مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2003-09-29
  1. 3laa3sam

3laa3sam عضو فعّال

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-06-21
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    SALAM FOLKZ....
    Well....lemme start tellin` you that i have post m`appendix an` itz available in (Computer Department) go an` check it out there.....

Ok... as i said that i would put a topic an` it would be for discussion but i do really hope we all gonna be in to come across a real benefit, so let`s just begin:-

We all faith in our Country which is (YEMEN) . an` we all ready to give what we have just for our Country so the Question is.... IF YOU TRULY LOVE UR COUNTRY, WHAT CHA GONNA DO TO EXPLAIN UR LOVE BY SHOWIN AN` DOIN` ACTIONZ...?!?!?

Deal...i am gonna talk `bout m`self , i love m`country so that`s why i am try to study hard an` tell otherz the real view of m`country.... so if you do really love it an` you think you got another way to translate ur feelingz in stepz makes you feel that you truly love ur counry then please post it to share our point in this topic.....!!?

i guess that is our topic for today....please if you have another way then post it here to know an` to show otherz what do they can do for thier country.... an` finally (stay ahead...don`t go away)

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2003-09-29
  3. جراهام بل

جراهام بل مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-04-05
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Dear 3laa3ssam
    i appreciate this good topic to discuss
    In fact,i would do my best to follow my well my beliefs to serve the the country in the way i see good.For example,i would overspread love among my people in yemen from all regions trying to erase the the idead that says there's region better than the other and that's a bad habit in the country related to the way of think of tribes in Yemen

Second i would try to help my country by what i studied abroad faithfully and honestly because my counrty is the first place that deserve to be beneficiary of what i took outside

In addition there are alot of affairs we should talk about but i have short time to reply

regards

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2003-10-01
  5. 3laa3sam

3laa3sam عضو فعّال

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-06-21
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    yeah...right whcha write

SALAM FALKZ
    Well ….no doubt that what cha said (Adel ) is absolutely right but yanno something we are in YEMEN didn’t love pretty much our country !!!
    I am sorry to write down that but this is the fact an we gotta be truth at least with ourselves…in fact I dunno if people would agree with me or not but what ever their point would be all I do care is I just said what we must confess in….. so that’s why I have post m`first topic `bout that…..

The another thing….I dunno why buddies don’t stand by me in m`first topic but wa Allah truly we gotta discuss such as this one to have a word `bout (how we can show our love to our country by doin actionz!!!?), I will stay up to see what cha gonna write (you out there) ……..so don’t go away, stay ahead

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2003-10-05
  7. ابن نفل

ابن نفل قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2002-03-24
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    I LOVE MY COUNTRY

NOT ONLY BECAUSE IT IS MY HOMELAND
    BUT ALSO BECAUSE

((EAST OR WEST YEMEN IS THE BEST))

ابن نفل