مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2007-12-09
  1. samiah

samiah مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Salam
    I am really interested to see all members comments to these expectations I wrote

Expectation #1
    Your mom calls you from your parents house to tell you that she needs to take her to the airport that day to catch her flight. two seconds later your pregnant wife calls in pain telling you "Hurry..Hurry come take me to the hospital ,I think I am having the baby..NOW!!
    Q1/ who are you going to go for first your mom or your wife and why?1

Expectation #2
    Your invited to your friends house. You get in and start eating with them, telling jokes and laughing at the same time. Suddenly your choking on a piece of meat you ate. Your friends stare at you thinking your joking with them by pretending that your choking..

Q2/ What's the first thing your going to do to survive choking..(comment seriously)?2

Expectations #3
    A Rule by the Yemeni Government to forbid sealing or chewing Qat.

would you support the government's decision?3

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2007-12-09
  3. عــاهد

عــاهد مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-09-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Samsoom1:

I am not married yet...but if such thing does happen which i deny.
    Then I'll take my wife to the hospital and then pick up my mother. In fact i think my mother won't consider travling anymore when she sees her grandson in her hands.

Samsoom2:
    I never joke with my friends...coz it decreases your character.
    but if
    and like they say in yemen
    لو صلحت كلمت لو لبنينا قصرا في الجو

if i had a cup of water infront of me i'd drink it. If i didn't i'd take the plate of food and throw it into one of them.

Samsoom3:

I like gat but not too much when i say not too much i mean i really really love gat, but i hate it and i hate the fact the i can't live without it. But i live on gat.

Bottom line....this is how the government plays their role.....you don't understand a thing they say. Trends of lies.;)

bye now samsoom....thx for the late night show.

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2007-12-09
  5. Bero

Bero الجهاز الإداري

التسجيل :
    ‏2005-06-14
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

Expectation 1

Your mom calls you from your parents house to tell you that she needs to take her to the airport that day to catch her flight. two seconds later your pregnant wife calls in pain telling you "Hurry..Hurry come take me to the hospital ,I think I am having the baby..NOW!!
    Q1/ who are you going to go for first your mom or your wife and why?1

If I were a man, I would survive my wife first cause this relates to survive another soul...And my mother will be happy of being a grandmom...:D

Expectation 2

Your invited to your friends house. You get in and start eating with them, telling jokes and laughing at the same time. Suddenly your choking on a piece of meat you ate. Your friends stare at you thinking your joking with them by pretending that your choking..

Q2/ What's the first thing your going to do to survive choking..(comment seriously)?2

Actually....I don't know...I don't know how I will act at that time:eek:

A Rule by the Yemeni Government to forbid selling or chewing Qat

would you support the government's decision?3

Of Course

:M12: :M12: :M12:​

Thanks for these nice expectations Samiah

Bero

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2007-12-09
  7. صيد الخاطر

صيد الخاطر عضو فعّال

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-10-29
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Good evening Samiah
    To answer your 3 questions

question 1. I would take the wife first then go for mum she'd probably cancel her flight to be with junior

question 2. I'd try to get up for a drink, if that does'nt work collape infront of them then they would take it seriously

question 3. No Qat, thats a joke. I'm not a frequent chewer so it would'nt affect me in-fact it does me more harm than good when i chew Qat

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2007-12-10
  9. only God

only God عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-02-03
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    I'll call my mom before any thing because she may feel worry and then i'll take my wify to the hospital , and I think she will call the travling thing off,
    choking ,are you kidding my face will go red and I'll strat struggling ,i don't think they won't beleive it

I'll support that because i don't chew qat already.

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2007-12-10
  11. Di7bash

Di7bash عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-09-23
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Hahahahaha
    Quite interesting.

In regrads to the first scenario I will probably call my mom and let her know that my fictional wife is having a baby and she will probabaly either stay or have somone else drive her

In the second scenario I will probably punch him/her in the face so they realize that i am serious.

In the third situation I will apply for the ethiopian citizenship. They have better qat anyways.

12.   مشاركة رقم : 7    ‏2007-12-10
  13. samusa2121

samusa2121 عضو فعّال

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-11-21
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    expectation#1
    It depend which one cause i have 3 wives .
    :D

expectation#2
    i think i 'll start fitting with any one using plates ,forks and spoons .

expectation#3
    I don't think that will happen but if it happen i get find way bring Qat from Somalia or any where else .
    Sam...

14.   مشاركة رقم : 8    ‏2007-12-10
  15. ابراهيم صياد

ابراهيم صياد قلم ذهبي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-01-09
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    First Expectation: I wil take my wife(when i get married inshaallah) and i work at the airport i can book my mother in another flight

Second Expectation: its abvoius when its fake or real. they will be punching my stomach fot that peice to come out

Third Expectation: This rule will take place in 3000, I will go with the rule. we could use this land for growing crops, which will make yemen a better and healthier place

16.   مشاركة رقم : 9    ‏2007-12-10
  17. BLUE RAY

BLUE RAY عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-09-20
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

18.   مشاركة رقم : 10    ‏2007-12-10
  19. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02