التسجيل :
    ‏2007-10-29
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    BAA
    AAWW

First of all why was my topic deleted without an explanation please
    Perhaps Rita, Samiah or Yemen queen could let us know soon

Now I would like to explain my side of the story . Which I think is only right for everyone to understand what exacty happened

It all started on the topic called My thoughts part 2 by Yemeni queen about the Increase of divorce in Yemen. My argument was the Yemen problems, divorce and all. Is to do with the system of education . To be clear the misteatment or abuse of children in Yemen schools which will make a great impact in their lives

Yemen reform's opinion that I was going of topic. Which I disagreed with and so did other members . At the same time he was been disrespectful. Find out who started name calling? under My thoughts part 2 on page 5 , the paced above Warrington1 comment

Yemen reform asked the moderator to erase all off- topic comments and at the same time, yes you'v guessed it he was crying why his insulting words were erased. He insulted me and Rita and wanted a public apology. I thing if anyone should apologize it should be Yemen reform for his insults, Alshab for who ever he called Hpocrites ask Hunting lover on that one, Ahad I think for siding with Ashab and last but not least yemen queen for calling me immature on my own topic that was deleted very suddenly . I think Blue Ray read it, Ashab and so did Yqueen . I certainly didn't expected it from you Yemeni Queen and I know you're not one to diny it . .. Oh by the way Queen thanks for that and happy birthday

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2007-12-05
  3. YemeniQueen

YemeniQueen مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-09-05
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    So you think I deleted your topic??? lol thats funny

Yes, I did call you immature and you are right...Im not one to deny it

You appeared real immature in that post and in some ways, I am glad that it was deleted

I am not defending YemenReform's actions, I was simply upset with your choice of words

I expected you to behave differently sis...in a mature way

you dont have to lower yourself to the bottom level to get your point/argument across

Its good for a sister to stand up to the guys and say whats on her mind...trust me im all for it, but there are better ways in doing so...there has to be some type of asloop

You referred to him as a female just to insult him and you know hes a male...

If I was a guy and you said that to me, I would be pissed as hell and show you no respect...at all

dont continually refer to him as a sister, because hes not one...hes a brother...give that much respect...you dont have to accept or respect everything else...just respect the fact that he is a brother

Anyways, I dont want to get into this anymore..we just resolved the other problem and I dont want to start a new one

soooo

I apologize to you my sis and insha'Allah no hurt feelings

If you would like to discuss this further, I can give you my email and we can discuss it outside the majlis

Luv you for the sake of Allah SWT and thank you for your nice wishes..:) I appreciate it

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2007-12-05
  5. warrington1

warrington1 قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-10-29
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    BAA
    AAWW

Can I start by saying Rita is a mature adult. I'm not trying to gain any favours or anything from her. You should learn a lot from her especially when afew of the members were urging each other to give their emails out. I recall that Rita mentioned fake emails and she wouldn't' give her real one out because she does not trust Yemeni people and want to preserve her reputation. Which I very much agree with 100%, especially on the inernet . The only mistake she made is when she apologized on the forum for calling somone stupid when they should have apologized first. Before you jump into conclusions like a lot of Yemenis do. Let me explain my self with patience and understading which a I regret to say a lot of Yemenis lack and you might thank me for it at the end of this . Can I just say I wouldn't be afraid to give my email out but I wouldn't, simply because as you've seen the way I expressed myself on my topic that was deleted which was called Free our big sister out of Guantanamo . If I want to communicate in any subject or express my views with an open and honest mind and if that upsets anybody so be it. Why do I have to communicate through emails and any way emails are for private stuff, so sister Yemen queen. If you are the Queen of Yemen learn from Rita and keep your reputation intact and think twice about giving your email to anyone and that goes to any sister

Now can I say I don't want to start another problem either . If anything you are the one who is about to start another one without realizing it. Is it because I was defending females that you assumed or is it something else, because how the hell did you come to the conclution that I'm a sis. I except your apology for calling me immature and I know sister now you have good intentions and I've much respect for you and there is no way I would get into an argument especially with respectable lady with good intentions. That is not to say I wouldn' t debate a subject though

I hold no hurt feelings what so ever and I wish everyone a great Eid Regards

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2007-12-05
  7. samiah

samiah مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    I transfered your topic to the admin section
    this is the link, your the only one that can view it beside me
    http://www.ye1.org/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=20
    i'll meet you there if you need an explaination

end of discussion