‏2007-10-16
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    :: In ISLAM Every Day is Mother’s Day ::

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

PLEASE CLICK BELOW TO VIEW THIS FLASH “My Mom”

http://mumsa.files.wordpress.com/2007/03/mymom___.pps

One day a man came to see the Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him. It seemed that he was trying to solve something but couldn’t quite work it out. So he asked the Prophet. ”Tell me, O Prophet!” I have many relatives and many friends whom I love, and whom I wish to care for and help. But I often find it difficult to decide which of them has the greatest claim upon me? Which of them should come first?” The Prophet replied immediately, ”Your mother should come first and before all others.”

The man was very pleased to have this clear guidance from the Prophet. But of course there were all his other relatives and his friends, so he asked ”and after my mother, who has the greatest claim upon me?” The Prophet’s reply this second time surprised him. ”Your mother!” he said again.

The man wondered why the Prophet was repeating himself. Perhaps he had not spoken clearly, the man thought, so he asked the question again, ”What I want to know is, after my mother, who has the greatest claim upon me? Again the Prophet said ”your mother!”

Your mother, your mother, your mother!

The Prophet had now said it three times. Slowly, the man realized why he had done so. ”The Prophet means that my mother is extremely important, so much so that my duty to her must be stressed over and over again. Even so, the man’s thoughts ran on, ”what about all the others I love and wish to care for?” Still uncertain and wanting to know more, he once again turned to the Prophet and said, ”and after my mother, who comes after her? Is there anyone besides her?” The Prophet then replied ”after your mother, your father.” ”And then?” asked the man. ”Then people who are nearest to you,” said the Prophet. Allah’s peace and blessings be upon the Prophet.

The Qur’an places kindness to the parents on par with proper worship of God: “Worship and serve God, do not associate any partners with Him, and do good to your parents…”(4:36). The textual juxtaposition of worshipping God and honoring the parents is not coincidental. Maltreatment of parents is one of the most deadly sins in all of Islam. Furthermore, God implores believers to extend the hand of mercy to their parents: “Thy Lord hath decreed that ye worship none but Him, and that ye be kind to parents. Whether one or both of them attain old age in thy life, say not to them a word of contempt, nor repel them, but address them in terms of honour. And, out of kindness, lower to them the wing of humility, and say: ‘My Lord! bestow on them thy Mercy even as they cherished me in childhood’” (17:23-24).

After God, my mother has been the source of my strength, my success, my life-force. Everything I am I owe to her. She taught me how to be a good son. Most importantly, she gave me God, and she taught me how to worship and see Him in everything that I do. She ingrained in me the importance of developing a personal relationship with God and developing that relationship throughout my life. Had it not been for my mother, I most probably would not have either known or discovered the beauty of the worship and love of God.

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) also comes to mind: “Paradise is underneath the foot of the mother.” How true that statement is. Growing up with my mother and living with her have made me truly understand why the Prophet stressed allegiance to one’s mother. I proudly kiss my mother’s hand in public, and if she would let me, I would kiss her feets in public as well!
    s of our mothers. Let us have an everyday mother’s day. Let us start kissing our mothers’ hands in public and be proud of doing so. If I were smarter, I would do all that I could to literally follow the footsteps of my mother, because it is there that I will find Paradise.

For more information:
    1 - http://www.mail-archive.com/muslim-journalist@
    yaho
    let us reflect a little more on the greatnesogroups.com/msg00045.html
    2 - http://www.beliefnet.com/story/145/story_14548_2.html

xxxOblivionxxx

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2007-12-11
  3. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

oblivion
    the first story i know and it shows us all how great a mother is

without a mother we are nothing and we never can give her what she deserves

the second link says:
    Not Found

The ........ you were looking for was not found.

and i want to add this poem what shows a little what mothers do

Super Mom

Mom, you're a wonderful mother,
    So gentle, yet so strong.
    The many ways you show you care
    Always make me feel I belong.

You're patient when I'm foolish;
    You give guidance when I ask;
    It seems you can do most anything;
    You're the master of every task.

You're a dependable source of comfort;
    You're my cushion when I fall.
    You help in times of trouble;
    You support me whenever I call.

I love you more than I can express;
    You have my total respect.
    If I had my choice of mothers,
    You'd be the one I'd select!

By Joanna Fuchs

allah bless u and all our mothers

[​IMG]

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2007-12-11
  5. المآسـي

المآسـي قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-10-16
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Thanks for your the lovely poem Rita

I hope you liked the FLASH too

xxxOblivionxxx

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2007-12-11
  7. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

i liked the flash a lot
    as i said i knew that story before

thanks again

[​IMG]

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2007-12-13
  9. yemen's ridiant

yemen's ridiant عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-11-23
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    salam alaycom
    thanks alot dear brother to share such things like this;....i have seen this flash before but this time i swear i was about to cry cos it is been long time i haven't see my mom,,,,,

may allah bless her and bless us all

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2007-12-13
  11. west

west عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-11-17
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    great work oblivion, i never thought u will ever create a topic,:D

$$$west$$$$

12.   مشاركة رقم : 7    ‏2007-12-13
  13. المآسـي