الكاتب : شمعة أمل   المشاهدات : 940   الردود : 13    ‏2004-04-14
      مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2004-04-14
  1. شمعة أمل

شمعة أمل عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2002-12-05
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    [color=660066]nowdays .. SMS play a major rule in our life .. [/color][color=660066]
    our communications with other became by SMS rather than calling or visiting ..

english SMS have a different flavour ..
    i see that things can be expressed more when wriiten in english than if it was written in arabic ..

english SMS .. i always keep it in my mobile ,, or write it down in notebook .. for memory ..

here , i will choose some of them ..
    and i welcome every one to add what he/she has ..[/color]
    ======

[color=CC00CC]The sea spoke to me about his empire , about his cities , about all his greatness .. i sopke to him about YOU .. he felt so little ..

when iam counting my blessings , i always count YOU twice ..

when you fell lonely ,cheer up ,, just go to the mirrorand say " WOW IAM REALLY SO CUTE ", u will overcime ur sadness . But dont make it a habit bcz LIARS go to hell ..

Friendship is like standing on a wet cement . The longer you stay , the harder it is to leave , and you can never go without leaving your prints behind ,,

Sham3at Amal[/color]

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2004-04-14
  3. Ameer

Ameer عضو فعّال

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-12-08
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    THIS SEEMS A GOOD IDEA

[color=330099]I love you more today than i did yesterday, but not as much as i will tomorow[/color]

[color=FF0000]is ur dad a crook . . . . because he stole the stars and put them into your eyes [/color]

[color=990099]Did it hurt? . . . When u fell from heaven![/color]

[grade="FF4500 4B0082 0000FF 000000 F4A460"]ur legs must b really tired coz u have been runnin through my mind all day [/grade]

[color=660000]If a kiss was a rain drop,id send u showers.If a hug was a second,id send u hours.If a smile was water,id send u the sea. If love was a person,id send u me! [/color]

(AL THE LOVE)

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2004-04-14
  5. شمعة أمل

شمعة أمل عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2002-12-05
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    thanks ameer

[color=660066]=====
    if time slips away and you haven`t heard a word from me , always remember that our friendship is more than just words , it`s a felling of togeetherness in our hearts..

when you find a dream inside your heart ,dont ever let it go .. for dreams ..are the tiny seeds from which beautiful tomorrows grow ... have a wonderful dream ,,

we WIN and LOSE things everyday. But trust me on one thing :You will NEVER lose ME! i will ALWAYS be here. A FRIEND for LIFE & DEATH

life can give us hundred reasons to cry! But you can give life a thousand reasons to smile .. So Keep Smiling ,,

Sham3at Amal[/color]

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2004-04-15
  7. T_K

T_K قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-11-06
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    I hate to see you leave
    but
    I have to let you go

John Travelta
    Face Off

TK

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2004-04-15
  9. شمعة أمل

شمعة أمل عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2002-12-05
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    T_K ..
    i like that movie very much ...
    thanks ...

=====

[color=660066]fond memories and feelings keep us colse , no matter where we are
    =============

its not the PRESENCE of a FRIEND that brings meaning to LIFE , its the way that FRIEND touches your HEART that gives LIFE a BEAUTIFUL meaning , a FRIEND like u
    ================

the sky without stars , like sleep without dreams , like song without music ,like flower without smell , like face without smile , like me without you ..

================
    message received

friend sent it

monkey reading it

monkey is angry

monkey is still reading

monkey will forward this message to another monkey

Sham3at Amal[/color]

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2004-04-15
  11. T_K

T_K قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-11-06
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    when you'll ask me
    "what's more important to you: me or your life"
    and I'll say "my life" .. and you'll leave
    never knowing that YOU ARE MY LIFE

taken from online

TK

12.   مشاركة رقم : 7    ‏2004-04-15
  13. شمعة أمل

شمعة أمل عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2002-12-05
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    thanks T_K ,,
    it deserves to be written ..

keep on ..
    waiting for more

Sham3at Amal

14.   مشاركة رقم : 8    ‏2004-04-16
  15. T_K

T_K قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-11-06
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    years may fly, tears may dry, but my friendship with u will never die.

People live People die People Laugh People Cry Some give up Some will try Some say hi Some say bye Others may forget YOU but never will I.

Never say ur happy when ur sad? never say ur fine when ur not ok? never say u feel good when u feel bad? and never say ur alone when I m still alive

A memory lasts forever, and never does it die. True friends stay together and never say good bye.

Life is not easy and it will never be, but you've got friends and one of them is me ...

from the net .

TK

16.   مشاركة رقم : 9    ‏2004-04-16
  17. T_K

T_K قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-11-06
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    When you are lazy, you cannot help it. When you are tired, that is your own fault

Make new friends, but keep the old. One is silver the other gold.

The only good thing about your own mistakes, is that they might make other people happy.

We've known each other by CHANCE, became friends by CHOICE, still friends by DECISION. And when we say FRIENDS FOREVER, that's definitely a lifetime PROMISE!

Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.

From The Net!

TK

18.   مشاركة رقم : 10    ‏2004-04-16
  19. T_K

T_K قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-11-06
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    If you need advice, text me... If you need a friend, call me... If you need me, come to me... If you need money... ........... THE SUBSCRIBER CANNOT BE REACHED!
    lool that was funny

From the net also

TK

مشاركة هذه الصفحة