Imagine this happening to you

الكاتب : Di7bash   المشاهدات : 482   الردود : 1    ‏2003-10-31
      مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2003-10-31
  1. Di7bash

Di7bash عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    الإعجاب :
    Imagine this happening to you.
    One day during Jummah salah, a 1,000 member congregation was surprised to see two men enter, both covered from head to toe in black and carrying sub-machine guns. One of the men proclaimed, "Anyone willing to take a bullet for Allah remain where you are." Immediately, the congregation fled, and Out of the 1,000 there only remained around 20. The man who had spoken took off his hood, looked at the Imaam and said "Okay Maulana, I got rid of all the hypocrites. Now you may begin your sermon, and the two men turned and walked out.
  2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2003-11-01
  3. أبو يمن اصلي

أبو يمن اصلي قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    الإعجاب :
    I think those who stayed did well, and so did the ones who fled away
    The ones who stayed did so because they are in the mosque & dying in the mosque is a good end
    The ones who fled away did so because dying like that without a battle or calling for God's sake is just wasting a human life. If the cause for death is just being stuborn, that's not for the sake of Allah
    So, if I were among the 1000, I guess I would be of the third group that you didn't mention
    I would try to attack the two armed men and either succeed in stopping them or be killed defending myself and my brothers, which would make me a real martyr

مشاركة هذه الصفحة