الكاتب : الجول   المشاهدات : 475   الردود : 2    ‏2005-02-16
      مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2005-02-16
  1. الجول

الجول عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2004-12-10
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    I want to write essay about the bribe in Yemen . How can we solve that? should our government punish the people who ask about bribe?.

Plaese provide me some information about bribe

Please

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2005-02-16
  3. T_K

T_K قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-11-06
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    bribe is a huge problem in Yemen. It cannot basically be solved over night, or by means of
    the government issuing a law to do so. I'ts become some people's way of making a living.
    It's present in every office, ministry, facility etc; you just call it and it will be there. That's why
    it has become so easy to pass by any department's signature in Yemen. The only credential
    you should have is the money. People in Yemen have gotten so reliable on it that they do not
    make enough effort in doing anything.
    Everyone in Yemne is affected by it. Students do not study hard to pass school, because they
    can just BUY the certificates; and can even buy their way into college! How can Yemen ever
    produce geniuses if there is no reason of becoming one?! Other people are affected in other
    places as well. Nevertheless, the worse than being affected is not thinking about it that way.
    People think that it is just easy to give money for acheiving their goals, but achievments are not
    counted for you unless YOU accomplished them.
    At this point, I do not think the government can stop bribes, nor will it attempt to do so. Therefore,
    only the people as citizens of Yemen and as members of the community are able to at least start
    making a change.

I hope you can use some of this info bro .. sorry but I have a lecture coming up soon

my regards

TK

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2005-02-16
  5. الجول

الجول عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2004-12-10
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    k_T
    Thank you for helping me i appreciate that

مشاركة هذه الصفحة