مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2005-02-13
  1. SkyLighter

SkyLighter عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-12-01
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Dear Supervisors,
    If you don't mind I would like to use this space to debate with the concerned parties about this topic:
    Anti-Corruption & Anti-Malaria

We tried it before in the Political Forum, but supervisors there has closed the topic for the reason of using English Langauge!!!

http://ye1.org/vb/showthread.php?t=107034

It worth mentioning that's it a bilingual debate and we seek your permission to start posting from e-mails ,forums and chat.

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2005-02-13
  3. SkyLighter

SkyLighter عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-12-01
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Reply via e-mail

10 February 2005

Mr Redan
    or
    Mr Anonymous (as you referred to yourself in the first Email in September)

After compliments,

After a series of articles and Emails starting in September 2004 concentrating on attacking me in a unique way, I decided to respond just once especially that you have approached recently new people who do not know me personally and have just started working with the NMCP recently, e.g. KPMG.
    Your articles and Emails contained a huge and uncountable number of contradictions, incorrect information and different scenarios to the extent that sometimes I suspected that you are writing about me. Since I have no time to answer and respond to all these contradictions and incorrect information, I decided to shed the light on ONLY SOME of them as follows:

1- You wrote once that I am specialized in “Entomology” and another time you wrote that I am specialized in “Administration” and you added that I bought these certificates of specialization from a photoshop. The correct information my dear is that I have M.B.Ch.B from Alexandria University, DTM&H from Liverpool University and MSc HSM from London University. You are invited to visit my office or the WHO office to see these certificates and you are kindly requested to contact the British Embassy in Sana’a to ask them to investigate this serious discovery that these certificates are fake and bought from a photoshop. Please do it.
    2- You mentioned that I failed in the Sultanate of Oman and so was dismissed and kicked out of Oman after terminating my services there because of my failure and incompetence. In another paragraph you mentioned that I came to Yemen as a member of the Omani team which visited Yemen to help in controlling the Rift Valley Fever and then I took the opportunity and deceived both the WHO and the Yemeni government and perhaps Oman as well to get a post in the WHO office in Yemen and managed to get this post and cancelled my trip back to Oman, using the help of some corrupt people in Yemen as you mentioned. Who are these corrupt people in Yemen? Please identify. If I was a failure in Oman, how come they trusted me to send me as member of a team to help another country? For your information my dear I joined my post here in Yemen in 25 December 1999 and the Rift Valley Fever was detected in Yemen in September 2000 and the Omani team visited Yemen in October/November 2000. I was not a member of this team at all !!!
    3- Although I was a failure in Oman, as you claim, I managed to convince the Omanis to provide the NMCP in Yemen with 5 Toyota Landcruisers instead of the pickup vehicles, and that I insisted to write on the sides of these vehicles that they were gifts from Oman and then I bribed HE Professor Dr Abdullah Abdul Wali Nasher, the ex-minister by giving him one of these Landcruisers !!! Oh my God, how serious am I? Please my dear respect the minds of the people who will read your articles and Emails. How come I was a failure in Oman, and they kicked me out and then I keep this high level of contact with the highest authorities there and convince them to provide the NMCP in Yemen with 5 Toyota Landcruisers. For your information again my dear I created a protocol of cooperation between Oman and Yemen in the year 2000 after meeting HE Dr Ali Moosa, the minister of health in Oman in March 2000 during my participation in an international conference in Muscat and this was followed by an official visit of a Yemeni team to Muscat in April 2000 and consequently I prepared a protocol of cooperation between the two countries which included the following: 18 swingfog machines, 30 Hudson Xpert sprayers, 100 barrels of Abate 50EC (2000 litres) and 45 barrels of Deltamethrine besides the 5 vehicles in addition to visits of 2 Omani teams to train the Yemeni staff in field operations, GR, malaria microscopy and entomology, and the whole protocol was implemented successfully in October/November 2000. This is some of what I did for Yemen just in the very few first months of my post here. If you would like to see a copy of a letter of thanks written and signed by HE Dr Abdu Allah Abdul Wali Nasher, the ex-Minister to the Minister of Health in Oman on 21/11/2000 mentioning in details all the areas of cooperation and mentioning my name specifically as the one who developed and planned this cooperation, you are welcomed at any time. Please tell us what have you done for your country to alleviate the suffering of your people?
    4- Next, I would like to tell you my dear that the 5 Toyota Landcruisers have governmental green plates with the following numbers: 4844, 4845, 4846, 4847 and 4848. How come I give one of these vehicles as a gift or a bribe to Dr Abdullah Abdul Wali Nasher, the ex-minister. My dear I am working in a country which has its sovereignty, systems and laws. I am not working in a forest or a private farm, unless you do not recognize the sovereignty of your country !!!
