مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2003-09-24
  1. Di7bash

Di7bash عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-09-23
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    jokes

There was a joke round in those days, although you had to be careful who you told it to, concerning an American, a Russian and an Adeni on the beach at Crater. The American took off his jeans and threw them into the sea. 'In the States,' he boasted, 'we have plenty of jeans.' The Russian swaggered forward and, taking out a full bottle of vodka, lobbed it as far as he could.' 'In Russia we have plenty of vodka.' The Adeni thought for a while, then stepping forward, he picked up the Russian and threw him in the sea...

The angels, it is said, periodically visit Hell to make sure the fires are turned up. One day a group of them are detailed to check on the really wicked sinners, who spend eternity in individual ovens. Inside the first oven is a Saudi. He screams to be let out. Roasting nicely, they think, and slam the door on him. In the next oven is an Englishman; then comes an American, an Egyptian and so on. All beg to be let out, but the angels show them no mercy. Eventually they open the last door. Inside sits a Yemeni, chewing qat and apparently oblivious of the flames around him. He draws languidly on his water-pipe, turns to the angels, and says: 'Hey, could you shut that door? I'll catch my death of cold.

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2003-09-25
  3. يافع

يافع عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-03-29
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

The First Joke I like.... I thank you for it

but...."do not get mad at me" the second one was somehow above the limit.

I use to say them kind of jokes once upon a time> luckily I found the deep scholar at the same time I was telling the joke...

so I was telling the joke about an Egyptian man who had died cause of over intoxicating (too much drinking) then when he went to the grave he found the two angles the asked him

Who is your Lord? they asked
    Hosany Mubarak, he replied

What is your religion? they asked
    The Constitution, he replied

Who is you prophet? they asked
    the minister, he replied

the day pass by then the night came over

the two angles came again to the Egyptian man and asked him

Who is your Lord? they asked
    He said Allah

What is you religion? they asked
    He said Islam

Who is your prophet? the asked
    He Said Mohamed PBUH

then they looked at him with a strange look and told him

Why is that....What made you change your mind, They asked

he said " I thought you where CIA in the first visit

Then the Sheaik looked at me madly and told me - Mohamed Come to My office

man that was scary look he gave me

then he started his big lecture about how stupid it is to make fun of the angles , hell, haven, and things that are toward the majesty of Allah

after that I stopped telling them kind of jokes at all

So.......do not get mad at me dear beloved brother for any thing i have said to you and hope that you'll have happy and pleasant life

you brother
    Mohamed

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2003-09-25
  5. Di7bash

Di7bash عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-09-23
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Dear mohammed,,
    I highly appreciate your advice
    Thanks.

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2003-09-30
  7. heytham

heytham عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-07-16
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    dear yafaa it wasnt a wise thing to mention the joke as anexample coz the idea was obvious without an e.g. and i totally agree with ur point of view

مشاركة هذه الصفحة