الكاتب : gani   المشاهدات : 447   الردود : 4    ‏2003-11-24
      مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2003-11-24
  1. gani

gani عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-11-22
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Eid is here, and our greetings should go this year to the Palestinians, for they are the throbbing heart of the Arab world, our only proof that the Arab world is still alive and capable of resistance if it so chooses.

Arab inability to cope with the multi-faceted challenges of globalisation is galling, as is our indecision in the face of US attempts to control the destiny of all other nations. The present recalls the bygone era of colonialist empires. We thought that imperialism had collapsed, that humanity was moving into a new era of democracy, freedom, and international harmony. The end of the Cold War sent hopes for a durable international peace soaring. But these hopes dimmed as a single superpower launched a military, political, and economic campaign to dominate the rest of the world.

The quest for global domination is self- defeating, for it can spawn only resistance throughout the areas under assault. This is what makes the Palestinian resistance so precious, for it demonstrates how a nation may defend its national identity in the face of a foreign power that tries to suppress it. Best wishes to the Palestinians on the eid, and may festivities one day find their way to your land.

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2003-11-27
  3. ابن نفل

ابن نفل قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2002-03-24
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    A professional thread indeed

تسلم أناملك يا gani

May I know.. gani.. IS IT UR OWN WORDS

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2003-11-28
  5. جراهام بل

جراهام بل مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-04-05
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    dear gani
    always when i remember the middle east crisis i feel the pain in my heart.Childrens,women and old suffering from the israel occupaying.Sometimes, when i see the murders and killing childrens in savagery way,my tears go down
    anyway, it's the third or the forth year of tremor,they still resist and resist and resist
    may god grant them victory
    and may god bless them
    regards

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2003-11-30
  7. gani

gani عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-11-22
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Thanks Adel. However, if Ibn Nafl has any doubt, threads will prove that here in the coming days. Happy Eid to you once again dear.

Note for Adel:-
    my dear Adel, you have to differentiate between these two words ( god - God ) god means an idol, whereas God means Allah the Almighty.

For example :- " I testify that there is no god but God(Allah) and His messanger Mohammed peace be upon him" أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله و أن محمد عبدة و رسولة.
    * notice dear that we have to capitalize the word when it refers to Allah. Anything refers to Allah the Almighty like the pronoune " His" is also written in a capital form, because it refers to Allah.
    We have all to be careful of the grammar especially when it has a religious relation.

Happy Eid to all once again. Hope to get some information from you dears.

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2003-11-30
  9. gani

gani عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-11-22
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Thanks Adel. However, if Ibn Nafl has any doubt, threads will prove that here in the coming days. Happy Eid to you once again dear.

Note for Adel:-
    my dear Adel, you have to differentiate between these two words ( god - God ) god means an idol, whereas God means Allah the Almighty.

For example :- " I testify that there is no god but God(Allah) and His messanger Mohammed peace be upon him" أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله و أن محمد عبدة و رسولة.
    * notice dear that we have to capitalize the word when it refers to Allah. Anything refers to Allah the Almighty like the pronoune " His" is also written in a capital form, because it refers to Allah.
    We have all to be careful of the grammar especially when it has a religious relation.

Happy Eid to you all once again. Hope to get some information from you dears. We are here to learn from each other.

مشاركة هذه الصفحة