    5- You mentioned that I am the hero of canceling the grant of USD 12,000,000 from the Global Fund to the NMCP, and in other paragraphs you mention that we are using USD 90,000 from the Global Fund to run a training course which has started in December 2004. Please concentrate, has the grant been cancelled or is it still going on and used ? Please the two claims cannot match together, choose only one !!! The fact my dear is that the grant has not been cancelled. For your information I have the honour to tell that thanks God I wrote the Yemeni proposal submitted to the Global Fund in September 2002 almost from A to Z myself and it was accepted and Yemen won the grant of USD 12,000,000. In some of your paragraphs you claim that I am keeping around me incompetent and ignorant people so that I can write every English form and so on, as you claim of course. Does what you claim confirm that I was the one who wrote this proposal. I think now you cannot disagree with me. This means that really I was the one who wrote this proposal which made Yemen win this huge grant. Again my dear, this is one of my achievements for the Yemeni people. What have you done for your country to alleviate the suffering of your people?
    6- You suspect that the CCM of the Global Fund is a phony creation by me and that I have not recognized the transparency of the Global Fund. For your information the CCM is chaired by HE the Minister of Public Health & Population and the KPMG senior staff and the Global Fund Portfolio Manager responsible for the Middle East attended themselves one of the last CCM meetings. What you wrote confirms that you do not have any credibility. I am sorry to tell you that.
    7- You claimed my dear that I brought some extremists from Egypt and Sudan to participate in this training course which has started in December 2004 and is funded by the Global Fund grant, using the above mentioned USD 90,000. For your information my dear the money of the Global Fund is kept in a special governmental account in the Central Bank and no money can be released except after 4 signatures by the finance manager in the NMCP, the DG of finance in the Ministry of Health, the DG of the NMCP and lastly that of the Minister of Health. I am just a technical advisor for the NMCP and it is not my job at all to handle the money. For your information also, this course is run by Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine (LSTM) according to a contract signed by both HE the Minister of Public Health and Population in Yemen and Dr Hemingway, the dean of LSTM. All the tutors are from LSTM and I have no authority whatsoever to bring anyone to participate in a course which will end by a certificate from this international centre of excellence. I was really afraid and scared that it will come to your knowledge that Dr Michael Chance gave the 2 week course of Medical Statistics. Dr Michael Chance, a senior lecturer in LSTM, has a beard which is much bigger and more intense than mine. I am afraid that you will write in your next article that I brought extremists and terrorists from Liverpool and that I am leading and running an international network of terrorism !!!
    8- You concentrated on figuring me as a terrorist and extremist. Why? Is it because I have a beard? Is it because I am regular in my prayers? Is it because I never shared you in your night sessions of drinking, smoking, etc…? Is it because I never gave you some gifts? My dear, it seems that you are still believing in and belonging to the past holistic and communist era which neither respected nor even considered human rights and personal freedom and liberty and was based on the bloody conspiracies and conflicts. Yes I am regular in my prayers. Yes I have a beard. Yes I never participated and ishaa Allah will never participate in your night sessions. I am proud of that even if I am considered an extremist because of that. I am afraid you will write in your next articles that HE Mr Kofi Anan is an extremist because he has a beard as well !!!
    9- You mentioned that I am keeping the WHO accounts in my pocket and misusing the WHO money. My dear I am working in an international organization which has its financial and auditing systems. I am not working in a grocery!!!
    10- Regarding my salary which started with USD 10,000 and has reached USD 15,000 monthly as you claim. Please do not try to provoke your people against me. This is completely unethical especially when these are lies. Anyway I take this as a good signal and I take it with optimism, perhaps my salary will reach one day one of these you mentioned.
    11- Regarding my free of charge villa in Hadda, which you claim, you are invited to visit me and I’ll share with you all the bills I have been paying for the rented flat I have been living in since my appointment in the WHO office in Yemen.
    12- You say that you will never relax until you deprive me from my blue passport and see me wearing the orange suit in Guantanamo bay. To that extent you hate me and envy me!!! Thank you very much for your nice feelings and I assure you that nothing will take place except if it is written by Allah, the most gracious, the most merciful and the All Mighty. I have not visited the USA before and may be it will be a good opportunity for me to visit the USA. Thank you very much. My dear this confirms that you still belong to the dark and bloody past era of terrorism and communism which was based on conspiracies and stabbing each other in the backs.

