1. SkyLighter

SkyLighter عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-12-01
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Freedom to do business for all
    that's not Aden rather its JABEL ALI OR JAFZA
    visit thier web site WHICH I AM NOT ALLOWED TO POST HERE DUE TO THE POLICY OF THIS FORUM and dare you to compare our misfortune in our lovely city of Aden to the fortune of the people of Dubai

Stay calm and sing: Don't cry for me Argentina ,rather Aden!!!
    or sing :Don't blame it on me ,Blame it on Texas or our lazy FREE ZONES AUTHORITY.:mad: :(

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2003-12-02
  3. جراهام بل

جراهام بل مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-04-05
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    look dear brother
    if you think deeply, you will find out that aden is better than dubai

Dubai became just part of europe.But becarful what kind of developement they have reached???

just dance clubs,more freedom than what our traditions stand for. and lots of prohibited stuff that our religions islam forbid

regards

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2003-12-02
  5. SkyLighter

SkyLighter عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-12-01
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Our Tradations And Values Can Be Preserved in a FREE TRADE ZONE

It sadden me greatly to think that every thing is rosey in Aden,and I don't talk here about social behaviour or the society structure in Aden,rather I been accused always to be a backwarder due to my conservative thoughts about our religion faith,and our social tradations.
    Things are that the adminstration of ADEN has no clue about how to transform the city and it's port to compete and attract investment and trade and transform this God gifted city to be the HUB for all international trade as it meant to be.

Dear friend Adel, Economic growth and good personal income for Aden's people won't challenge our value and tradation.but will keep kids in schools and off streets,and help girls from sleeping around just to survive the day .
    GET REAL FOR A MOMENT , WILL YA

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2003-12-03
  7. ابن نفل

ابن نفل قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2002-03-24
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Dear friend Adel, Economic growth and good personal income for Aden's people won't challenge**our value and tradation.but will keep kids in schools and off streets,and help girls from sleeping around just to survive the day .
    GET REAL FOR A MOMENT , WILL YA

** or change our value or tradition
    لافض فوك أخي الكريم Skylighter

مشاركة هذه الصفحة