. He's just an Example of many Americans that share him the same beliefs. I'm not trying to make Americans picture so beautiful or anything. I am just trying to be fair and realistic. Soldiers, despite their nationality, can be very dirty and despicable at wars. Remember what happened in Somalia by the Canadian soldiers? It was worse then what Americans did in Abu Gharib. The reason why Soldiers behave that way is because most of those so called soldiers are the very low class of society. They are uneducated, racist and ignorant. If you ask them "who is Jesus?" they will keep on saying.."Ummmmmmmm"..that's how stupid and clueless they are. I hope you understand where I'm coming from :)

12.   مشاركة رقم : 7    ‏2005-03-10
  13. Rana

Rana عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2005-03-10
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Each society has its nasty people.. we can't generalize.. we gotta differinciate between governments and the poeple of the USA
    Rana

14.   مشاركة رقم : 8    ‏2005-03-11
  15. جراهام بل

جراهام بل مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-04-05
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    sister Sheba
    remember that the Canadian forces rejected to share the war against ISLAM,ohhhh sorry AGAINST TERRORISM
    and the Islamic public opinion in Canada had the influnce on the Canadian policy in the middle east
    regarding to such a point you focused on,I memorize a report shows how democracy in Canada has beaten the rest of such a system in the entire world
    Anyway it's not of my interests to have a job like a lawyer for this country but i'm just telling facts
    USA,lately,has been steadily declining in achieving the goals and the principles they have made at the beginning of America creation.
    In whole my previous words,non is the point
    But the soldiers everywhere are stonehearted,they have been grown and trained to be qualified in cuting the bodies apart and to grab the hearts from its place in the left side of the chest and to be bloodstained
    .This is the academic studies they take during their military studies and the quality of such an environment.
    you said the American society has different opinions from the government and the army,and my answer is that government have been choosen by the nation itself ,so no excuse should be occured on the surface as long as you people choose your president and sequently he decide and distribute the seats of the government whom started the war against the universal
    and one of the funniest paradoxes is that the Americans voted him for a second period skipping his crimes and his mental problems that he suffers from!!!!!!
    Congratulation
    for me and for you and for the poor human being
    at
    the
    end
    yemen
    is
    the
    best
    regards

16.   مشاركة رقم : 9    ‏2005-03-11
  17. جراهام بل

جراهام بل مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-04-05
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    I agree that every province,state,sect,country,empire and kingdom has its nasty people
    but there is a science called "rate" which show how many mean people in each society.Studies do this job i guess
    and find out the diffrences from each country to other
    nevertheless,the bright side of the human race is still shining
    thanks for showing up
    regards

18.   مشاركة رقم : 10    ‏2005-03-12
  19. Sheba

Sheba عضو فعّال

التسجيل :
    ‏2004-12-11
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    It could be my lame perspective, but I see that you've took the subject a little out of the line. Now you are entering into a useless comparison between America and Canada. Which is obviously not our subject . We are not in the middle of a debate in order to classify who is the best and who is the worst! I think I know enough about Canada. It sure is a great place...no doubts. And I personally think that both America and Canada are equally the same when it comes to human rights. The constituation and the Bill of Rights guarantee
    equal rights for all people living on the American soil despite their nationalities, races and religious background's. Same thing there, in Canada...right? Okay, let us now concentrate on the main point, which is the American soldiers' violation of human rights at wars. You are right....They do teach them to be criminals, but does that necessarily mean that they are all criminals? No, we can't say that Ali (for example) is Indian just because he lived in India, can we? They remain humans, however. You must realize that there's approximately 150,000 American soldier in Iraq! Are they all blood suckers? Well, they may and may not all be.
    Unfortunately, my memory is betraying me at the moment....I can't recall when exactly the U.S asked for Canada's help. This is not to say that your story is false...no, it is very plausible. This is just to explain to you that I can't argue about it since I have no clue concerning this issue in particular.

Regarding the people of the U.S. If you are a little curious, and if you really want to know what American (and when I say American, I mean ALL Americans. Not only the ones you see on Aljazeera) people think of their government, you can simply click on the link I provided below. You will see that America, and through its entire history, have never been so devided. When Bush was running his presidential campaign for a second term, American people took two equal sides (Unlike all times). The first side was with Kerry, the democratic candidate. And the second group went with Bush. Most surveys showed that Bush was going to lose it. But ironically, he won. All American's I seen at the day of revealing the results of elections, were so blue and depressed that he won. I can't even remember one person that was happy about it. Many people said that some cheating took place while counting the electoral votes.

?Who said Yemen isn't the greatest :)

[​IMG]

http://www.sorryeverybody.com/

By the way, I don't like how my text is getting deformed in here:(

مشاركة هذه الصفحة