مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2003-07-15
  1. سد مارب

سد مارب مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2001-11-29
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

How to learn other language
    Teaching any other language is not difficult and non puzzle needs to great effort and long time this issue depend on desiring of man that learn and extent of him inderstood togrammer of this language
    From my piont of view the short time and the best idea to teach any language for instant english ,french,itlian ,spinch or any other language depend on at first inderstanding of basic grammer to this lang. No condition you know all grammer unless this man study lang. As litrature if he meraly sudy it for teach how speak,read and write it without any problem .second concentrate on copy the most number of word with read any thing concering this lang. As magazine ,books ,novel and grammer ateaching books from his reading to this items he will attain more of skills about structure of this lang grammer he shall find himself know more about this language with don,t negligencel listening skill it is a more important skill which enable you understand what did others say and how to speak with them without any mistakes in pronouncing also it enable to distinguishing differentiation between different accents for one language
    Try this practical method and looks to different I have tried this method and fount it the best idea to adding other lang. To your language!
    Good luck to all and plenty of successful on your life

By:-Marib Dam

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2003-07-15
  3. عبدالله

عبدالله مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2002-12-24
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    other language is so important esp.to deal with the others in this wide world, and the importance of english language is to deal with new scientific reserach , and the english lang. is the language of new science and new era.

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2003-07-15
  5. سد مارب

سد مارب مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2001-11-29
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    [ALIGN=LEFT]
    yea
    engish lang.is the most important lang>becuase it consider tech.,science,and communiction language but non bad to learn other language .teaching of other not difficult with condition you have time and enable to do
    i,av thought english must in first if you have english language will be good to teach other witout any diffcult becuase the grammer in most is common
    thanks
    my regard

Marib Dam

مشاركة هذه الصفحة