الإعجاب :
    before starting,
    i excuse both my dear sisters
    Bero: for borrowing her title
    and
    Rita: for taking some of her words

*******LOVE*******

a beautiful feeling before being the most important and expression word

(Everyone needs to be loved...especially when they do not deserve it)
    but
    unfortunatly, this and feeling it word is a kind of forbidden or shameful in our Yemeni society
    even this feeling in its noble form
    (love between parents and their children OR between the husband and his wife)
    why this is so??????????

in some families, the father never shows or express his feeling of love for them
    they somewhat feels that this will lead his children not to respect or unobay his orders
    similarely, both husband and wife never show their love for each other for some reason or other
    however

(The best thing parents can do for their children is to love each other)

this gradually graws in the mind of their children to behave in the same way with their own families

i'll stop here to know ur opinions about that and to get a conclution for the other reasons for this happening in our yemeni society

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2007-10-27
  3. Bero

Bero الجهاز الإداري

التسجيل :
    ‏2005-06-14
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Dear...I'm so happy to see you talking about LOVE too...Actually I've talked alot about love..I mean here and in the society and family section..I expressed my feeling twards LOVE and the Real Meaning of it....LOVE has so many categories and the first and the Best is to LOVE ALLAH...Then we come to love poeple who are around us...LOVE is so high in all levels...Some poeple here don't believe in it, although they live it without their knowing :cool: and I'm really sorry for them...LOVE is the Best thing born in our hearts and dies when our hearts stop beating...Here in Yemen, we can only see the love between families and sometimes we can not find it...There is a gap between parents because the lack of LOVE which has bad effect on their children relations...And the other LOVE which we feel shame when we talk about it, is the LOVE between two couples or a spouses...This is the thing that we have to stop in and speak honestly about it....Everybody loves and be loved, just love in a right way that you DO NOT commit a mistake which anger ALLAH from you...Try to translate this pure emotion to something You feel proud of it infron of yourself, your family and Your LOVER

Thanks Yemen-Samurai and sorry for talking alot...Pardon Me

Bero
    [​IMG]

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2007-10-27
  5. هايد اند سيك

هايد اند سيك قلم ماسي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-09-15
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    one time i heard an old man singing

(you'er nobody till somebody loves you):eek:

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2007-10-27
  7. yemen_samurai

yemen_samurai عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-03-19
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

i have nothing to add
    that's why i left the topic open for u to share ur opinions about the topic

thanks for ur passing and ur lovely comments

regards

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2007-10-27
  9. yemen_samurai

yemen_samurai عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-03-19
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

he's wise enough to realize that

thanks for ur comment

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2007-10-27
  11. YemeniQueen

YemeniQueen مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-09-05
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Asalamu Alaikum

Interesting that you brought that up...I was just discussing that issue with my best friend.

Families used to be so close, and now they are falling apart because love is not present in the homes like it used to be.

Long ago, when a guy got married, he would be excited to bring his wife home and be apart of his loving family, but now, a guy gets married and he cannot wait to get out of his house and live alone with his wife...away from his family.

Long ago, when a girl got married, she couldnt wait to go back to visit her family and see how they are doing...now, a girl gets married and is happy that she's finally away from her crazy family...

Its really sad....Love is not the same kind of love that we used to see back in the day...

Love used to be the bridge that connected people together....now, love has become the sail boat that takes one away from others...

What a wonderful world we have today...dont you guys think?0

12.   مشاركة رقم : 7    ‏2007-10-27
  13. yemen_samurai

yemen_samurai عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-03-19
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

i agree with u
    but
    i want to know why do u think this happening now????/
    what r the reasons behind that?????
    why all of the feeling r leaving us like that????

thanks for ur pass and ur comments sister

regards

14.   مشاركة رقم : 8    ‏2007-10-27
  15. YemeniQueen

YemeniQueen مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-09-05
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Things change with ever new generation. People change, time changes….everything! Our way of thinking is not the same as our parents and our parents’ way of thinking is not the same as their parents’, and so on.

The problem is that our parents are trying so hard to keep us in sync with their way of thinking and way of doing things without giving any regard to our wants and needs in this ever-changing world. To them, our generation is so backwards that they believe what we do is wrong and we constantly need them to make decisions for us.

Our generation is easily adaptive to changes. Our parents’ generation isn’t so adaptive. We are so used to this constantly changing world that it has become easier for us to adapt to change in an instant; whereas our parents are not so used to it. They don’t really like change much…we do!

This creates a lot of problems between parents and their kids. Once the child starts to get older, their start to think about “getting away”…not necessarily from their parents, but from their parents’ world.

In this day and age, our wants are more, our needs are more. Back then, they didn’t have much and they really didn’t ask for much…our generation has become greedy.

We are greedy because we are never satisfied with what we have. We achieve something or accomplish a goal and go after another because this one isn’t so fulfilling anymore. We love so fast and forget so fast…we hold on to something for a short time and drop it in no time.

Now, I’m not saying that our generation is so bad, more like careless. Our generation doesn’t really value things like our parents do.

Our parents think that our “world” is for those who are lost and backwards, only because they don’t understand the needs of today.

Our generation doesn’t value things like our parents do only because we have become so accustomed to getting the things we want that to us it really holds no value in our eyes.

So this is the cause of conflict between parent and child. Each is trying to pull the other into their world without any success.

Here is a poem I wrote

Two Different Worlds
    I don’t know anymore
    I am caught in the middle of two different worlds
    The first one is mine, the second is theirs
    I find comfort in my world
    Yet I yearn to find comfort in theirs
    My world is misunderstood
    They say it’s for the rebels and the no good
    I would assimilate to their world if I could
    But it’s difficult to abandon mine.

You see, we are so caught up in our world to the point that we really cannot abandon it and give their world a try.
    Sorry for the long response…I hope I made sense.

16.   مشاركة رقم : 9    ‏2007-10-28
  17. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

its really a great topic again magdi
    thank u so so much for making it

[​IMG]

18.   مشاركة رقم : 10    ‏2007-10-28
  19. عــاهد

عــاهد مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-09-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    daym why is every one writing this much about love?

Its not like its a miracle!

You all think that love is soooo valuable, but watch when your heart is broken. You'll hate this life and everything surrounding it.

Wanna know why?....ask al shab al mozipi

مشاركة هذه الصفحة