مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2003-08-19
  1. Thunder Girl

Thunder Girl عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-08-12
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    The Title talks about the topic

How men can be a real men while they treat girlz?? :)

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2003-08-21
  3. جراهام بل

جراهام بل مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-04-05
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Hi dear Nada
    Well men can be men if they take care of the feelings of the girls not to bother them not to curt them as well as not to cheat them because honesty is very necessary with such a situations and to make them trust you alsoi advice men to be self-confident and not to act likfe strung-level just for naive reason they get reason easily,here we talk about how to control your desires and feelings and to considerthat you should treat them exactly as they want to treat you

regards dear

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2003-09-01
  5. Thunder Girl

Thunder Girl عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-08-12
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    نص مقتبس من رسالة : عادل أحمد
    u know i think we r sharinf the same ideas about some points and not all
    why u skipped marriage point and how to be a real husband,this is as an example
    yours TG

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2003-09-01
  7. ghareeb

ghareeb عضو فعّال

التسجيل :
    ‏2001-07-13
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    How do men treat their wives.

Undeniably, marital relationships are holy in Islam and, thus, they have a supreme importance in building strong nations. Without delving into the details of how men should treat their wives, I would concentrate on only some few points:

1- Men should follow the teachings of Islam for we have a great deal of legacy that explains how to be an ideal husband

2- Loev between a husband and his wife should be strenghtened with kind, honest, loving and humane interaction among the family members.. I am not married to tell anyone what is the best way to go around this, but I would state some principles that I believe should be
    useful for everybody:

1. Realize that she is different than you, and independant person in her own entity so expect her not to act the same way you do

2. Do not neglect her and give her all of your love whenever you can for she needs that the most

3.Listen to her complains and support her mentally and emotionally

4.Do bring her some gifts from time to time to demonstrate your love and care to her

5. Demonstrate your protectiveness to her so as to make her feel that she has someone to stand by her when she is weak

6.Do not forget to play with her and touch her gently and be as romantic as you can in bed

7.Do not tell her about her vices and downs and do not turn away your face when she talks to you because she doesn't like to hear what she can't take of criticism and neglegance.

8.Do not cheat on her

9. Do not forget giving her what she ask you for

10. Always take into consideration her input into solving your own problems and those of the family

11.Do not intrude very often in household affairs and let her be confident that she can manage her own kingdom (house)

12. Flirt with her, tell her how great she is, praise her, kiss her when you go out and when you come back, let her feel that she is a queen in her house.

13. Do support her during her hard times, (ex. giving birth, manustration, ...etc) because she needs you to be next to her at these very moments..

Those are some I think I would try to provide my wife-to-be with. I know i am willing to do even more and Allah ya3een...

Salam

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2003-09-01
  9. Poet

Poet عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-03-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    نص مقتبس من رسالة : ghareeb

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2003-09-01
  11. الفارس الاحمر

الفارس الاحمر عضو متميّز