1. العسيب

العسيب مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-09-21
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    [​IMG]
    here is the text brothers
    [grade="FF4500 4B0082 0000FF 000000 F4A460"]Said the Pen to the Sword.... "I am mightier than you, I can make you think and act the way I want you to. My words are convincing. I can make you change your life, I have the power. It's within the words that I write."
    Replied the Sword to the Pen...."What you say may be true. But I can kill you. Cut you into a thousand pieces. I can strike fear into your heart. And keep you awake all night. I can take over your country. Your words are no match for my might."

Then the Pen spoke one last time..."You may hurt the body. But you cannot harm the mind. You may take my life, this is true. But my words will never fade. They will outlast you forever. And your glittering edges will become dull. And it is my words and not your deeds that the World Will Remember".
    [/grade]

[grade="FF4500 4B0082 0000FF 000000 F4A460"]So dear brother let us get much knowledge..Its very nice game that we will get never will lose like the other s' games …..So here is my some questions …I request all of you even me...To answer according to the up story ….
    1. What do you think ,which is better pen .or sward...And why?
    ? (What is the meaning of (might)…. (Fade
    The meaning which we have to replay must be in English words

with alll my best wishes[/grade]

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2004-10-30
  3. المخضرم بوحضرم

المخضرم بوحضرم عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2004-08-27
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    [frame="3 80"]i think the pen is the better . because no one can forget what the pen has done. It is registered all the history, the past, this moment ,and the future .try to imagine our life from the beginning with out pen , I think you can’t . the pen is the beginning of the life. Do you know what is the first thing our god has created ? it is the pen, I think the pen forgot to tell the sword about that:D, so this thing it is enough to make the pen better than the sword
    the meaning of <<fade>>lose colour, light, or sound slowly .
    <<might>> is a noun strength ,power

This is just opinion
    Thanks Al aseeb.
    You always discover new ideas to make our forum more activity. [/frame]

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2004-10-30
  5. العسيب

العسيب مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-09-21
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    [grade="FF4500 4B0082 0000FF 000000 F4A460"]dear brother المخضرم بوحضرم

Thx a lot ….you are right. That the point really which I want to reach..
    You r explanation was very good …and good target. That you explained .the other words.
    And hope to get more idea from the other member s.
    with all my respect brother
    [/grade]

مشاركة هذه الصفحة