الكاتب : جراهام بل   المشاهدات : 641   الردود : 7    ‏2004-02-15
      مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2004-02-15
  1. جراهام بل

جراهام بل مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-04-05
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    We always assert that we must catch our religion even with the new changes in our contemporary life.The main problem here is the people left their old stationaries that was established in our great religion "islam" .What i meant in this post is some muslims of our nation just deny some issues "which is only new" and forgetting the old ones which were not solved yet!

The star Acadamy have stolen people on the pretext of religion and Islam ;meanwhile,they watch American movies,having adultery,going to strip clubs and so on.We should be logical enough to overstep the hurdles that interrupts our religion

arabic shows are become worse than the american shows. i just wanted to add that most of these shows were copy cat from american shows.. but you have to understand why they are doing this.The number of viewers for these shows are hugggggggggge, thats why producers and tv networks like these shows, they bring alot of money.

people tend to like shows that are sexually and shows alot of skin. if you just want to compare an islamic or a documentry show with one of these shows like star academy or whater, u would be amazed how many people are watching academy show and how many people watch the islamic show.

A

d

e

l

A

h

m

e

d

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2004-02-17
  3. ماجدولين

ماجدولين مشرفة سابقة مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-09-24
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    [align=left][color=660066]I'll be back>>>>>>

Pronto >>>>>>
    as Ibn Nafl says;)[/color]

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2004-02-20
  5. جراهام بل

جراهام بل مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-04-05
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

:)

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2004-02-20
  7. نجيب المجيدي

نجيب المجيدي عضو فعّال

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-12-08
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    I agree with you, the youngs are amazing of the U.S.A culture and west culture which is not suitable with our religion.

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2004-02-21
  9. ماجدولين

ماجدولين مشرفة سابقة مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-09-24
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    [align=left][color=660066]Dear Adel>>>

U choose a gret topic to discuss >>>

Star Academy/ Big Brother/ 3al hawa sawa .........etc.

These r the new manifestation movement of the media which adopt with her own free will the odd foreign thoughts that r absolutely weird in our societies........!!

The most painful thing is that we still didn't finish yet from dealing with their first try to brainwash us.....

I can still remember that period when all the channels where competed to telecast the new Mexican series which were never end.....

Every one was against it until they all submit to it and not only this they love it..... !!

Did we finish from that supject??
    NO we don't and we won't......

About those kind of programs.........!!

Where is the moral?!

What they want from the Arab youth ?!

R we going to develop if we watch some stupid boys and girls doing what ever they want without any respect for our feelings......!!

Is it a part of the Globalization and Modernization......?!
    If it's we r exempt from it>>>>

I'm really sorry for everything,,,

Adel forgive me for my delay.......:)

Best Regards<<
    M
    A
    G[/color]

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2004-02-21
  11. نجيب المجيدي

نجيب المجيدي عضو فعّال

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-12-08
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    just an opinion

I think that our governments gave those people a green
    light 2 do what ever they want.
    they can stop them, or act as an opserver to stop any of those materials before they propagated.

and even the songs, today the songs becoms worse and worse, they are without a meaning and without taste

it's so difficult to descripe our reality

forgive me if there are any mistakes in my spelling

12.   مشاركة رقم : 7    ‏2004-02-22
  13. ghareeb

ghareeb عضو فعّال

التسجيل :
    ‏2001-07-13
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    --------- الله يفتح عليكم وعلينا جميعا-------

I live in the United States, and I kinda know how miserable the situation of some Arab youth . The problem is that they're standing against a giant pasteche of cultures.
    Instead of trying to live in your own matrix, why not have your own identity and still live with it. You can't get defused (in a melting pot - usa) and on the other hand you can't just reject all of it. You need to think of it as a salad pot, you can be in and still reserve who you are...!!!

This compromising and being somewhere in the middle is something that is not easy to achieve. I know many who did it, but I gotta admit, the majority of Arabs and Muslim youths (especially those who are doing any kind of pre-college education) imitate the Western ideal of a "gangsta". From the accent down to the baggy jeans, they think they're somehow getting accepted in where they want to belong!!!

cheers

14.   مشاركة رقم : 8    ‏2004-03-05
  15. ابن نفل

ابن نفل قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2002-03-24
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Great topic<<<< Adel

I will return >>>>PRONTO

مشاركة هذه الصفحة