الكاتب : western muslim   المشاهدات : 485   الردود : 1    ‏2004-05-22
      مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2004-05-22
  1. western muslim

western muslim عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2004-05-17
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    WHEN I WROTE AN ARTICLE ON THE TORTURE OF THE PEOPLE IN IRAQ A BROTHER SENT ME A LINK FOR SOME PHOTOS I WAS VERY UPSET AND SHOCKRD AT THESE PHOTOS AS IN THE WEST THE PHOTOS WE HAD SEEN WERE NOTHING LIKE THE ONES I SEEN IN THE LINK HOW CAN THE U N LET THE ENEMY GET AWAY WITH THESE ATROCITIES EVEN THE GENEVOA CONFENTIONS ARE SUPPOSE TO BE THERE FOR THE RIGHTS OF PEOPLE DO THEY SAY THIS IS RIGHT FOR THE AMERICAN MILITARY TO RAPE AND TORTURE OUR BROTHER AND SISTERS AND THERE EXCUSE IS IT GOT RESULTS I AND MANY OF MY FRIENDS WHO ARE FROM THE WEST AND CONVERTED TO ISLAM CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT THESE PEOPLE CAN GET AWAY WITH THESE UNHUMAN THINGS THEY ARE DOING WOULD THE SAME SOLIDERS LIKE THESE THINGS DONE TO THEIR FAMILIES I DONT THINK SO I AM NOT A GREAT FAN OF SADDAM HUSSEIN BUT AT LEAST WHEN HE WAS IN POWER THE COUNTRY WAS ISLAMIC NOW I BELIEVE THE AMERICANS WILL TRY AND CHANGE THE RELIGIN THERE BUT IF BUSH THINKS THIS IS SO HE ONLY AS TO LOOK AT HIS OWN COUNTRY TO SEE EXACTLY HOW STRONG THE ISLAMIC FAITH IS I HUST HOPE AND PRAY THAT SOMEONE AS THE STRENGTH TO STAND UP AND SAY THIS IS WRONG AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT BEFORE ITS TO LATE AND ENSHALLAH THESE INSECTS ARE SQUASHHED BEFORE THEY INFECT EVERYBODY ALLAH WA AQBA

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2005-01-26
  3. SamiAlganhey

SamiAlganhey عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2004-11-29
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    [a7la1=00CC33]western muslim
    Hey bro.

Well, Most of us in here are Muslim. And I do understand what you’re trying to say. But what can one man do. (Simply NOTHING). You know why? Its because we got to work tougher, All Muslim, or all the people that believe in FREEDOM. We have to say the same thing and stick to it. And lets say I stand up. And I talk to the Gov. what will that do. (Put me on the NEWS). WE NEED PEOPLE, and even better We NEED COUNTRIES, to stand up for this. But me as an independent, I'm happy. The U.S.A. Has Freedom, and a lot more to offer. And I go back and forth to Yemen.
    But, Yes. Someday, SOME PEOPLE/Countries GOT TO STAND UP FOR THIS.

RegardS
    Samiسامي الخانجي [/a7la1]

مشاركة هذه الصفحة