Think Tank.......

الكاتب : Di7bash   المشاهدات : 424   الردود : 1    ‏2003-12-04
      مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2003-12-04
  1. Di7bash

Di7bash عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    الإعجاب :
    Salam everybody

I would like to open a discussion on a very important topic and hopefully we will come up with a solution or at least a reason behind which this problem initiated. First of all and before I start I know that most of you guys know what does the Think Tank mean?

For those who still dunno, here is a small description; Think Tank is a conference or a session inwhich a group of people gathered together and have a small chit chat in a specific topic and try to figure out the cause of the problem and try to come up with a documented solution for that problem if possible.
    Anyway, to make a long story short here is the chance for all of you guys to participate and post whatever comes to your mind and you got the chance to impress us with all the ideas you got inside your head

The topic of this discussion will be on what went wrong??!!!
    What went wrong now? Why are Muslims so weak nowadays to make a decision to defend themselves instead they are fighting with each other. What went wrong? What went wrong since the golden ages of Islam till now? What went wrong and we (muslims ) almost rules the whole earth about 1400 years ago? Is it deflection from Islamic Rules?? Is it loving this life and ignoring the hereafter? Is it because of fighting to get the a good postion in the government or the chair of Presidency ?What went wrong ?? As I said there you are... you got the computer infront of you beat it to death by typing and let those fingers type whatever your brains are thinking of..

Looking forward always to read your posts brothers and sisters.

Salam for now
  2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2003-12-04
  3. جراهام بل

جراهام بل مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    الإعجاب :
    My dear friend Yazan
    Nowdays,there are lots of struggles between sunnis and shitics.Those are two main sects in islam.Islam got diverted away from its right way by some kind of seditions that occurred at that time which divided muslims to two main sects “sunna and shia”.Islam has a glory and it did lot of conquests,but the real enemies of islam which are the jews always try to attack this religion enhanced by USA and that’s because most of sentors in the congress are jews.

Clearly,you can see that both sects have the same goal they want to achieve which is to grant triumpth and victory to islam religion.Ossama bin laden “the most famous sunni in the world” still hitting America and all enemies in the whole world,and 7assan nasr allah :the most famous shitic in the whole world” defending islam and fighting Israel in the south of Lebanon.We need to unify the sects especially in our contemporary life until we become a very strong nation.By then, we can look at our differences.I confess there are big differents between us and shitics which we can summarize them in their attacking against “alsa7aba” and accusing 3isha with adultery “astgfer allah al3them”.But we can skip this for the sake of our GOD “allah” because allah says in Holy Quran: (واعتصموا بحبل الله جميعاً ولاتفرقوا)

مشاركة هذه الصفحة