1. العسيب

العسيب مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-09-21
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[grade="FF4500 4B0082 0000FF 000000 F4A460"]who is the most influence of the childerens ******
    parents
    teachers
    society
    [/grade]

all the best friends and hope to reach a final solution

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2004-11-13
  3. العسيب

العسيب مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-09-21
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    [grade="FF4500 4B0082 0000FF 000000 F4A460"]any way my friends i will start a glance of our topic
    in my idea parents are most better than other
    of course we have to say that that they have the most important responsibility of their children
    at once any one will say how they are

ita clearly friends to any one that the child has to grow up in between his or her parents because they teaching him every thing they teach him how to speak how to contect other how to move and how to explain his or her feelings

you know friends that we know any child has to rcord every thing is going around him and so ..on ...that s mean he will do what ever has parents are doing

....so i just give a small graph to start the sub to start solve the problem ......

so iam watting you r ideas about it
    [/grade]

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2004-11-13
  5. المخضرم بوحضرم

المخضرم بوحضرم عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2004-08-27
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    [frame="4 80"]i think the society is most influence of the childeren,
    when the child grow up he or she most go out from the house that mean the child dosen
    t spend his /her life just at home with parents.
    so the child 'll play study and ........ with other people around him in that society
    we can see that if there are parents live in AMRICA for example thier childeren well learn some english wards
    if thier parents want them to learn or not
    they well learn
    because
    the society is most influence of childeren
    [/frame]

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2004-11-13
  7. Rami83

Rami83 عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-11-09
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    [align=left]Well dear brother, its really very good topic.
    When we want to talk about the factors which influence of the children, we have to study the environment that children live in. We can divided it into to types the first one Internal Environment ( Parents) and External Environment ( Teachers and Society), and there are reaction with each other. Now I'll try to give some of influence sides of all of them. Parents are very influence for the children because they live with them from the childhood, so they learn them everything at the childhood before thier ability to go outside and stay with the thier friends or to join to school and meet classmates and teachers. So, I think that the parents more effective to the behavior of the children but that depends on the ability of the parents to sow love inside thier treatment with children, if they-the parents- can't sow love inside thier treatment with children, children will hate the home and will prefer to still outside especially with teenages, hence the influnece of the society will exceed the influence of the parents. When the children join school they'll meet two types of teachers (Kind one and rough) Of course the children will gravitate toward to the kind teachers because they need love which they didn't get from thier parents.
    Finally I can conclude that parents, socity, and teachers can influence of the children depending on the level of love. If the level of love high with parents, they will be more influence and also the same criteria with the socity and the teachers.
    I hear some of you dear brothers said, there are no parents don't love their children, I said Am agree with you but some of parents don't have the suitable way to appear thier love for two reasons, the first one related to the parents and thier inability to apear thier love and the second one related to the children (esp. Teenages) and thier inability to understand thier parents.

Waiting for your comments dear brothers and your Opinions.

Love

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2004-11-13
  9. العسيب

العسيب مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-09-21
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    [grade="FF4500 4B0082 0000FF 000000 F4A460"]yeah prothers here we are

dear المخضرم بوحضرم said that

that the society is most influence of the childeren

dear brother Rami83 said
    that parents, socity, and teachers can influence of the children depending on the level of love

yeah this is nice step brother s this mean that we are in the right way
    dear brother Rami83
    We will consider that the love is higher
    than If the level of love high with parents, they will be more influence

that we are going to make a final Decision
    what do you think brother
    and Thank you so much for you r continuation
    [/grade]
    you rs

[grade="FF4500 4B0082 0000FF 000000 F4A460"]there is never wrong time to do something right [/grade]

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2004-11-14
  11. Rami83

Rami83 عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-11-09
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    [grade="00008B 0000FF 4169E1 00BFFF"]Yes dear brother, In my opinion this is my final solution to this topic

But I'll wait for others opinions

Love[/grade]

