مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2007-12-04
  1. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Dear members of the english section:

i want to clear the situation and say something about that what happened and why:

I wanted to support a member of the section, because I feeled the disrespect against this member. Im not that person that shuts up when something happens , im not looking the other way or do like I saw and heard nothing, speaking something and don’t mean it : I always said that clearly and if u remember, I supported everyone here.

Yemenreform: u did this disrespect and u did that before – and u know that for sure – even to me . I think I asked u before in a normal friendly way to let that, but u kept on going . I closed the threads because of the words u used after that, now for me u got personally. Ok, I called u stupid, that was not nice at all, but in this situation I meand it , but KNOW:
    I say sorry for that
    I know, Yemeni people like to say “don’t take it personally” but when u speak to someone its always personally and for me u got under the lines more then this time.
    Then even Adel Mozip came in and shooted too and even this is not the first time.
    I ask u Adel: did I ever do something wrong to u?
    And even Ahad: I ask u the same?
    Only because I asked u to write in english here, because its an “english section” and what does that mean? Even when u write in Arabic, u could at least be so fair and give an translation. I think I asked that a lot in a nice way and asked for understanding.
    But did anyone look for that?...........Just ask yourself truely

But u liked to shoot until Ramadan, then Ahad said “sorry” and everything was going to be ok.
    But, did he mean that?
    No, because directly after Ramadan it begun again.
    Is that the Yemeni way of understanding islam and a way between brothers and sisters? Then Im sorry, that I got to be a muslim in a wrong way.

Have u ever seen in other forums that they speak there rude and disrespectful like that and that happens a lot and specially in the English section here ( u know I can speak only from this section).
    I have never seen anything like that.

That doesn’t mean that I don’t make something wrong and only blame u or I know everything and everything better then u!
    But u know that all of us have different tastes and feelings, even for the topics.
    Why there can not be a way for that? No one needs to come and look for topics she/he doesn’t like and say something there!
    But at least we all have to respect the topics of ALL the members, even when they are copied and pasted. Even for that u have to search and look good.
    I know a lot of Yemenis - even members here - are looking for writing and some of them can and some cant even write good , but others cant write at all .
    I mean me with that a lot of times too.
    Can u think of that??????

I say today “sorry” for closing the threads, but I wanted to explain to u why.

I say “sorry” to all the members who got hurt because of that
    and
    I say “thank u” to some people here, because they wanted to know both sites.

But please think again, if we are really sisters and brothers here and how we act like that in the future, that’s my wish.

I don’t want and need a war, but to speak the truth is good
    and
    not “speak a comment to a face” and from “behind u have a knife in your back”.

And u can do/make with and to and of me a lot of fun, but being crazy is something different.

Before u answer this, plz think for a while – this I mean personally to all of u and if u answer, please be serious – fun is a time for something else.

At least I want to say “thanks a million” for shareef, because he was standing with no one, he only spoke his mind and that shows me, that he is a wise and great person.

And I want to make the men of the section a compliment:
    At least u all stand together – u cant say that for all woman.
    That has nothing to do now with execuses, wallah i mean that!

Rita

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2007-12-04
  3. samusa2121

samusa2121 عضو فعّال

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-11-21
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    In the name of Allah.
    First how is every one in English section .
    And guys I think we should go over this situation It's enough.
    We not a little kids fighting each other with dis respect,
    and remind all of u that we represent the educated part of our country,
    and shame on us act like that .
    Let's reflect a nice thought,idea to the visitors from different countries
    whom visit our site .
    Let's be more responsible about what we say, what we write,and the way we act....
    thank u guys.
    Rita,Ahad,Azoob,Yemenreform,and every one.
    BlueRay i like ur comments bro...
    and sorry for my weak language

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2007-12-04
  5. Bero

Bero الجهاز الإداري

التسجيل :
    ‏2005-06-14
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    May Allah Bless You Rita

Bero
    [​IMG]

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2007-12-04
  7. عــاهد

عــاهد مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-09-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Ms. Rita

Hold on let me go to court make an appointment for me and you.

After i make the appointment i'll have a French vanilla, then i'll go to math class of course i'll be 5 min late as usual.

then i'll come back to comment.

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2007-12-04
  9. عــاهد

عــاهد مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-09-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

وانا
    او احنا بغير قلووووب؟

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2007-12-04
  11. الشاب عادل

الشاب عادل قلم ماسي

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-03-14
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Salam....

Please do not use my full name...I urge you to edit...I have a nickname here and I go by that...or go by my first name...

Thank you

12.   مشاركة رقم : 7    ‏2007-12-04
  13. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    no need to comment anything

built ur own mind about the answers

14.   مشاركة رقم : 8    ‏2007-12-04
  15. Bero

Bero الجهاز الإداري

التسجيل :
    ‏2005-06-14
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    You know what you said Ahad with Al-shab Al-Ma'azbi about us...And that was Not appropriate at all

Bero

16.   مشاركة رقم : 9    ‏2007-12-04
  17. shareef

shareef قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-03-07
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Thank you Rita!!!! you have done your part,,,,,,,and now it's time for them to apologize,,,,,,either they be men and do it,,,,,,,or they can hit their heads on the wall,,,,and no disrespected people will be welcomed between us

18.   مشاركة رقم : 10    ‏2007-12-04
  19. samiah

samiah مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Salam alikum

I guess Rita clarified the reasons she thought were enough to delete the topics, YOU got it Now!! at least she is offering her apology generally and being more than generous and forgiven<< (Muslim character:)) to members who tend to act rude with her personally in a forum that's supposed to be a place to express opinions and connect the dots,.....excluding whoever apologized
    they know now themselves and i just hope they overcome their act's, not everything you want happens! deal with reality now..
    i know you can do better.
    :)

this is just a forum and we are all brothers and sisters in islam, we don't have to repeat this. another thing, as Rita said everyone has his/her own taste in topics, it's simple if you just don't like the topic don't Comment in it and hurt peoples feelings, maybe others like it.
    however, if you feel like you want to suggest something ,feel free to do that in a separate topic or in the admin..

Notice to all members, there is nothing wrong with giving reasons for what you say or did wrong were all human, what's important lets start a new chapter and don't carry any hard feelings for each other

مشاركة هذه الصفحة