Final Requests:
    § You are kindly requested to show up and disclose your real name and visit us in our office. I assure you that I’ll arrange a meeting with all the staff and I’ll even invite HE the Minister, the WHO Representative and all the Deputy Ministers and whoever you recommend to listen to your allegations against me. I assure you that you will be received with great hospitality and will be given all the time you want to present your case. Welcome. If you really care for your country and your people as you claim, I think you will accept this invitation and come and speak face to face courageously as a MAN.

§ You are kindly requested and advised not to write anything except if you and your team are in full consciousness and awareness not to fall in such stupid and silly contradictions and mistakes as those mentioned above.

§ If you do not want to respect me, which is your right of course, please respect your colleagues in the NMCP who are really very enthusiastic, dedicated and competent Yemeni citizens. What will you benefit if you describe them as unqualified and weak personalities who follow me blindly. Please be fair with your colleagues.

§ Please do not use the Qura'an and Islamic rituals like "Tasbeeh" in a funny way which may give a hint that you not only hate me but hate Islam as well.

N.B:
    I would like to bring to your attention that because of my transparency and openness, I called for a meeting in the NMCP headquarters attended by all the available staff at that time (26 staff members) and I read all the article which was released in the “Yemeni Council” website in September 2004 without canceling any insult or allegation you made against me. The senior staff including Dr Jamal Amran, Mr Shawki Al Mawri, Dr Yaseen Abdul Wareth and others attended that meeting. I do not want to mention the responses made by most of the attendants including the mentioned senior staff because these responses include lot of insulting and dirty words against you, which I cannot write them. Just I want to prove to you that I am ready to arrange other meetings and give you the full opportunity to present whatever you want in front of everybody.

Dr Mohammad Ali Khalifa
    Medical Officer Malariologist
    WHO office in Yemen

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2005-02-13
  5. SkyLighter

SkyLighter عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-12-01
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    this was the first e-mail from Dr. Khalifa

Since you are approaching everybody now even the donors in an attempt to sabotage the National Malaria Control Programme (NMCP) after the Minister has decided to remove you or your friend from a senior post, I am herewith attaching a brief response to all your allegations. Please read it thoroughly and I take the opportunity to invite you and your team to a meeting here in the NMCP headquarters to present your case and evidences. I assure and promise you that you will be received with the greatest hospitality and will be given the full opportunity and the time you want. I am ready as well to invite HE the minister, the deputy ministers and the WHO Representative and anybody you suggest to attend this meeting if their time and schedules allow and if they kindly agree.

For your knowledge I shared my views and proposal with Dr Jamal Amran, the DG of the NMCP who kindly approved the idea of this invitation and meeting.

