الكاتب : yemenreform   المشاهدات : 554   الردود : 5    ‏2007-12-09
      مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2007-12-09
  1. yemenreform

yemenreform عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-01-28
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    The dark ages of Europe ended with the invention of the printing press.

The transmission of information helped the Muslim world reach its golden age. Mecca was a central point of trade and transmission of information. People shared poetry, ideas, and inventions during their pilgrimage to Mecca. They took back that information including Islamic teaching and spread it around the world. Trade with India and Africa helped further spread the superiority of Muslim culture and Ideas.

Sure some falsely say that Islam was spread with a tip of the sword. If that is true Why are so many countries that Islam reached in Asia, Africa, and Europe still practice Islam. Why is Islam still growing while other religions are degrading?

With the invention of paper, The Islamic world reach its golden age. Knowledge from other civilizations was transcribed and improved.

These days, the Islamic world has split into many states that are stabbing each other in the back and allying themselves with each other's enemies. Trade is difficult and subjected to a lot of red tape. Even the pilgrimage to Mecca has become more difficult and costly.

People in Muslim countries are now in their dark ages. They struggle to keep up with the current knowledge of the west.

How do you think that Islam and Muslim countries can regain their golden age? is their hope? how can you help?????????a

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2007-12-09
  3. Di7bash

Di7bash عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-09-23
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    I will come back to comment.
    Nice topic!

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2007-12-10
  5. yemenreform

yemenreform عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-01-28
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    The internet if used wisely can help revive the communication between Muslims

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2007-12-10
  7. warrington1

warrington1 قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-10-29
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    BAA
    السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
    AAWW

YR , It looks like you and I have a lot in common brother . I always talk about issues like that when ever I'm chewing gat . I wil give my views later inshaAllah

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2007-12-11
  9. yemenreform

yemenreform عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-01-28
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    I don't chew gat, but I see what you mean
    Sometimes its nice to go back and look at the larger picture

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2007-12-12
  11. yemenreform

yemenreform عضو متميّز