الكاتب : مُجَاهِد   المشاهدات : 538   الردود : 1    ‏2003-10-25
      مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2003-10-25
  1. مُجَاهِد

مُجَاهِد قلم ماسي

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-05-11
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    I really wonder !! could it be ? When you faced with a hurting truth like you’re the blamed although you had nothing to do with it at all ! It’s really hard to be beard….Some evil creatures need to be vanished from life….Damn them,,,

Why sometimes we feel lonely and sad though we surrounded by everyone ! and why should we cry the moment we are glad ! why we have to suffer a lot to get something we like a lot ! and why we fight the fate severely to change it, although we know the impossibility of changing it?

Why we cry silently when our sorrows need to be expressed out loud ! Why we should hide it from everybody instead of letting it go ? If we are too weak to express our selves then why we’re alive ?

Why sometimes we act so kindly that we even might hurt ourselves a lot but never the other part ! Why should we nicely speak to strangers and never put in our minds that life now has changed and kindness never needed at all! Just knowing such a fact is gonna save us forever from so many harsh experiences…I don’t know why sometimes we do things might hurt us although we know !!

Why some hearts just can’t hate and lie like others ? Why should honesty hurt us in so acts happen to us and why we destined to have so much hurt through the journey of life? Why getting hurt is what all our lives about? Are we who walk this way or does hurt walk our way ?

We always cry and cry…when we born and die.. when we get hurt and when we are glad ! First time we go school and last year we are graduated…when we say goodbye and when we travel away…when we’re alone and when loved ones pass away…If we just think about it…we notice that our lives full of tears and in all aspects ! Isn’t it strange?

Although we keep singing but never get the joy of sensing the songs! We sing a song about love and we cry! We sing a song about friendship and we cry! We sing about happiness and we cry! Why all these cheerful things have us to cry! If you noticed…all sweet things make us cry!!

We always say don’t look back and let it be what it’ll be ! always we say what’s done is done…but we never are strong to really really forget all of past things especially bad ones…memories run through our heads strongly than blood….how could we escape it then!! Isn’t it tough to remove memories forever in life !!

I never got the meaning of “ start a new life from now and on” !! How could we start a new life when we had never had a life before !! Can you!!

This used to be my childhood dream….my playground…whenever I was alone or in need of solitude…why should people blame me for some kind of privacy ! Why should I hear what they say and erase my inner feelings and needs!! Why when someone cares alittle about himself…they call him selfish! Haven’t God created us with freedom!! Freedom of soul and mind ! Then why people like to be nosy to the level that they control your life !!

It’s really funny to know that still some persons live with a rocky heads ! Why you want life to go on the way you want ?! Why you’re so selfish that you want everything in life for you and nothing to others ! why you see happiness and right all that you believe and say ! Allow me to say…you’re still fresh to life and really don’t know what is it about…

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2003-10-25
  3. مُجَاهِد

مُجَاهِد قلم ماسي

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-05-11
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Wonderful wonders! And some make sense!
    Because we are emotional creatures, some people find crying in happy moments brings comfort when they feel happy or find themselves overemotional. Because the behavior has worked before to alleviate comfort in some of their happy moments, the brain has learned to see it as a solution and suggests it whenever any feelings of happiness arise. Crying is healthy for the eyes, heart and soul, so why shouldn't we cry?! There can't be a smile without a tear. There can be no life without death. For adulthood to come, childhood must die. For spiritual meaning to live, material compulsion must die in our minds. Everything has a good reason in our lives even a single tear.

Life and everything in it is simple, some people make it complicated. Many people are looking for mistakes in other people; they don't take care of others' feelings and privacy. They would like all people to do what they do, and sometimes they go that little bit further. They interfere others' privacy and freedom < agreed with your wonder. Some people don't get that they should love for others what they love for themselves.

I would add, it's a matter of integrity towards people and the world. What do you value? Honesty? Responsibility? Kindness? Loyalty? Generosity? And what fair is fair?! It's only through your integrity and the integrity you perceive in life that can develop contact and security with it. Each one of us should pay close attention to our own sense of integrity. Do our words mean what we say? Are we willing to work fro what we want? Do we like to show kindness even when there is no real appreciation? Does what others think of us really matter? When we affirm our principles and integrity, we will be recognized as supremely worthy and valuable people, everyone will respect us and all our doubts about ourselves and life with fade away. This is what I think about whenever I wonder.

Wonderful post holds some good thoughts!

______
    man8ol

مشاركة هذه الصفحة