1. babyface

babyface عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2004-11-24
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    hallo all
    h r u ? Ensha'a allah be fine all time
    i'm going to push myself to put my first participation so im worry but i'll try coz i want get interest to know my mistake and correct it
    any way i have apoint and i want all of u share me to make (G D) as our bro AH-ASEEB said it's aagreat idea to share our opinion and learn new vocabulary &get the knowledge...etc
    so let me tell u

The world is full of students&people who stopped learning english!!!why?coz they didn't realise there is adfference between "knowing" ُُ ُُُُEnglish and being able to use it.
    They lost interest coz they think they can't learn.'i know that but i always make mistakes when i try to use it . i must be stupid!' they say.
    they r not stupid. They can learn English . what they need is more practice in interesting situations.
    they need more practice in listening to and using English.
    what's the reasons in ur opinion and what's ur advice especially in our real life.
    thank's for all
    and please tell me if l have mistakes!!

yours

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2004-11-27
  3. Dilemma

Dilemma مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2004-06-27
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Dear..
    It's a good start of you
    We are all do mistake when posting new topic, even a semi-essay..
    Your first topic reasonably good. In my opinion I think finding a suitable environment dose help learner to improve their skills.
    Communicating with native speaker push us to use a pretty large of different words in an appropriate place.
    Also, if we are accustoming to keep communicate with each other in the target language, that will not let us quit studding English.
    Any way, I do interested in topics such as.
    Thanks
    Yours
    Dilemma

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2004-11-27
  5. babyface

babyface عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2004-11-24
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Thank u so much my bro Dilemma for ur nice words
    all the best for u

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2004-11-27
  7. Drop

Drop عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2004-11-10
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    hi dear babyface....
    good start to start with...don't worry about ur mistakes cuz with time and practicing inshallah u will become better and i am sure u are going to cuz ur english is pretty good ... and u won't have anymore mistakes...
    yet me myself i do have mistakes somtimes though i have been studying English for along time...and i have been living abroad for along time too and the only language i am allowed to speak with is english otherwise the ppl here won't understand me..
    even native speakers which english is their mother language have many mistakes in misusing the words and in spelling ...
    so making a mistake is not a big deal or a problem ...but the big problem is when you don't correct it and u keep doing it everytime..
    why did many students stop learning english .. i'll tell u why ...cuz the way english is tought back
    home i mean in arabic countries or even in other countries where english is not the first language is not a good way .. we don't practice the language or even the new words we get to know ... and when we go home we just forget about it .. cuz we can't use it anymore in our daily lives...so living in a socity where english is the first language for speaking is a good way to improve urself in learning it ... cuz u r forced to learn it otherwise u won't be able to understand what is going around u...
    this was my view of point ...

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2004-11-27
  9. babyface

babyface عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2004-11-24
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    dear Drop
    thank's alot 4 ur advice i'm so happy to listen your nice words
    i wish all the best 4 u sister

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2004-11-27
  11. Drop

Drop عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2004-11-10
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    dear babyface thanks and u r more than welcome... wish you the best too

12.   مشاركة رقم : 7    ‏2004-11-27
  13. Dilemma

Dilemma مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2004-06-27
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Salaam

I'm not sure, but channel number 4 in Britain was established in order to disclose the grammatical mistakes happened in the British Common cum the native speakers.
    Dear baby face this might encourage us.
    Yours
    Dilemma

14.   مشاركة رقم : 8    ‏2004-11-28
  15. الامير الصنعاني

الامير الصنعاني مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2002-05-04
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    ma sha'a Allah ma sha'a Allah BabyFace
    I am so proud of you. Dont hesitate to put new threads in this fourm. Ma sha'a Allah
    Your topic is very intresting. ummmm let me see what can I add to what have been written.
    ummmmmm
    ummmm
    ummm

to be honest with u, I cant add anything cuz I am kind of disagreeing with ur sentence:
    "The world is full of students&people who stopped learning english"

, I beg ur pardon babyface
    nothing i can say here about ur topic

:) happy to c ur words
    and i ll be waiting for ur new threads
    Take care
    Wa Alslaam Khitam

16.   مشاركة رقم : 9    ‏2004-11-28
  17. العسيب

العسيب مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-09-21
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    [grade="FF4500 4B0082 0000FF 000000 F4A460"]~*¤ô§ô¤*~*¤ô§ô¤*~Brother well done …
    That’s really I am more happy that you start trying a GD..
    Yap brother life is to live in.. no one has to say ..Why we should learn..
    Let them laugh.as the moment try to pick you r self up.
    Yeah brother I am not going to tell you which mistake have you done .no day –to day will find it with you r self ….try to be deep in it

Brother you know what are the English skills that we should have it
    1-communcation
    2-reading
    3-writing
    4- listening

so brother
    my advice is
    ~*¤ô§ô¤*~*¤ô§ô¤*~[/grade]

[grade="FF4500 4B0082 0000FF 000000 F4A460"]there is never wrong time to do something right [/grade]

with all my love

18.   مشاركة رقم : 10    ‏2004-11-28
  19. babyface

babyface عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2004-11-24
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Thank you God
    Thank u so much
    i can't describe how happy iam to c ur active
    me too my bro Al _ameer Al san2ne i proud of u and thank's alot 4 ur support and i respect ur point of view
    thank u too my bro Al_aseeb i can see my self through ur words and what i need is some trust of my self and beark my fear and start pick my self up as u said
    really i get the advantage from u my brothres&sisters so i wish all the best for u
    about what i put .. i realised that we have the same points but in different way
    at last thank u my bro Dilemma about ur new news &as u said this might encourage us..and i'll not forget u my sistesr Drop thank u so much
    my greeting 4 all

مشاركة هذه الصفحة