12.   مشاركة رقم : 7    ‏2004-11-14
  13. العسيب

العسيب مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-09-21
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    [grade="FF4500 4B0082 0000FF 000000 F4A460"]dear brother Rami83

thank you so much ..
    now we have to wait for other members

yeah brother i would like to ask you ..
    DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS LAST MOVIE FOR shrokhan ?lol brother try to find name of the last movie
    [/grade]

you r brother

[grade="FF4500 4B0082 0000FF 000000 F4A460"]there is never wrong time to do something right [/grade]

14.   مشاركة رقم : 8    ‏2004-11-14
  15. Rami83

Rami83 عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-11-09
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    [grade="00008B 0000FF 4169E1 00BFFF"][align=left]Dear brother Alaseeb

The last movie for shah rukh khan is [grade="00008B FF6347 008000 4B0082"]SWADES[/grade]

and this is the role of SRK:
    In Swades Shahrukh plays an engineer who leaves his home in rural India and comes to the United States to work for NASA. Also this happens to be the first Indian film to be actually shot inside the NASA research center at the Launch Pad 39A of the Kennedy Space Center of NASA in Florida. To add to the authenticity of his film, Gowariker actually shot a scene in the NASA space center rather than on a Filmcity Set. Shahrukh works on a rainfall monitoring satellite known as the Global Precipitation Measurement (GPM) in the film, which is lifted into an orbit aboard a Space Shuttle. (GPM is an actual NASA mission, currently scheduled to launch in 2007). However this techno-savvy movie is not a sci-fi attempt by Gowariker but a sensible thought-provoking film about an intelligent Indian who leaves his country for a better life abroad but later rediscovers his roots and turns back.[/grade]

16.   مشاركة رقم : 9    ‏2004-11-15
  17. العسيب

العسيب مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-09-21
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    [grade="FF4500 4B0082 0000FF 000000 F4A460"]Greating brother ..
    Iam so sorry I f say you r answer is wrong lollllllllllllllllll
    Yeah brother I heard that the last movie Iscoming out on 14/11/2004

Means its so newest one .and I have been to its advisement

Last movie which is showing in all over india in some of cinemas it comes with Indian festivals ..its called

[/grade]

[motr1][grade="FF4500 4B0082 0000FF 000000 F4A460"]VEER.... ZAARA [/grade][/motr1]

SO brother may i ask you a Q

HAVE YOU BEEN TO INDIA AND IF YES . DO YOU STILL
    ?
    AND hope other member s come to give their idea about our GD

YOU RS

[grade="FF4500 4B0082 0000FF 000000 F4A460"]THERE IS NEVER WRONG TIME TO DO SOMETHING RIGHT [/grade]

18.   مشاركة رقم : 10    ‏2004-11-15
  19. Dilemma

Dilemma مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2004-06-27
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Salam
    Happy to join you, and sorry for being late…:p
    I have read your opinions on this dilemma, which makes people whether became a Muslim or non-Muslim. I mean, many philosopher got nutty after they spent most of their live in " rubbish".
    It would be better to say that; spending all their life to study twins case and find at the end that, tow different unique mood and different personality, every one is differ comparing with the other. Then, it's normal to get craze when facts show that the tow twins have the same environment. however they are totally different….

The teacher can makes same kind of affection on the students personality, but it's hardly to realize it on their way of both, thinking or dealing with the others.

Parents can do an affection on their children, but for a limited period of the children age, then, the children start getting another positive influence, it might be a friend or an other teacher…..you get me..?

Society, make a little big long effective, it can be saved in mind till the saved gets attack with another culture came, or social setting.

The heredity also can not be considered as one of the main human properties, it can be switched to non-used natures. I mean, you can feel that you did something bad if you was arrested by a police officer. While you did not realize it before this action took occur.

I can say that, the brain process, can be considered as a long human nature, which can be also changed with some, let me call it " fast installation for human brain" that is when you find out that you were laughed at in same a do, sure you will change your way of dealing with things.
    Anyway, this science is refused by me and many whom I know, even if we have some problem in our life, we need to know how the Qura'n deals with topics like this.
    I can conclude by saying:

There are many things that can made us in different mood, and all of them, with out exception can talk place for a limited time and gets over, or till another strong positive affection replace an old one..
    Salam:):)

مشاركة هذه الصفحة