Dr Mohammad Ali Khalifa

Medical Officer Malariologist in WHO Office in Yemen

and this the link for his topic posted in the political forum?

مكافحة المتطفلين على البرنامج الوطني لمكافحة الملاريا

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2005-02-13
  7. SkyLighter

SkyLighter عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-12-01
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    SkyLighter swift reply to Dr. Khalifa e-mail and attatchment

Dear Dr. Khalifa,

Finally you talked and you wrote the following:

N.B:

I would like to bring to your attention that because of my transparency and openness, I called for a meeting in the NMCP headquarters attended by all the available staff at that time (26 staff members) and I read all the article which was released in the “Yemeni Council” website in September 2004 without canceling any insult or allegation you made against me. The senior staff including Dr Jamal Amran, Mr Shawki Al Mawri, Dr Yaseen Abdul Wareth and others attended that meeting. I do not want to mention the responses made by most of the attendants including the mentioned senior staff because these responses include lot of insulting and dirty words against you, which I cannot write them. Just I want to prove to you that I am ready to arrange other meetings and give you the full opportunity to present whatever you want in front of everybody

Well, I do forgive them all for whatever they have said, and you cann't bring hostality between me and those 26 or so of staff , working beside under your command in Sana'a

And as you stated here that you being in Sana'a with all that many of other senior staff , not in the field combatting the world's worst health problem, is what caused my outrage!!!

That's the only reason , so forget about bringing up that I lost my job,cause none of those you called senior staff can writte a complete sentence, and I think if there was an applicant with such skills , you will veto his employment at once, Right ??? be honest this time!!!

Tell me who does sabotage the programme ???

Is it me who live abroad, holding 2 extra citizenships, having my own profession and business???

Is it me, who is willing to donate own money and resources to see a successfull antimalaria programme implemented in Yemen ???

Now, let me ask you few questions :

1- Is'nt it true , that you are keeping 29 pick up trucks parked indefinatly in the NMCP garage in Sana'a, including those donated by Saudi Arabia??? Tell the truth please???

2-Isn't it true, that you are the one in control of WHO RBM bank account ??? can you say how much is it ???

3- Isn't it true, that only because my previous articles that I posted in the Yemeni Forum, you have been presured to move on with a clumsy procedures trying to prove the fund is working to combat Malaria.

4- Isn't it true, that you and your Liverpool School instructors are giving the training to individuals who have no connections what's so ever with NMCP??? Truth please ???

I do accept your invitation and will put it in a time frame sooner than you think, with my next e-mail to you along with an official report that contains the accusations brought up by a government auditting authority or the attorney general office.

Thanks again for the invitation

Captin Redan

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2005-02-13
  9. SkyLighter

SkyLighter عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-12-01
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    OOOOOOOOOps thought we have a deal doctor!!!

Thank you for your prompt response.

Don't worry I'll answer the questions you raised, but first of all I would like to hihglight the following:

1- You say that you live abroad holding extra citizenships, which means you do not know me personally and you cannot follow the details of the NMCP. This means also that whatever you know comes to your knowledge by others. Please my dear wasn't it more ethical and reasonable to approach me in a way or another to validate and confirm the information you were given about me and give me the opportunity and my right to defend myself before writing about me in the websites and sending Emails to everybody inside and outside Yemen. Don't you know that the civilized legislations state that anybody accused of anything is innocent till otherwise proved. I'll refer you to the holy Qura'an my dear, to Sura no. 49 (Al Hojurat) verse no. 6 where Allah orders us that whatever information is given to us on anybody by anybody should be verified first before judging and making conclusions otherwise we may hurt innocent poeple in an unethical and ignorant way. Look how great is the HOLY ISLAM, the holy religion which many people rejected behind their backs and that is why they stray and do not follow the right path.

