مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2003-08-19
  1. الشاحذي

الشاحذي مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-04-16
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    What does “freedom” mean???????

Most of us have no idea about the real meaning of the golden word “freedom”. If you ask someone “Why do you do such things, or why do you behave like that?”, he will simply answer “I am free”.

I want to whisper in their ears that freedom has limits and it is not endless situation. We can imagine that every one move inside a circle and this circle will end when the other circle of another person will start. These circles are our freedoms and other’s.

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2003-08-19
  3. جراهام بل

جراهام بل مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-04-05
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Welcome my close brother Alshahidi among your sibs in the english forum

well good topic to discuess and let's peruse a little bit what's freedom or what's the real definition of freedom

It's to to show your ideas and to talk loudly in front of all people while you should respect their ideas at the same times

freedom has lots of lanks to talk about but if we refer to what you wrote down in your thread which is that freedom has limitation in a circle it would be a good situation because actually at our contemporary life there's no even an existance of freedom word.

but regarding to me i tasted the real freedom after being immigrant in this west country.

and that's what arab miss alot and alot

regards
    ADEL AHMED

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2003-08-19
  5. Thunder Girl

Thunder Girl عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-08-12
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Hi alshahidi
    i don't agree with u man for several reasons
    first there's a real freedom in lebanon
    second democrasy is what u look for so why don't u chage lives as the way u look for
    you have judgment to do
    u have the well
    u have right to do it
    man look just don't give up
    no circle now limits
    just look for it u will find it

your sis
    TG

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2003-08-20
  7. الشاحذي

الشاحذي مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-04-16
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    [ALIGN=LEFT]Welcome my close brother Alshahidi among your sibs in the english forum
    You know that I came her just for U. In fact I feel proud when you call me my CLOSE BROTHER.

It's to to show your ideas and to talk loudly in front of all people while you should respect their ideas at the same times.

This is the best translation of my bad words.

freedom has lots of lanks to talk about but if we refer to what you wrote down in your thread which is that freedom has limitation in a circle it would be a good situation because actually at our contemporary life there's no even an existence of freedom word.

For that I have written such words.

but regarding to me i tasted the real freedom after being immigrant in this west country.

There is no difference – as I think – between the meaning of freedom between your western country or any other countries even they were Arab countries. Freedom means the good behavior towards others.

and that's what arab miss alot and a lot.

We miss the internal meaning of freedom inside our Arab Countries, simply because the circles are going closer and closer day after day.

Thanks a lot for your pure love.
    Yours,
    AlShahidi

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2003-08-20
  9. الشاحذي

الشاحذي مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-04-16
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Y R welcome MY Sister T.G

I think that there some sort of misunderstanding; I don’t mean the well known meaning of freedom as well I don’t care of discussing the critical meaning of such word. I went deeper. I focused on the relation between us on the spot of the mass meaning of such word.

You know that some people crash your freedom because he is doing his. You will be pushed to say “Please, don’t put your shoes on my head when you have your freedom.”

Democracy means that there is other person hangs the other end of the rope.

Thank U 4 Ur coming.

Your Brother,
    Alshahidi

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2003-08-21
  11. عاشق الابتسامات

عاشق الابتسامات مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-03-28
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    JUST A FEW WORDS
    FREEDOM IS EVERY THING OUR RELIGION PERMITT WITHOUT OBSTACLES

12.   مشاركة رقم : 7    ‏2003-08-22
  13. رحمة حجيرة

رحمة حجيرة كاتبة صحفية

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-06-11
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    yes, i'm free!!

at the frist i knoww very well that my language is broken and i'll have alot mistakes in grammer and words letter but i've to try and you'll help me ......
    yes. i'm free becuase theres no who more than me except Allah that any one can rouling me except my God and me witout hurt others......
    yes, I'm free but its limited but me and who live my in the same system in the same word have a right to limit it only...
    But one example who make my to belive that i never free enough (the bird .) ..
    i hope to be free as it k fly around the wrd visit who i want .....alot

14.   مشاركة رقم : 8    ‏2003-08-23
  15. جراهام بل

جراهام بل مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-04-05
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Re: yes, i'm free!!

نص مقتبس من رسالة : رحمة حجيرة
    The pedant or the journalistic Rahma Hogira Welcome sister
    it doesn't matter how many mistakes you have the matter here is to learn from your mistakes and this is how you can improve your language

regarding to the topic i'll let the opportunity for my brother alshahidi to discuss it with you

regards

16.   مشاركة رقم : 9    ‏2003-08-24
  17. Thunder Girl

Thunder Girl عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-08-12
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    نص مقتبس من رسالة : alshahidi
    what i ment is that no circle as u said
    if they stuck this idea in your mind this refrences that u should've not followed
    man you can me that man u want to be
    i hope u got me
    yours
    TG

18.   مشاركة رقم : 10    ‏2003-08-24
  19. ابن الاصول

ابن الاصول قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-07-21
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    fine