مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2007-11-26
  1. hitman

hitman عضو نشيط

التسجيل :
    ‏2002-12-01
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    This must end

Despite the Islamic government’s attempts and despite the strict Islamic rules and traditions it is worth noticing that there has always been a strong resistance against these rules and traditions. People and in particular women have always been forced to wear the veil and to behave in the way Islamic tradition requires. Women have worn the Islamic veil either due to traditional restrictions or laws or patriarchal believes. Hardly any young girl if left alone would voluntarily go for wearing Hejab. Maybe it’s the force of nature; maybe it is the natural need of
    human being for happiness, music, dance, beauty and laughter that rejects the Islamic rules. Whatever the reason there is and always have been a natural power that resists the inhuman, degrading and unhealthy traditions of the veiling and ...ual apartheid.
    Iranian society in the past 24 years is a typical example of this resistance. In the course of 24 years, there had every day been arrests, floggings, fines, harassments for not wearing ‘proper’ Islamic veil and wearing make up and women have rejected to obey again and again. Every
    day milliards of Tomans are spend on the moral squads and Hezbollah forces to keep women indoors or properly dressed in public and they have never been able to have a society they did advocate for. Only last year on the international women’s day, women set fire to their scarves to show their strong protest against compulsory Islamic veiling.
    The only way out of this dark prison for women is the withdrawal of the Islamic laws, the end of the Islamic rules and fighting against any ...ual apartheid. Stopping the political Islam worldwide is the first step towards equality for millions of women across the world.

:M7::M7::M7:

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2007-11-26
  3. yemen_samurai

yemen_samurai عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-03-19
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

:M23::M23:
    :M24:

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2007-11-26
  5. BLUE RAY

BLUE RAY عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-09-20
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    bla bla bla bla.................yes it must end , i mean ur bullshit

what is wrong with u dumm

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2007-11-26
  7. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

hey u
    that wasnt a nice speaking

even when u dont like it - then dont read it - but maybe other people would like it - thats first and we dont want to speak to our sisters and brothers like that.........

[​IMG]

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2007-11-27
  9. ابو نجم

ابو نجم عضو فعّال

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-06-25
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    your right rita it wasn't a nice speaking i shore liked it

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2007-11-27
  11. samiah

samiah مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Westerns are the last ones to talk about equality, they face a community with no values. Western woman are worthless, have no dignity and live like animals
    before 14 centuries Islam came calling for justice, equality and freedom has not come calling injustice, slavery and discrimination among the people. Muslim woman learn, vote and works with her hijab on _ is she a true muslimah? yes….do those who disobey rules of Islam by performing such act’s is what a true Muslim woman would do? No
    To be straight to the point ( Who created me knows whats best for me) there are no second opinions nor options
    a true muslim does not belive in part of the quran and disbelieves in the other part Allah refers to those by saying
    ‌ۚ أَفَتُؤۡمِنُونَ بِبَعۡضِ ٱلۡكِتَـٰبِ وَتَكۡفُرُونَ بِبَعۡضٍ۬‌ۚ فَمَا جَزَآءُ مَن يَفۡعَلُ ذَٲلِكَ مِنڪُمۡ إِلَّا خِزۡىٌ۬ فِى ٱلۡحَيَوٰةِ ٱلدُّنۡيَا‌ۖ وَيَوۡمَ ٱلۡقِيَـٰمَةِ يُرَدُّونَ إِلَىٰٓ أَشَدِّ ٱلۡعَذَابِ‌ۗ وَمَا ٱللَّهُ بِغَـٰفِلٍ عَمَّا تَعۡمَلُونtranslation: Believe ye in part of the ......ure and disbelieve ye in part thereof? And what is the reward of those who do so save ignominy in the life of the world, and on the Day of Resurrection they will be consigned to the most grievous doom. For Allah is not unaware of what ye do.

Hijab is not an option it’s an obligation
    with it your not judged by how pretty your hair or your figure looks , but rather your brains.

يَـٰٓأَيُّہَا ٱلنَّبِىُّ قُل لِّأَزۡوَٲجِكَ وَبَنَاتِكَ وَنِسَآءِ ٱلۡمُؤۡمِنِينَ يُدۡنِينَ عَلَيۡہِنَّ مِن
    جَلَـٰبِيبِهِنَّۚ ذَٲلِكَ أَدۡنَىٰٓ أَن يُعۡرَفۡنَ فَلَا يُؤۡذَيۡنَۗ وَكَانَ ٱللَّهُ غَفُورً۬ا رَّحِيمً۬ا
    translation: َ O Prophet! Tell thy wives and thy daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks close round them (when they go abroad). That will be better, so that they may be recognised and not annoyed. Allah is ever Forgiving, Merciful

12.   مشاركة رقم : 7    ‏2007-11-27
  13. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

samiah
    what do u mean with that???????

Westerns are the last ones to talk about equality, they face a community with no values. Western woman are worthless, have no dignity and live like animals

14.   مشاركة رقم : 8    ‏2007-11-27
  15. samiah

samiah مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    i appreciate you asking:)
    I am talking especially about a category of western non muslim woman who lived their life struggling desperately not
    knowing the value of their selves because they simply never knew there valuable or never felt that way, Now these woman usually had a harsh life compared to others which made them search for answers to questions like what's the truth? why do i exist in this world? you'll be surprised sister Rita if i tell you this story (actually it's long but briefly)about this american female doctor that said to my sister that she heard the word inshallah once and it never went away from her mind she kept searching for the truth of islam and once she wore hijab and got in islam she felt like she gained dignity for the first time in her life, and people respect her more than before.

16.   مشاركة رقم : 9    ‏2007-11-27
  17. yemen_samurai

yemen_samurai عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-03-19
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    nothing to be added
    it's all about u women
    and
    i don't think that i'll have better opinion

thanks sister