الكاتب : شمعة أمل   المشاهدات : 705   الردود : 4    ‏2003-07-29
      مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2003-07-29
  1. شمعة أمل

شمعة أمل عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2002-12-05
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    It the time to go rafting in a lake. A time to do all those things that you like.

Like the echo in the mountains. Birthdays come back to us year after year, with a blessing to enjoy a life so dear.

Birthdays are days to relax in the sun under a large tree dreaming impossible dreams and harboring a hope that they come true.

Birthdays are occasions to thank God for all the treasures He’s given us, the beauty of nature, the music in the air and most of all the love in His people.

Birthdays are a time to plan the journey ahead and to let dreams take shape.

Birthdays are a reflection of moments shared in the past and new bonds of friendship in the future.

Birthdays are for togetherness with people who we care for, for people who mean so much to us.

The road ahead may uphill, but Birthdays bring faith in oneself and a belief in The One above.

Birthdays are a time when the past becomes a memory as we step on future’s pastures green.

Birthdays are days for reaching out to the sky, for looking beyond the clouds of doubt and catching merrily, the rays of hope.

Like the selflessness of the sea and the kindness of a tree, it’s a day to make a little differences to other lives, to bring joy to all those around.

Birthdays are to be cherished as memories of what has been and a promise of what shall be.

DEAR.
    Hidden in time’s folds are the varied memories of our past, in my treasure of memories, the moments shared with you are the most glittering pearls of all times.

You Brighten Up My Life

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2003-07-30
  3. مُجَاهِد

مُجَاهِد قلم ماسي

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-05-11
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2003-07-31
  5. جراهام بل

جراهام بل مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-04-05
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    DEAR SISTER SHAMA'AT AMAL LET'S DISCUSS THIS TOPIC A LITTLE BIT
    IS THIS WISH A TRUTH FACT?? OR JUST RELATING TO THE SUPERSTITIOUS PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE IN THOSE STUFF
    AND DOES ISLAM ACCEPT THIS HABIT???

THANKS FOR YOUR THREAD DEAR SISTER SHMA'AT AMAL
    REGARDS
    ADEL AHMED :)

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2003-08-01
  7. الماس

الماس عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-07-25
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    thanx sister

we want to see more from u

your brother

almaaaaaaaaaas

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2003-08-04
  9. شمعة أمل

شمعة أمل عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2002-12-05
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    al-modammer : you are welcome ..
    ====================
    our supervisor Adel :
    i found that wish in one of books that are sold in bookshops .. i liked the words that are written ..
    our religion ofcourse not accept that habit .. or celebrating birthdays ..
    we are humans .. and i dont think if u know that ur friend's birthday is today , you wont say " kul 3am wa anta bekhair " ,,
    ... the whole topic is that i like the words very much and i liked u to share it with me ..
    it is just words that can make you happy and comfortable .. for example in the future if i find lovely words about mother , that not means that i am agree on mother's day ..
    hope you got what i meant ..
    ===========
    almass :
    thanks .. i will do my best

مشاركة هذه الصفحة