الكاتب : Ameer   المشاهدات : 4,038   الردود : 3    ‏2003-12-25
      مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2003-12-25
  1. Ameer

Ameer عضو فعّال

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-12-08
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Millions of people are using cell phones today.In many places it is actulally considered unusual not to use one.In many countries,cell phones are very popular with young people.They find that the phones are more than a means of communication-having a mobile phone shows that they are cool and connected
    The explosion around the world in mobile phone use has some health professional worried... Some doctors are concerned that in the future many people may suffer healt problems from the use of mobile phones.. In England, there has been a serious debate about this issue... Mobile phone companies are worried about the negative publicity of such ideas.. They say that there is no proof that mobile phones are bad ...for health
    On the other hand, why do some medical studies show changes in the brain cells of some people who use mobile phones? Signs of change in the tissues of the brain and head can be detected with modern scanning equipment.. In one case a traveling salesman had to retire at a young age because of serious memory loss.. He couldn't remember even simple tasks.. He would often forget the name of his own son.. This man used to talk on his mobile phone for about six hours a day, every day of his warking week, for a couple of years... His family doctor blamed his mobile phone use, but his employer's doctor didn't agree...
    What is it that makes mobile phones potentially harmful? The answer is raditiation.. High-tech machines can detect very small amounts of radiation from mobile ohones.. Mobile phone companies agree that there is some radiation, but they say the amount is too small to warry about..
    As the discussion about thier safety continues, it appears that it's best to use mobile phones less often.. Use your regular phone if you want to talk for a long time.. Use your mobile phone when you really need it.. Mobile phones can be very useful and convenient, especially in emergencies.. In the future , mobile phones may have a warning label that says that they are bad for healt.. So for now , it's wise not to use your mobile phone too often..

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2003-12-26
  3. جراهام بل

جراهام بل مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-04-05
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    good information to know
    thanks dear Ameer
    regards

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2004-01-02
  5. أبو يمن اصلي

أبو يمن اصلي قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-09-20
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    I agree that using the cell phone could be harmful
    Alhamdulillah, I stopped using it last year. I'm no more connected, but I feel better because I feel less tracked
    As a student, I sometimes prefer not to pick up the phone and rather get a recorded message in the normal phone

Ameer
    ?Where do you live? It seems you are in UK. Is that right

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2004-01-05
  7. Ameer

Ameer عضو فعّال

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-12-08
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Thanks for looking
    !!!!Yes Abu Yemen..I live there ..but how did you know that

مشاركة هذه الصفحة