2- Why do you say that I should not try to bring hostality (you mean hostility I guess) between you and the staff? What I read to them was the article sent to us by Mr Anonymous in September 2004. Are you Mr Anonymous who wrote this article ? and why you called yourself Mr Anonymous? Where is the transparency, openness and courage to do whatever you want face to face.

3- Yes I am based in Sana'a, the capital where the MoH headquarters is and where all the headquarters of all the priority programmes should be to be close to the decision makers. But of course I cruise the country regularly to visit the field, and I share my colleagues in putting the plans of the different operations and supervisory visits allover the country. You can ask the Yemenis how many visits I paid to Socotra island for example since February 2000 (not less than 3 visits a year), how many visits I made to Tihama, how many visits I paid to Taiz, Ibb, Hadramawt, Dhamar, Mahweet, Aden, Abyan, Lahj, Hajja, Saada, etc.. My dear I visited the very remote and malarious areas like Wadi Hajr in Hadramawt, Wadi Warzan, Wadi Remaa, Wadi Seham, Wadi Sordod, Wadi Mor, Wadi Zabeed, Wadi Shares, Al Qafr district, Harad, Malaheedh, etc., besides the different Yemeni teams which I helped the NMCP in building their capacities. For sustainability my dear it is not reasonable that I do everything myself but to develop the national cadres who can do and implement the different plans. So there is no need at all for your outrage my dear.

4- You say that I'll veto at once the employment of any applicant with skills e.g, skills of writing English... How come my dear? I had a role in the appointment and development of Dr Jamal Amran the current DG of the programme. He is a PhD student in Liverpool. Do you think he does not know English? He was awarded a fellowship by the British Council in 1999 to study his Masters in Britain before joining the programme in 2000. Since his appointment as the DG in February 2004, he is keeping all the contacts with the Global Fund in Geneva and KPMG by Emails and other means of communication. KPMG, whom you contacted and sent the allegations to them will read what I am writing now and can comment on this if they wish. This is just one example. Since my appointment in Yemen the following Yemeni doctors were sent to get Diploma in Management and Planning of Malaria Control Programmes in Bandar Abbas in Iran: Dr Adnan Molkat, Dr Mohammad Al Henami, Dr Saleh Al Hibshi, Dr Mohammad Al Jahhafi, Dr Abdul Raheem Al Shemeri, Dr Khaled Gharama, Dr Mohammad Hameed Ghaleb and Dr Mostafa Abdul Raouf. All these were sent to develop the national capabilities my dear and to have capable Yemenis around me. How come then you say that I intend to veto against the employment of skilled persons. Besides 6 Yemenis were sent to study an intensive course in Entomology in Ain Shams University. No need to mention the uncountable number of local national training activities we conducted in the different areas of malariology.

5- I mentioned that you work with a team and of course this is very obvious, otherwise how come you speak about details in the NMCP while you are living abroad as you say holding 2 extra citizenships. So I do not mean you yourself that lost the senior post. It may be one of your team, one of your friends or one of your brothers. By the way you reminded me of some senior staff, a colleague doctor who was dismissed by the Minister recently and had a brother who came from abroad where he lived and had an extra citizenship and came back to Yemen and applied for the post of Director of Information Technology ( one of the 3 new posts in the NMCP related to the Global Fund grant of USD 12 million ). Unfortunately he was not selected by the selection committee chaired by HE Deputy Minister and formed of 4-5 members besides myself. But another Yemeni was selected, not an Egyptian or Sudanese of course.

Coming to your questions:

- I am working my dear in an institution, i.e. our work is institutionalized. There is a Yemeni DG, Yemeni director of administration, Yemeni incharge of transport, Yemeni incharge of stores, Yemeni incharge of logistics and procurement, etc... There is as well a DG of Finance and Administration in the MOH HQ and there are undersecretaries and a Minister. The distribution of these vehicles you mentioned had been decided by the senior staff in the programme and approved officially by the Minister. Please ask the Minister and do not ask me about these issues. Again I remind you that I am working in a country with sovereignty.

