الكاتب : المقنع الكندي   المشاهدات : 475   الردود : 4    ‏2007-10-16
      مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2007-10-16
  1. المقنع الكندي

المقنع الكندي عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-07-09
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Corruption Committee’s 1st Big Fish? Al Iryani Implicated in US$6.3M Scandle

The Marib Press is running a piece by their favorite correspondent-at-large Munir al Mawri claiming that the former Prime Minister, Advisor to the President and GPC bigshot Abdul Karim al Iryani has been doing naughty stuff with the peoples’ money.

Al Mawri is also the reporter that brought attention to the Nuclear deal with Powered Corp and its executive Jalal Alghani. This guy has obviously made a name for himself as a corruption buster, as someone with access on the inside of the party has emailed him the ........s for this one.

In the article, al Mawri says he has ........ation, going back three years, which shows the that the good Dr. has been embezzling funds and writing a number of hot checks without the available funds…to the tune of 1.25 billion rials (about US $6.3 million). He claims that al Iryani has embezzled large amounts of money from loans taken out for government and party projects - specifically, sums sent to a “Future Press -Beirut.” It is also claimed the al Irayani was involved in embezzlement during the latest campaign of President Saleh.

This is a huge ........, which I am still dissecting. I assume that more sources will be picking this story up in the near future. The interesting thing to me is not the corruption - stuff like this happens throughout the regime- but where did these ........s come from…it seems like someone may have just served up al Iryani here.

Marib Press really has some guts publishing this one. Al Mawri and the paper may have found a loophole in Yemen’s Press/Slander laws - If the reporter is in the west and is not on the newspaper’s payroll, everyone’s immune…At least that’s what Marib Press is prayin’ for.

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2007-10-17
  3. anti_propaganda

anti_propaganda مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-02-06
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    thanks brother for the valuable post
    and welcome to the english section

hopefully we will have the chance to see more of your posts here.

luvs

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2007-10-17
  5. anti_propaganda

anti_propaganda مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-02-06
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    i can't say that i'm surprised, as it has always been the way that gpc party members made their way to the governoment's highest offices

believe it or not,embezzleling and corruption has become a culture and a tradition , moreover it has become a standard according to which members of the general people's conference distinguish to be promoted to the govenoment's most influential posts.as for a former prime minister who has paid his dues as a gpc secretary and made it all the way to the head of governoment(in accordance with the fore mentioned standards) such a scandal is nothing but a piece of the large cake(yemeni people's wealth) that he has been stuffung his ugly face with ever since he came to post and shared with his fellow mammonists.

however , the preplexing qestion is ::confused:confused::

why at this critical time and at this very stage such ,''i have to say'' extraordinary scandal is said to be revealed:confused:.

in my opinion it's one of two reason's

the first is that there has been a cold war within the gpc corridors which has led to the reveal of such documments which are highely classified and only handled by higest men in office. what reasons this assumption is that, such documments are leaked by very influential people playing another scene of the long lasting malevolence settelment play.........may be mr Eryani didn't want to play the ''go fetch game'' no more wth his masters.:D

another logical scenario is that the ruling party has came up with this scandal play, as a sedative to the rage of people ,proving that no one is above the law and order and after sometime such leaked documments will prove to be fake and both governoment and their pets make themselves look like heros .not just that, they will be mercifull and big-hearted ,and will concider a diclaimation with an apology is sufficient from the newspaper's side.

what inur opinion do you think is the most reasonable.if not one of those i mentioned please enllighten me .

yet either the former or the latter , it is not a first of our beloved
    governoment.:D

anti_p

luvs

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2007-10-17
  7. عــاهد

عــاهد مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-09-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    The forum started blocking a lot of words which is soooo immoral.

They are treating us like kids.
    I can't really comment without knowing every single word!

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2007-10-19
  9. yemen_samurai

yemen_samurai عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-03-19
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    what would u expect from a government that's full of such people?????
    nothing less than what they r doing

thanks for the post

مشاركة هذه الصفحة