[​IMG]

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2007-12-05
  5. shareef

shareef قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-03-07
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    of course nothing happen,,, but a few dead a few locked up,,, a few houses were destroyed,,,,,, thats it

Btw: our president is in Germany today,,, no one knew about it,,, they saying he has a disease,,,, i want you to go to the hospital and poison him for me...............please

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2007-12-05
  7. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

jep he is here
    and near to our city in the military hospital
    and u know what:

and tomorrow i will meet him

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2007-12-05
  9. Di7bash

Di7bash عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-09-23
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Hahahahaha
    Helicopter vs. a "torn" sandal

Mr.Shreef while there is no doubt that our country is going through difficult times i don't think that violence and assassination is the answer
    Moreover, the next phase will require the unification of efforts to be able to stand up to the future challenges.
    It seems to me that you should change your nickname to better reflect your inner personality.
    Our president is currently doing his routine check-ups in Germany and that doesn't mean he is dying.

Constructive crticism is much needed rather than destructive hatred.

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2007-12-05
  11. shareef

shareef قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-03-07
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    who is doing violence my friend,,,,the one whos holding a torn sandal or the one who is striking the city with hilcopters,, ,more troops the demonstrators,, ,who is doing violance,,,,,the one who's holding a sign saying " it's time for change" or the one who's spraying people with live bullets

and we been calling for the last 2 years!!! please help us please go to streets demonstrate against this corrupted sick govrement,,,,,80% people under povetry,,,5 million kids out of schools,,,,, half of the Yemeni land was sold,,,,,, while the president and his gangs are killing the country, with corruption cases every single day.......what more than this could you want to start moving,,,,,, start raising your hands and say it's time for change,,,,,,,, our northern 20+ million brothers never, listened,,,, never moved from their spots,,,,, in fact we had a chance to through him out of office in 2006,,,,,but everybody voted him back

now when your fellow southerns whose less than 3 million start moving,,, start creating a begging of new era,,, start opening the doors for a new revaluation,,,,, a peace revolution,,,, no guns,, no janabi,,,, no tribes,,,, just a simple demonstrations,,,,,,,,,,,, they face all type of accusation,,,,, troops that doesn’t know how to control them selves,,,,prisons,,,,, cement barriers on the streets,,,, and our brothers in the north instead of helping us turned against us,,,,,, their heads our full of the government media lies,,,,, the believe everything they hear,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, they never realize that victory in the south against the government is victory for them in they first place,,,,, they suffer more the us,,,,,,,,,,,,, but don't want to move

and are you telling me there aren't any hospitals that can do routin checks for the president in yemen,,,,,there are people who die for the lock of medicine and he's leaving to Germany just to get check up

Weak up People

12.   مشاركة رقم : 7    ‏2007-12-05
  13. الشاب عادل

الشاب عادل قلم ماسي

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-03-14
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    so what's the shoe's made? is it Japenese/Chinese/ or made in Tawian...?

14.   مشاركة رقم : 8    ‏2007-12-05
  15. shareef

shareef قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-03-07
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    i think the make those in yemen,,,,,thats why it gets ripped off by the first time u wear it

16.   مشاركة رقم : 9    ‏2007-12-05
  17. warrington1

warrington1 قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-10-29
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيمBAA

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاتهAAWW

Briefly are you against Unity? I'll be back to comment. That is if Samiah leaves this topic open , because lately she keep closing topics sudennly. I opened a topic today and she closed it today would you believe it

18.   مشاركة رقم : 10    ‏2007-12-06
  19. shareef

shareef قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-03-07
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    NO way im against unity

I'm against people who think they're with unity but they're stabbing unity in back

therefore i'm with reforming unity again,,,, even if the cost would be to separate and reunited again

because i believe from the bottom of my heart,,,,, that if we stayed like this under the supervision of this government,,,,,, we will commit the biggest and most massive war in Yemen’s history

people are starting to heat each other for no reason

Btw: samiah doesn’t close anything that doesn’t deserve to be closed,,,, it's her job

مشاركة هذه الصفحة