الكاتب : SkyLighter   المشاهدات : 1,079   الردود : 10    ‏2003-12-03
      مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2003-12-03
  1. SkyLighter

SkyLighter عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-12-01
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    This is a simple question ,if you could answer then you will be hired instantly .
    Need a clue?
    a former prime minister
    a former minister of the forigen affair
    holding no govermental post now ,but he is the one defining the blue print of governing the country and he is the one who has a final say in

selecting THE NEW GOVERNMENT
    READ THIS BOOK TOO : POLITICS IN YEMEN FOR DUMMIES

good luck

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2003-12-03
  3. SkyLighter

SkyLighter عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-12-01
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    or you win this instead

[​IMG]

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2003-12-03
  5. SkyLighter

SkyLighter عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-12-01
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    ooooooooooooooooooooops ,the Landcruiser is stolen

but one more item remains to be awarded for the right answer:

[​IMG]

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2003-12-03
  7. Di7bash

Di7bash عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-09-23
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Dr.Abdulkarim al iriane
    without him yemen won't survive for a week
    he is a great intellectual
    an intelligent and knowledgeable person who is the sole controler of yemen foriegn policy
    and so that you know skylighter Dr.abdulkarim had an offer to work with the international bank and the united nation and another offer to work in the united states but he refused and he decided to stay and serve his country

Cheers

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2003-12-03
  9. SkyLighter

SkyLighter عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-12-01
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Hello De7bash,

You got the name right on the first try

will disregard the complementary part about the guy,cuz i know you have to say it ,,so it can by pass the censsorship to be in the safe side , i don't blame ya ,that's the country we deserve since we allowed those so call intellectuals plan and implement our way of living.

Thanx

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2003-12-03
  11. ابن نفل

ابن نفل قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2002-03-24
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    نص مقتبس من رسالة : SkyLighter

WHO IS THE CIA AGENT IN YEMEN?? <<< NO DOUBT THE ONE IN FRONT

الرمز ;)

12.   مشاركة رقم : 7    ‏2003-12-03
  13. Di7bash

Di7bash عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-09-23
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    SkyLighter
    I only say what i believe and i don't abide any
    censorships
    i am not complementing anyone and what i said are more like FACTS rather than complements

Peace Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

14.   مشاركة رقم : 8    ‏2003-12-03
  15. أبو يمن اصلي

أبو يمن اصلي قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-09-20
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    di7bash
    If i were not me, I would have thought that we are the same person with two IDs

I agree with you 100%
    Our problem as Yemenis is that we want to see the government as TOTALLY black. So, whatever is associated with it is corrupt

16.   مشاركة رقم : 9    ‏2003-12-04
  17. SkyLighter

SkyLighter عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-12-01
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    T_K & De7bash
    We don't dispute the guy Adcamia ,I know he attended Yale and Georgia Institue of Technology
    And he should be a scientific reascher in his field (Agriculture)
    we only challenge his Character ,and No hell with that , we know he never got sobber,always a drunk junkey and that's his business

Let's debate what he has done by selecting this new government which has a spectrum of PIMPS,HOMOS,THIEVES AND ALL IN BETWEEN ,

That's only thing we concerned about
    We careless about him leaking the involvment of highest ranking military officer of Sanhan Clans ,next to the president ,in USS COLE accident along with the spritual leader of the Islah party,and the leaking was done on purpose to the U.S..major news media.

Which in return give the U.S Adminstration a bargaining card to pressure our president to cave in for whatever they demand.
    The deal set by Dr. Iriani was: the president should be allowed to challenge and bad mouth U.S.A and Isreal and to be Named Faris Al Arab,to absorb the masses anger about U.S.A policies in the Middle East and toward Muslims.
    while the president allow U.S.A to do whatever and whenever the desire in Yemen: Assasination of Yemeni Citizens in Mareb,Setting up Yemeni Citizens to be captured by U.S.A authorities.

Smile guys ,,don't call him agent , call him a trader instead,and no hard feeling about what you think

18.   مشاركة رقم : 10    ‏2003-12-05
  19. Di7bash

Di7bash عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-09-23
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    [color=FF0000]Let's debate what he has done by selecting this new government which has a spectrum of PIMPS,HOMOS,THIEVES AND ALL IN BETWEEN [/color]

Firslty,i guess that its not his mistake that his government didn't perform very will
    i will tell you how
    the problem is in the yemeni mentality we ,and by we i mean 99.99% of yemenies, that a governmental position is a way to collect money nothing else
    so basically when you are appointed in the government the only thing in your mind is collecting money and nothing else especially if yu are not gonna stay in that position for too long

Secondly and most importantly, i think its useless to discuss such an issue because the "iriani government era" has already ended and a new era started and i it will be mosre beneficial if we talk about the new government

[color=FF0000]That's only thing we concerned about
    We careless about him leaking the involvment of highest ranking military officer of Sanhan Clans ,next to the president ,in USS COLE accident along with the spritual leader of the Islah party,and the leaking was done on purpose to the U.S..major news media[/color].

Ok i will tell you a short story that happened to me when i was in the high school
    I studied in a private shool and all of my teachers were foreigners
    (british,americans,iraqis and indians)
    in grade eleven i had an american techer who tought me physics his name was stephen
    one day in the second semester a rumor was send out and circulated the school in no time
    the rumor was that Mr.Stephen was a CIA agent
    the rumor reached him and he came to our class laughing like hell (you wonder why did he only come to our class, its because we were the devils of the school and he assumed that we are the only source of the rumor)
    he entered the class and he was laughing like hell
    and he gave us a long lecture on how it is inappropriate to go and say such things without a solid evidence
    and while he was lecturing us he said something that is really true
    he said

"Guys, this is yemen the united states don't need to send any undercover CIA agents they will just send anyone with 10 bucks to the smallest employee and he will tell them everything they want"

The marrow is in yemen we don't have something such as "top secret" or " highly classified"
    thus, if the americans need and information of any kind i don't think they will approach al iriani or anyone with high position like him
    they will just do it themselves because its more efficient since the won't have to abide by any agreements

[color=FF0000]
    The deal set by Dr. Iriani was: the president should be allowed to challenge and bad mouth U.S.A and Isreal and to be Named Faris Al Arab,to absorb the masses anger about U.S.A policies in the Middle East and toward Muslims.
    while the president allow U.S.A to do whatever and whenever the desire in Yemen: Assasination of Yemeni Citizens in Mareb,Setting up Yemeni Citizens to be captured by U.S.A authorities[/color]

Ok i am not sure from where do you get all this information but i will assume its right.
    in this situation one should argue wether those guys who has been killed deserve the death or not
    from the government prespective they do
    so what is that the government is doing or what they think they are doing they are trying to bring security
    into the country by eleminating the sources of terror
    so from there point of view its right to do what they did

note that in this point i don't agree with them but i am just trying to explain there point of view

a question
    what did the iriani benefit from being a cia agent in yemen
    I don't think its money
    I don't think its a position
    what do you think?????????????1

مشاركة هذه الصفحة