- I never had the WHO RBM bank account under my control my dear. There is a WHO office and a WHO Representative who has the full control according to the financial and auditing systems of WHO. If you want to verify this please approach the WHO office. If sometimes I act as the acting WHO Representative in the absence of the WR and sign some cheques, this is again according to the financial and auditing system and I sign on behalf of Dr Hashim as an acting WR. Please prove any violation if you have any evidence. May be you know some violations which were never detected by the whole finance department of the international organization, WHO. I'll be happy to know your great discoveries.

- How am I moving with clumsy procedures? Please identify. All our activities, e.g. the components of the GF grant were there in the proposal submitted in September 2002 and published in the website of GF. Mind you again that I am just a technical advisor and it is not my job to release money or decide the machinery of releasing this money from the central bank account.

- Lastly, regarding the Liverpool course, and what you insist to call "MY LIVERPOOL SCHOOL INSTRUCTORS', and that we are training individuals having no connections whatsoever with NMCP, I think you haven't heard about "Intra-sectoral Collaboration" before, and you have the excuse since you are not an employee in the Ministry of Health but just being used as a tool by others in your team. My dear most of the trainees are from the NMCP, but some were chosen from other sectors related to the NMCP, e.g. IMCI (Integrated Management of Childhood Illness), Reproductive Health, Medical Services (Kuwait hospital where lot of malaria cases are diagnosed and managed), Director of PHC in one of the governorates where there are highly endemic areas for malaria, etc.. This is the intra-sectoral collaboration and please refer just for example to the conditions set by the GF regarding the formation of the CCM and how they insisted to have the membership of all the sectors in the country including the private sector, the local NGOs, etc. even people living with the disease. So the leadership of the NMCP decided to invite Yemenis from different sectors with whom we keep regular relations to develop their staff for the benefit of the patients at the end, those patients whom you claim that you care about them. Anyway the selection of the trainees was done by Dr Jamal Amran and his team. You can ask Dr Jamal who can give you more details if you wish.

Lastly I wonder why you have not commented on the issues highlighted in my response, e.g. regarding my fake certificates, my failure in Oman and kicking me out of Oman, my membership in the Omani team which visited Yemen to help in the control of RVF, regarding the phony creation of CCM, regarding terrrorism, etc.

My dear just to end, I would like to inform you that I'll never open any Email sent from your side from now on, sorry for that. It is enough wasting our time and if you really wish to come and visit us please contact Dr Jamal Amran who has the full command here in the NMCP and he is the one who accepted to arrange any future meeting with you and of course I am ready as I told you and invited you.

For all my dear friends to whom a copy of this Email will be sent, please accept my apology that I had wasted your time and bothered you, but you know I wasn't the one who initiated this and was forced to respond after keeping silent and ignoring for about 4-5 months. If any information you would like to verify please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Best wishes and regards.

Dr Mohammad Ali Khalifa

Medical Officer Malariologist in WHO

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2005-02-14
  11. SkyLighter

SkyLighter عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-12-01
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    سأبداء معك من الاخر يا دكتور على رأي الاخوان في مصر:

من طرحك هذا يتبين مدى اقتناعك بأن اليمنيين لا يعترضوا على الفساد الا اذا استثنوا من قسمة رشوه او حرموا من منصب او امتياز !!!
    حفزني ذكرك بأن لك زميل ذو منصب في البرنامج تم طرده من قبل معالي الوزير للاستفسار من مصدر موثوق وعلى اطلاع وذو صله بصناعة القرار ، فأكد لي ما قلت انت واعتذر عن الافصاح عن اسم زميلك معللا ذلك بأن المطرود هو من اقوى المرشحين لتسلم حقيبة وزارة الصحه العامه والسكان في التشكيل الحكومي المرتقب.
    الان اتحدااااك ان تقول لي اسم زميلك المطروووووووووود

