anti_propaganda مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-02-06
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    LEFT]*[
    COLOR="DarkOrchid"] me;
    is it true that one's happiness can only brought by others
    if it's the idea....then why is it that we all work hard pursuing one's own happiness.rather than working to make those around us happy.
    [/COLOR]
    *my mind:
    it's does not necessarily mean if you are trying to be happy that u forget all about the happiness of others around u . on the contrary , if you really think about it ,you will see that sometimes u have to pretend to be happy just to make others happy'' despite how
    weired it may sound it's somehow true.

*me; may be... but if you really think it over u'll see that the world really revolves around'' the me'' rather than''the you''.

my mind:
    how is that?-?

me:
    it's really simple.....even if u work for the others around you to be happy,, or even not to be sad.u only do that because u care about them , and since you care about them what they really are affects u in a way or another,,,i mean if they are happy they are happy for themselves but if they are not happy it would cause u pain , concern and sympathy so it's really more about you than it is about them.

still me:
    even if we are over with that.......do uu really expect me to wait around just for other people to make me happy.....come on for god sake..i thought you're smarter than that;).

my mind:
    indeed ' `i'm smarter than `that but i really didn't think that u are that dump:D.what i meant ''ya batal':D' is that you really can work hard to be happy , but you'll never be happy unless the others around u are also happy which they in turn will never be unless u u help them be.

me:
    isn't it enough on my part to be happy for them to be happy......i mean i know that they won't happy`unless i'm happy and hence i'm helping them closer to happiness simply by being happy
    .:D
    my mind:
    don't smarten up with me and take this seriously ... for once in you life.....what i was`saying is that by being so consumed in ''the `me'' working hard for urself to fulfill your every need and making all your dreams come true you might end up `miserable....coz you would have hurt alot of people who ca
    re for you along the path.

me :
    may be you're right

my mind:
    may be !!!:mad:!

me:
    allllllright You are right, but tell me do you really think that one can be truly harpy,,,,given all what u've said about happiness being a composite , many-fold concept.!pla.pa pla?

my mind:
    mmmmm. well that's a tough one. see it's all about how present, past and future are inter-related. it is really complicated:cool:

me:
    a'm all eaaars.explain to me how such a relationship has anythin to do with my question.if u really know:p

my mind:
    see i'm gonna make it real easy for you.such a relationship is described the best by this quote

'' to be truly happy a man must live absolutely in the present, with no thought of whta's gone before and no thought of what lies ahead,on the other hand ,for a man to live a life with meaning....with a purpose a man is condemned to wallow in the past and obsess about the future''

hence absolute happiness is never possible within the mortality of humans life.........u all are obliged to live a life of meaning in which u wallow in the past and obsess about the future....that's how human are created clingy, fragile and yearning.

u all have to live a life of meaning to be granted a life of happiness

may allah grant us an eternal life of absolute happiness in his paradise where we live in the mere present, with no regrets of the past
    nor the uncertainties of the future.

[/LEFT]

anti-propaanda

my mind :
    i knew it. u'll never care about no one other than urself...howc ould u nt sign for me. i was par of this too u selfish........u.:mad::eek:

me:
    nahy nahy.... fatha7tana goddam al3alm ya galeel alwelf.:eek::D

anti-propaganda & his mind.

luvs​

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2007-10-20
  3. samiah

samiah مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Wow, you got some kind a mind.:p..it's interesting how it seems that you and your mind have different philosophies and conflict personalities between being selfish about happiness and sharing happiness from another side

Although you did expose a side of your personality:D
    but i really enjoyed reading your hallucinations

:)

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2007-10-20
  5. YemeniQueen

YemeniQueen مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-09-05
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    LOL

That was awesome...real awesome

That was interesting

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2007-10-20
  7. yemen_samurai

yemen_samurai عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-03-19
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    nothing less than expected from u, brother
    but, this time u r winning against urself
    someting like a life philosophy

it was great

thanks bro

carry on

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2007-10-20
  9. anti_propaganda

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-02-06
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    samiah, yemeniqueen and yemen samurai

thank u so much for your fragrant pass and ur nice words

i'm glad u liked my hallucinations;)

mind is telling me''see i told u that people would like it,,may be you should speak of me more often:cool:

me:
    don't bragg so much about it...they don't really know u the way i know you......if they get to know how crazy u sometimes get they would've never encouraged me to speak a word you think:D

my mind:
    you always shoot me down.....may be that's exactly why your words have always been unsound.may be you should let me take over for a change

well,,,,,,,,let's see what happens ,,may be i'll give it a shot....but u have only ur brains to blame if people start calling me crazy:D

my mind:
    sometimes you need to experience the insanity to acquire wisdom.....and it's better to be crazy to be nobody at all

me:

enough talking down to me...i said i'll concider it

lol

luvs.

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2007-10-20
  11. YemeniQueen

YemeniQueen مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-09-05
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

That is soo fuuunnnnyyy

Wallahi creative masha'Allah 3alaik ya akhi

keep it up! I am enjoying this battle between you and your brain

it's like you have split personality.....maybe I should be worried :D lol

:D :D :D

Allah ye6awel be 3umrak...tha7aktani

12.   مشاركة رقم : 7    ‏2007-10-21
  13. عــاهد

عــاهد مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-09-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    So you're not the only one....i guess!

14.   مشاركة رقم : 8    ‏2007-10-21
  15. anti_propaganda

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-02-06
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    ?
    the only on who is/does what

i hope u dont mean crazy ,:eek:,,,coz he won't be so pleased bout. it........he's got issues u know..... he doesn't like people calling him the''c'' word:D

me mind i mean

thax 4 ur pass bro .

16.   مشاركة رقم : 9    ‏2007-10-21
  17. عــاهد

عــاهد مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-09-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

Naaaa ya ibn al nass take it easy and i respect Your fella "mr. brains"

some times I argue with my brain like that too....but no conversation though!

18.   مشاركة رقم : 10    ‏2007-10-21
  19. anti_propaganda

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-02-06
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    lol

may be u n i should see a shrink

is there any shrink round here in the mjlis u would recommend
    coz the guy is really killing me...with his all''u should do that,,,,u shouldn't do this and'' see you real gone get us into trouble if u do/don't'''
    :D
    i wish could put him to rest for a while......wouldn't that be cool

مشاركة هذه الصفحة