الكاتب : زهرة الجبل   المشاهدات : 976   الردود : 20    ‏2007-11-01
      مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2007-11-01
  1. زهرة الجبل

زهرة الجبل قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-02-05
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    [FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][I][SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][I][SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][I][SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][I][SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][I][SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][I][SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][I][SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][I][SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][I][SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][I][SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][I][SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkolivegreen][I]how days started in my life just when i was born[/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][I][SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][I][SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][I][SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][I][SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][I][SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][I][I][I][I][I][I]
    [SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkolivegreen][SIZE=4][I]s[/I][/SIZE][SIZE=4][I]aw the light from every source all around[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkolivegreen][I]the Sun ... Moon. . and Stars .. mirrors .. faces and eyes ..[/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkolivegreen][I]all combined[/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkolivegreen][I]so many words cant ever descibe this world[/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkolivegreen][I]I can feel the warth of Life inside my heart[/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkolivegreen][I]I always think of myself never belong to Earth[/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkolivegreen][I]Who could I be[/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkolivegreen][I]should i really go alone that way to find me[/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkolivegreen][I]There is something i still dont know[/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkolivegreen][I]I ask my self ... How can i ask me something i dont know[/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkolivegreen][I]guess .. [/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkolivegreen][I]is it real to just run[/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkolivegreen][I]not show any fear[/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkolivegreen][I]no one never say .. what is there in life i still dont know[/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkolivegreen][I]there is something missing deep in my soul[/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkolivegreen][I]How can it be im asking me things i've never knew or show[/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkolivegreen][I]all .. that i know is just nothing[/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkolivegreen][I]please show me the way[/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkolivegreen][I]tell me why im missing all things found at the end of this raw[/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkolivegreen][I]shall it be a way over clouds that i must go through[/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkolivegreen][I]or..[/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkolivegreen][I]can they be steps build over Rainbow colors[/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkolivegreen][I]is it over moutains' peaks[/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkolivegreen][I]so many words cant ever descibe this world[/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkolivegreen][I]"your every wish will be done ... They tell me "[/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkolivegreen][I]i cant see it wide in my vision[/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkolivegreen][I]oh .. my heart .. body .. and soul are calling [/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkolivegreen][I]for only a thing i still dont know[/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkolivegreen][I]every day just goes by .. something missing over here deep in me[/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkolivegreen][I]and i dont know...[/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkolivegreen][I]is it me that life had taken from Life since my birth [/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkolivegreen][I].... i[/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkolivegreen][I]s it gonna return one day[/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkolivegreen][I]walk with me in the dark[/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkolivegreen][I]wide and free i can feel the sun[/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkolivegreen][I]in my eyes .. only following the days and faith in my heart[/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkolivegreen][I]life goes on .. as if never ends ... the same way i see light [/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkolivegreen][I]penetrating everything and never stops[/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkolivegreen][I]through all nights light goes and goes[/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkolivegreen][I]shall it one day penetrate me too[/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkolivegreen][I]shall it show me who i am[/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkolivegreen][I]can it show me what i miss since me was born[/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkolivegreen][I]i never know .. [/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2007-11-01
  3. yemen_samurai

yemen_samurai عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-03-19
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    this reminds me of the poem written by:
    Elia Abu Madhi
    in some sense

but
    it's really interesting to be read
    very nice sister
    thanks for sharing

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2007-11-01
  5. زهرة الجبل

زهرة الجبل قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-02-05
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Thanks brother although it was really my own feelings printed in words
    The much nicer was to get your comment on this page
    :)
    Thanks alot

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2007-11-01
  7. yemen_samurai

yemen_samurai عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-03-19
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    sorry, but what i ment is that is semilar to the one of (Elia) in the sense of being lost in this world
    and i really liked it
    i appreciat ur reply
    thank u
    take care

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2007-11-01
  9. زهرة الجبل

زهرة الجبل قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-02-05
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    hmmmm
    its my pleasure that some of my poor scattered words have made you think of something written by a great poet such as Mr. Elia Abu Madi
    Thanks again brother yemen- samurai
    [​IMG]

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2007-11-01
  11. زهرة الجبل

زهرة الجبل قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-02-05
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    ...!! oh , no .... NO SORRIES
    Dear brother ... I exactly understood what you meant
    I Thank you more again brother
    ^^

12.   مشاركة رقم : 7    ‏2007-11-01
  13. Bero

Bero الجهاز الإداري

التسجيل :
    ‏2005-06-14
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    To find yourself, is not that difficult..No need for anything to know yourself through....You have faith inside your heart..follow this faith and you will find yourself.....Thanks sis for these beautiful lines...They are imaginable and I'm wondering if they are copied or your own words...Best Regards
    Bero

14.   مشاركة رقم : 8    ‏2007-11-01
  15. yemen_samurai

yemen_samurai عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-03-19
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

that what was in there in our ( TOWHEED) syllabus for high school:mad::mad::mad:
    and that was sooo long ago
    thank u for reminding me of that:p:D

16.   مشاركة رقم : 9    ‏2007-11-01
  17. زهرة الجبل

زهرة الجبل قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-02-05
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    They are copied from my inner hidden mind
    mmmmmm
    ^^ does it also seem to you my dear sister like someone's else words
    زهرة الجبل@ copyright

18.   مشاركة رقم : 10    ‏2007-11-01
  19. زهرة الجبل

زهرة الجبل قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-02-05
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

really they were just words and had some imagination
    and you know not everything written in a manner similar to poetry is purely true
    it can also be a reflection to an accident or a response to a feeling
    Yes , i admit needing to strenghten my relation with our Great God
    I didnt lose faith ... never ever
    they were just words
    I JUST LOVE WRITING
    Be good .. Be happy .. God Bless all of YOU
    c u
    :)

مشاركة هذه الصفحة