الكاتب : SkyLighter   المشاهدات : 432   الردود : 2    ‏2003-12-02
      مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2003-12-02
  1. SkyLighter

SkyLighter عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-12-01
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    During my visit to the political forum I have come across an article posted by Ali Al-Qthi,the article is composed by an apparent well paid ,fat cat and an opputrunist with extra job as a Live Stock Broker(tagger dajaj),whose chickens and Eggs are blessed by the ruling party
    The idea of having a change in the power in Yemen following the Georgian Rose Revolution is just a wild dream in contries like Yemen.

Georgia revulotion only inspires it's neighbouring countries in Europe,where

Many opposition leaders say the veteran Georgian leader's downfall, triggered by massive street protests over alleged vote-rigging, could provide an object lesson for the authorities in their own countries.

I think that our model should be an African nation like Kongo or Rawanda :confused:

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2003-12-02
  3. أبو يمن اصلي

أبو يمن اصلي قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-09-20
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    What a great thread SkyWhatever
    I like your point very much
    But still we can't reach the kind of democracy in some African countries, like Mali for instance
    If you talk about educational reform, you have Tanzania
    that had one of the most successful educational transformation in the world
    after their famous and great leader and educator Nyerere took over the presidency in the 1960s.
    Yemen can be compared only to the other Arab countries AND here I would say
    it is still the best among them
    However, they are not a good model to take
    I like your ideas and language man
    may be we need to know more about you

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2003-12-02
  5. SkyLighter

SkyLighter عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-12-01
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Democratic Republic of Congo way of handing over the power

President Laurent Kabila of the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) was shot dead Tuesday afternoon, as been reported by Saba News Agency. However, some confusion has been caused because at the time of broadcasting by Yemeni Satellite TV. Station, the DRC government claims that although shot, Kabila is still alive, and has named his son as caretaker leader.

Eye witness says* Kabila was shot dead by one of his own security guard,and the assasination wasn't politically motivated,it has happened because the president has to rush to some function around lunch time,and pervented that body guard of finishing his lunch wich consist of a white rise in small bowel without CHICKEN along with that salty rise.
    That caused the new recurited guard to fire all the 30 rounds toward Kabila,and put an end for the beloved president,whose armed forces start firece fighting to prevent his deputy crown(his son)to be named a president as per his decended father wish

The only good thing about that events is some tracer rounds illuminated the darkness of the night in Kanshasa

*winking*

مشاركة هذه الصفحة