12.   مشاركة رقم : 7    ‏2005-02-15
  13. جراهام بل

جراهام بل مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-04-05
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    It's yours bro
    but i'm afraid that you won't get your destination because parties have no interests in English;so they won't even think of having a look at the in frontal side of the forum
    In addition,this forum it's similar to an oasis more than a space of struggles as happens usually in the political forum;meanwhile,your partners in this debate might not join and continue the discussion over here
    but disregards all these notes,you can release your ideas and thoughts
    good luck brother skylighter
    regards

14.   مشاركة رقم : 8    ‏2005-02-15
  15. مكافحةالطفيليات

مكافحةالطفيليات عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2005-02-12
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Visit The Nmcp

Dear all

It is not fair at all to do such things why we do not visit the National Malaria Control Prog. at Mazda St in Sana'a and meet all parties to discver the truth . As I know now there is a team from COCA are audting the NMCP activities so we can raise any thing we want for them and discover corruption if any to take action.

16.   مشاركة رقم : 9    ‏2005-02-15
  17. SkyLighter

SkyLighter عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-12-01
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Thanks dear Adel,

That's all wanted from you and I do appreciate your concern regarding the inactivity.

Don't worry my dear , all we need is the comment from people involved directly or indirectly with the topic and comments will be obtained via direct contacts with the potential particiepnts.

As you can see the previous reply posted by :

The Director General of NMPC !!! No wonder, he hates bringing up such topic in a puplicly viewed on line
    forum

18.   مشاركة رقم : 10    ‏2005-02-15
  19. SkyLighter

SkyLighter عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-12-01
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    QUOTE=SkyLighter]مكافحة المتطفلين و الحقيقه تمر عاريه

شكرا للتوضيح وشكرا لادارة المنتدى لاتاحة الفرص المتساويه للجميع لمناقشة القضايا العامه:

الموضوع الذي صاغت مفرداته اللجنه الاعلاميه لانصار الشريعه في:
    Address: BCM HAMZA, LONDON WC1N 3XX.. Tel: 07958 406333. Fax:0208 7404396
    www.supportersofshariah.com abu-hamza@breathemail.net

هو بيان لموقف الجماعه في اليمن من مقالات نشرت هنا على الروابط التاليه:

http://ye1.org/vb/showthread.php?t=107034

والرابط :

http://ye1.org/vb/showthread.php?t=108238[/QUOTE]

للاطلاع على نص بيان الجماعه فرع اليمن اضغط على الرابط اسفل:

http://ye1.org/vb/showthread.php?t=108236

على فكره تقرير الجهاز المركزي للرقابه والمحاسبه ليس من اختصاص وزارة الماليه لتعفيكم من المحاسبه، بل هو من صميم عمل محامي الاموال العامه بمكتب النائب العام وهذا ما سوف يحدث مع تقرير 2003 و 2004 !!!
    لا تخافوا الاجراءات سريعه ... اهم ما في الامر ان تعدلوا عن فكرة الانتحار الجماعي ببركة ابو الحمزه الذي تمكن فعلا من غسل ادمغتكم ليحول طيبتكم الى سذاجه ثم الى هوس بالفوز بصكوك الجنه الممنوحه من ابو الحمزه الخبير الخطير!!!

.... ملاحظه هامه جدا ... جدا ... جدا : لا تحاولوا اقحام المسئول المالي لمنحة الصندوق في جرائم المال العام ... فقسما بالله العظيم ان انتوا حاولتوا استغلال ظروفه الصحيه و حاجته الماديه للاشتراك معكم بأسم تمثيله للجهاز المركزي للمراقبه للمحاسبه ، فأن مصيبتكم ستكون لحظيه ، سريعه وصاعقه .

و لتأكدنا من بلادتكم وبلاهتكم وجب ان نحيطكم علما بأن الجهاز المذكور يتبع مكتب رئاسة الجمهوريه مباشره، اسوه بجهاز الامن السياسي ومكتب النائب العام

حالة الموضوع:
مغلق

مشاركة هذه الصفحة