الكاتب : Di7bash   المشاهدات : 686   الردود : 2    ‏2003-09-23
      مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2003-09-23
  1. Di7bash

Di7bash عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-09-23
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    A lot of people enjoy surfing the net. They look for interesting websites and chat with people all over the world. However, some people spend such many hours online that they are Internet addicts. Although an average person spends about eight to twelve hours per week, but an addict spends eight to twelve hours per day online. Because addicts spend too much time interacting with the computer it can affect their lives negatively. They become social recluses and start to withdraw from the world and live in isolation. They avoid real life social situations, preferring instead to be in a dimly lit room with only the glowing screen to light up their lives.
    Internet addiction negatively affects not only the addicts themselves, but also the people around them and we can see that more clearly in western societies. For example, we hear that two people got divorced because one of them insisted to spend so many hours on the net that he/she paid less attention to his/her partner.
    As university students we are especially technologically equipped that we can easily become nonstop net-surfers. Many universities and educational institutions provide computers at several locations around campus; therefore students can use them at any time, day or night. As a result, students can spend too much time surfing the net instead of “surfing“ their textbooks.
    In short, even though the Internet is an excellent source of information and entertainment, but we must not let it take over our lives.

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2003-10-09
  3. جراهام بل

جراهام بل مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-04-05
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    absolutely
    i agree with each part of this article and detail

regards dear

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2003-10-10
  5. أبو يمن اصلي

أبو يمن اصلي قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-09-20
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    You just put your hand on a really important issue
    I agree with you 100%. Internet is really killing my time. I don't know, sometimes I say "ok, I will sleep early tonight, so I say I'll just check my e-mail." Then hours pass until I say "it's better that I pray Alfajr, then sleep" and so on

Good Luck da7boosh

مشاركة هذه الصفحة