الكاتب : SkyLighter   المشاهدات : 749   الردود : 7    ‏2003-12-05
      مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2003-12-05
  1. SkyLighter

SkyLighter عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-12-01
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    News circulated in the Political Forum,that's the new governer of aden wants to supject the the oldest profession in the world to taxation and regulation.

This move is made after he got pressured from the elite pimps in Sana'a,after they lost the source of supply to catter for thier upper class clientle.

This was due to mass magiration of call girls coming from the High Platuea Region and settling in Aden instead of Sana'a

what a shame
    God Damn It

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2003-12-05
  3. ماجدولين

ماجدولين مشرفة سابقة مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-09-24
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    [align=left][color=660066]Skylighter.......

why u always try to show our lovely ADEN in a bad way and make it looks like a filthy swamp full of ill-mannered,,,depravity and harlotry !!! :(

It's not as u all think about....., It's the most pure place all over the world :eek:

The evil settled in our minds and not where we live and take this gratuitously advice from me .........,

DON'T BELIEVE ALL YOU HEAR AND HALF OF WHAT U SEEN :(

best regards from ur sis.
    Magdoline [/color]

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2003-12-06
  5. SkyLighter

SkyLighter عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-12-01
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Dear Magdooline

It's never my intention to down grade Aden or it's people,we only trying to blow a whistle and warn about the new invaders,who trying to mess up the purest spot on the face of earth,
    and Aden will be far better off if the following conspirators:
    Dr. Al Sho3eebi -the Governer
    Brigadire Dirham Nomaan the free zone Dirctor
    Brigadire: Mahdi Magwalah Sothern Region Commander
    Brigadire : Tureeq Aden Police Commander
    Expelled from Aden

May all of them be facing a seasoned firing squad
    God Speed say AMEEN

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2003-12-07
  7. ابن نفل

ابن نفل قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2002-03-24
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    كل هذا الكلام خزعبلات وأكاذيب ملفقة << حفظك الله ياعدن من كيد الاعداء

ووسع صدرك يا SkyLighter .... بارك الله فيك

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2003-12-08
  9. azizNY

azizNY عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-12-07
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    My Form Of News

I heared news circulating in the another zone that aliens have invaded earth:confused:

That why we should always learn how to post SOURCES for what we say, no matter what it is...

Any btw, the zone i saw my news in was the joke zone:eek:

Anyway take care all and remember the source thingi, it helps alot to understand..

Salam,

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2003-12-08
  11. azizNY

azizNY عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-12-07
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    one more thing

Politics or power as a whole changes people...

You can be an angle, but when you enter them, you totally change devilish....

As for sending all those guys to a firing squad, it wont help.. Worst peole can come in...

You see I am 99% sure that if they make someone a leader , me or you or anyone we will change to the worst because of the power..

Unless we are very open minded and very calmed the same thing will happen,

as for the better part you should say "Allah yahdeehom", instead of "Allah yahedohom", i teach people to say that about Jews and we cant apply it to ourself..

Salam,

12.   مشاركة رقم : 7    ‏2003-12-08
  13. SkyLighter

SkyLighter عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-12-01
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Let's AL-Bardoni Makes Up My Point

[poem=font="Simplified Arabic,5,black,normal,normal" bkcolor="transparent" bkimage="" border="none,4,gray" type=0 line=0 align=center use=ex num="0,black"]
    أو لأني دفعت عن طهر أختى وبناتي مكر الذئاب العوادي
    أو لاني زعمت أن لديهم لي حقوقاً من قبل حق (أبن هادي)
    يا بلادي هذي الربى والسواقي في ضلوعي تنهدات شوادي
    إنما من أنا وليس بكفي مدفع والتراب بعض امتدادي!
    ربما كنت فارساً لست أدري قبل بدء المجال مات جوادي
    العصافير في عروقي جياع والدوالي والقمح في كل وادي
    في حقولي ما في سواها ولكن باعت الأرض في شراء السماد
    ياندى.. يا حنان أم الدوالي: وبرغمي يجيب من لا أنادي!!
    هذه كلها بلادي... وفيها كل شيء... إلا أنا وبلادي!!

14.   مشاركة رقم : 8    ‏2003-12-09
  15. SkyLighter

SkyLighter عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-12-01
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    The Minister Of Telecommunications Smuggling International Call Minutes To Yemen

In the last 3 issues of 26 September News paper,the reporter Mr. Taher Al-Absi was trying to find out who is smuggling (ILLIGAL TERMINATION) of the international call into yemen.

Well he had not much success,because he was trying to find the answer from the smuggler themselves.

Do you know,that's the minister of telecommunications along whith the chairman of PTC and an Iraqi holding a USA citizinship ,established a facility based company in 60 Hudson St. with total cost of $500,000 and they terminates (15000,000 minutes per month on 30 E-1 (900 telephone port) in AL-JARAF.
    the bandwidth is obtained on PAS10 satellite KU band through the bandwidth that belongs to the ISP yemen net(they don't want to pay even the 9 grand for the satellite,they preffer stealing the ISP bandwidth ,and that's what make a very slow internet service in yemen , no matter how you try to connect.

do you know how to calculate how much the partners are making each month if i tell you that's they terminate at this rate 15 Cent Per Minute

When you do the calculation don't get surprised

The mister says that's he make only a small portion of the proceed and that's all the revenue goes to the pocket of COLONER AHMED ALI ABDULLAH SALEH
    he is fixing his corruption on his master , Whata a guy!!!

مشاركة هذه الصفحة