الكاتب : جراهام بل   المشاهدات : 4,124   الردود : 6    ‏2003-11-12
      مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2003-11-12
  1. جراهام بل

جراهام بل مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-04-05
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Today, I would like to post an interesting topic which is all about “Television Addiction”.Perhaps the most ironic aspect of the struggle for survival is how easily organisms can be harmed by that which they desire.The trout is caught by the fisherman’s lure,the mouse by chees.But at least those creatures have the excuse that bait and cheese look like sustenance.Humans seldom have that consolation.The temptations that can disrupt their lives are often pure indulgences.No one has to drink alcohol,for example.Realizing when a diversion has gotten out of control is one of the great challenges of life.
    The term “TV addiction” is imprecise and laden with value judgments,but it cabptures the essence of a very real phenomenon.Psychologists and psychiatrists formally define substance dependence as a disorder characterized by criteria that include spending a great deal of time using the substance; using it more often then one intends; thinking about reducing use or making repeated unsuccessful efforts to reduce use,giving up important social,family or occupational activities to use it,and reporting withdrawal symptoms when one stops using it.

By
    Adel Ahmed

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2003-11-13
  3. أبو يمن اصلي

أبو يمن اصلي قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-09-20
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Good topic Adel
    It applies on Internet Addiction too
    I liked the Analogy between the trout of the fisherman, the cheese and mouse, and the fake lure we get from TV
    well, I can say except for Almajlis Alyemeni, all internet lure is fake

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2003-11-13
  5. Di7bash

Di7bash عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-09-23
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Source<----------------------Click here

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2003-11-13
  7. أبو يمن اصلي

أبو يمن اصلي قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-09-20
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    هه
    ههه
    ههههه
    هه
    ه
    منقول يعني؟
    Thank you DETECTIVE:cool: Di7bash
    شكلك ناوي تتوقف قريب:D

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2003-11-13
  9. جراهام بل

جراهام بل مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-04-05
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    you are right di7bash , and it was my first time to post an attributed topic and it will be the last
    sorry for that,but why don't you discuss it
    regards :)

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2003-11-13
  11. جراهام بل

جراهام بل مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-04-05
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    نص مقتبس من رسالة : أبو يمن اصلي
    dear abou yemen
    I think that Internet is involved in the addiction issue as well as the television.And the Analogy between trout of freshman and cheese of the mouse was faultless.Regarding to the temptation or lure,i think you forgot yahoo and google,the websites where we can look for and any information or researches on the net.

note:sorry for not mentioning the source because i'm always accustomed to end my articles with "by Adel Ahmed"
    and this was my first time to transfer a post :)

regards

12.   مشاركة رقم : 7    ‏2003-11-14
  13. Di7bash

Di7bash عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-09-23
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    الأخ العزيز والزميل في طرف الدنيا عادل احمد
    الأخ الغالي اللي ساكن تحتنا ابو يمن اوريجنال
    Apparently you misinterpreted my intentions
    It wasn't my intention to embarrass adel and i wasn't trying to show that his post was attributed
    Definetly i wasn't trying to show off or else i will be wicked swank. coincidently, i was reading the same article a couple of days ago and i liked it.When adel posted those pieces of the post i felt that the article was truncated and lost its beauty so basically what i wanted is to post the whole article for the maximum benefit and so that you know guys i am always with posting attributed posts as long as they deserve so
    I hope there are no hard feelings

P.s
    ابو يمن
    بطططططططل حرشة لول
    [color=FF0000]شكلك ناوي تتوقف قريب[/color]<------------- ايش قصدك، بليز إلابورايت

مشاركة هذه الصفحة