bash عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2002-11-18
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    hiiiz all
    here'z some quote i hope u'll them

dont judge someone by their appearance,coz they could be judgin' u

Meeting u was easy,accepting u was difficult,being ur friend was harder,but fallin' in love with u.well that was beyond me.

There are 3 kinds of people in this world...those that want things to happen, those that make things happen, and those that just wonder what the hell happened!~

Friends laugh at ur silliest jokes,put up with ur worst moods, go along with ur craziest ideas,and still always see the best in u

Ppl may not remember exactly wat u did or wat u said,but they will always remember exactly how u made them feel

Dont regret the things u said or did,coz at one point the things u said or did was exactly wat u wanted

I donno y am afraid to lose u when u're not even mine

when some1 tellz u that u cant do sth,prove them wrong

ur heart decides who it likes and who it dosent,so u cant blame me for luvin' u,just as much as i cant blame u for not lovin' me

The worst thing a guy can do to a girl is let her fall for him when he doesnt intend to catch her.

when one door closes,one more openz,but most of the time,we're too busy lookin' at the one that has clozed to notice that has open

i get the best feelingz in the world when u say hi to me or even smile,coz i know for a second i crossed ur mind

i dont regret anythin' i've done,i just learn from it,it makes me the person i am today..

i think this is enough for now

i hope u'll like them

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2003-06-17
  3. عدنيه وبس

عدنيه وبس مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2002-11-23
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    ya sure we like them all .. caz its really nice to know that .. and to learn more

well don mr bash

best regards :)

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2003-06-17
  5. bash

bash عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2002-11-18
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    glad that you liked them...hope rest of us have a chance to read them all
    :)

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2003-06-27
  7. سمير محمد

سمير محمد مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2002-09-26
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    اللقب الاضافي:
    نجم المجلس اليمني 2003
    all of your quotes were magnificent, especially about the guys that let the poor girls fall, but do you know what?the poor girls after ending up on the floor always find someone to pick them up (i wonder whoes playing clever here)

take this quote from me
    Live for Today
    Plan for Tomorrow
    PARTY TONIGHT &

i wish you could write such beautiful quotes in arabic instead of english but be assured that i'll love them in both cases:):)

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2003-07-29
  9. الماس

الماس عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-07-25
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    thanx

my best regard

مشاركة هذه الصفحة