مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2007-11-20
  1. anti_propaganda

anti_propaganda مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-02-06
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    salamz

here is a welcome-back, funny gift for ya all...in which i celebrate the addition of all these new cool smilies..hope u enjoy it

reader's discretion is advised

for convenience i shall refer to my mind as
    M......my
    A.........anti_propagandistic
    L.......life
    C.......cultivated
    O......oriental
    M.......mind

me; dude..you know what,it's been quite a while since i last had a good conversation...the sort of conversation that enriches your intellectuality and touches my soul......i wonder why!!
    ..........{indifferent pause}

malcom; :M17:ah...sorry..you talking to me.....{acting busy arranging dusty files back there in my head}

me; come on dude. seriously, i know you heard me.
    malcom; i heard you alright,,,,,wondering ha...mm.aa, may be coz some lucky people have the precious choice not to have to bear you driving them crazy with your nonsense and they simply take that option....unlike the miserable me:M10:.

me; ha ha ha.ha....very funny.....actually it's kinda of funny you brought that up....you are absolutely right...you don't have that choice..as a matter of fact you practically belong to me and a
    { interrupting}

malcom;:M23: woo.woo boy, did you just refer to me as a property..this is so insulting...i can't believe you said that....it may be true that i'm unfortunately predestined to be stuck in your lousy head for my lifetime :M27:, but that doesn't mean that i belong to you..like i was some kinda property ..i'm so offended, so hurt and totally mad at you right now.....i shan't bear such an outrage on your part.:mad:

me; first of all what's with the stupid British accent in that last sentence lol. '' shan't bea sucha n outraige on yooh pa'at''..:p..that was so lame . secondly, since when you've become so sensitive ..:M11:..you know that in didn't mean it...i'm sorry if me words offended you.
    malcom; alllright, i guess i overreacted ...you know ...recently i've been through lots of love and emotions files in your memory and i guess all those sentiments softened me alitttle .

me; a little..... you should have heard you going all like,,,,oh i'm so hurt...i'm so offended ...i'm totally mad at you right now,,,,that was so girlish. lol.{ teasing him}.....ah..bingo. man you're genius....may we should talk about love...and may be with that recently developed feminine attitude of yours you could discuss love with me from girls point of view so.:M7:.

{interrupting}

malcom;:M23: oh no no no..hell no...no can do...just go to a friend of yours and discuss whatever you wish with him/her.

me; come on man....who would understand me better than you..you are the only one who would hear me out and give me a chance to reason for my logic instead of just shooting my ideas down with premature judgments like other people do.. and do you really think that anybody would fit in your place in such conversations,,, god forbid,,you cast a big shadow here... and you know that all my friends are intimidated by you coz they will never be as smart or cultivated as you.....pleeeease:M21:.
    {looking up to him with cute big baby eyes like look}

malcom; wow...thank you so much....for once you are right...your friends aren't as smart as i...and to tell the truth it's better to discuss things with you than to go and embarrass both of us with your friends.
    me...{laughing} ki3 ki3 ki3.ki3 aaa..i can't believe you bought that....it's so obvious that i was totally kissing your asset.:Dlol.
    and that British accent,,ki3 ki3...''a'ant as ma'at as i'' hilarious. i love you man.

malcom; I'll pretend that i didn't hear the rubbish you just muttered...now..you want to talk about love ha...okay...i'll talk about love with you just because i don't want to hurt you if i insisted not to.......you know that my favorite love quote is'''you may love one who hurts you but you shall never hurt one who loves you''

me; oh my god....did you just tell me that you love me...aaaah...i'm so touched.{right hand on my heart}

Malcom; enough trying to be funny,coz i'm not laughing here..:M29:.lets get serious ...what aspect of love do you wanna talk about.
    me; oo... i like how you described love being so sophisticated with many aspects and folds...let me think of something interesting ,,,,something extraordinary ,,,,wait .....i found it......it should be something controversial like....
    the girl's right to love

1. why are girls in our Yemeni society denied the right to love as a basis of marriage?

2. why is it that love in our society is synonymous to sin when it comes to girls and when it comes to boys ,,the parents just go like''''oooooh my boy is finally a man and he is in love,, how proud the get,,}

to read what mr. malcom has to say answering above questions and more in a very objective debate with me............

await...........(my mind and i . hallucinations 3)

anti_propaganda

luvs

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2007-11-20
  3. yemen_samurai

yemen_samurai عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-03-19
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    hahahahahahaha
    really nice brother
    but be carefull, this might drive u crazy one day

:M16::M16::M16::M16::M16:

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2007-11-20
  5. Bero

Bero الجهاز الإداري

التسجيل :
    ‏2005-06-14
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    So nice conversation..and I'm wondering about organizing your thoughts with all these things...Really interesting..waiting for the third one:M5:

Bero

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2007-11-20
  7. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    i didnt have time to read it now - but i will come back

[​IMG]

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2007-11-21
  9. samiah

samiah مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    this time with Malcom involved in your hallucination you created a rational balance that adds to the topic
    friendly, funny conversation, of course with
    antipropaganda's creative touch on the subject concerned....
    Waiting for part 3..........

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2007-11-21
  11. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    i came back to read it and its soooooooo funny
    but as BERO said, i dont know how u could organize that all?

really creative - as always

thanks so much antipropaganda
    and im waiting for the next part

u will not wait us so long - right??????

[​IMG]

12.   مشاركة رقم : 7    ‏2007-11-21
  13. YemeniQueen

YemeniQueen مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-09-05
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    LOL

That is really great! Very creative masha'Allah

Thank you my dearest brother :)

14.   مشاركة رقم : 8    ‏2007-11-21
  15. anti_propaganda

anti_propaganda مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-02-06
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    hello everyone

samiah.. thanks for pinning the topic though it wasn't big of a deal

yemen-samurai , rita, bero, samiah and yemeni- queen........................ my heartfelt sincere thanks to u all for ur nice words and support....you overwhelm me with your kindness.

luvs to all

مشاركة هذه الصفحة