مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2007-10-16
  1. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Reasons for family problems

Family problems begin from the initial step of engagement when an unsuitable spouse is chosen. Men and women mostly seek an opposite companion to complete his or her character, but this is wrong. “It’s better to look for a character similar to you physically and spiritually because this will create better harmony between you and your spouse. People think this isn’t enough reason for problems, but it’s one of the major causes of problems,”.

Ideas about manhood are another reason. Men from cultures teaching them to be tough and macho cause many husbands to treat their wives like adversaries rather than partners. The husband feels that he’s the boss and whatever he says goes, which is a result of a macho society.

Arab men grow up with the idea that they must control and be heavy handed. They believe women are their possessions, so the wife must obey her husband without objection or expressing her opinion. Therefore, she feels must squeeze everything she can out of her husband. Some wives never show their husband that they are satisfied with anything he does or buys for them in order to trick him into doing and buying more.

“Some husbands speak very harshly to their wives, humiliate them and even physically abuse them. Their wives have no voice or opinion in the family, so they feel they are unable to satisfy their husbands and themselves as well. Many husbands mostly are selfish; they always look for their own pleasure and neglect their wives’ emotions,”.

Unfortunately and despite the difficulty of international communication, negative sexuality that traditionally and recently evolved in the West has penetrated Arab and Yemeni society’s moral fabric too, despite the difficulty of international communication. Now with improved means of communication and regular international contacts, modern Western speculation is virtually flooding Arab and Yemeni society, which leads to more problems between parents and the new generation.

Many couples considering divorce due to infidelity are coming to all Arab countries and Yemen as well. When figuring out the main reasons for this phenomenon, it was found that a spouse’s carelessness and the large gap between husband and wife are enough reasons for unfaithfulness. What is surprising is that wives’ infidelity now has become more than husbands’, which means there’s a big problem men must search for and try to solve directly.

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2007-10-16
  3. Bero

Bero الجهاز الإداري

التسجيل :
    ‏2005-06-14
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Thank you very much Rita for bringing out this topic...You are right in this simple article about the harmony between the spouses...Actually, if poeple try to understand first what marriage life means, they will be able to understand what they have to do later.....But unfortunately, the man used to know that he is the controller over his new life without knowing that he is dealing with another person who knows nothing about him...So, the problem start and the wife starts to complain and almost women bear the problems and don't speak....And the other problem that u mentioned here is the education gap which is playing a big role in continuing the life between the couples...I hope everyone who wants to get married to understand first the new life that he is getting in and try to be a real BOSS with his gentleness and kindness

Thanks again Rita

Bero

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2007-10-16
  5. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

thank u BERO - u really got the point
    and i liked ur way of thinking

[​IMG]

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2007-10-16
  7. Bero

Bero الجهاز الإداري

التسجيل :
    ‏2005-06-14
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    YOU touch my Heart Rita

Bero

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2007-10-17
  9. yemen_samurai

yemen_samurai عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-03-19
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    i totaly agree with u Rita in what u said, but i don't agree with the topic title
    u have mentioned all the things husbands use to do with their patners - i mean wifes
    but that's not only the reason for the family problems

the main problem raised from the family of each of the husband and wife
    men raised with the thoughts that they should do all what u have mentioned above and also the women raised with obaying those things without discussion

a real understanding of what marrage means is essential
    the men should know that the women in the house is not just smoeting to fulfill his needs
    she is rather his life patner, soul mate and the base for his lovly family
    the family should raise their children with those things from both sides

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2007-10-17
  11. عــاهد

عــاهد مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-09-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Rito, i will but over the weekend!

12.   مشاركة رقم : 7    ‏2007-10-17
  13. shamlan_20

shamlan_20 قلم ذهبي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-02-17
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    take your time ya 3reass;)

14.   مشاركة رقم : 8    ‏2007-10-18
  15. YemeniQueen

YemeniQueen مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-09-05
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Interesting

Many of you have mentioned alot of the things I was thinking about.

But let me ask you all this, why do many families marry their sons/daughters off to someone who is not compatable with their child?

Many families marry off their kids, especially their daughters off to the highest bidder. They marry them off for masla7ah...That's not right. Girls have become objects that are being bought and sold...and for what?? seriously

I think that many Yemenis are not following the sunnah when marrying their kids off to someone.

16.   مشاركة رقم : 9    ‏2007-10-18
  17. yemen_samurai

yemen_samurai عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-03-19
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

i agree with u
    but
    as i said before the problem is with the family as the basic cell of the society
    if the family is good the the whole society will run fine
    society is a collection of families

regards

18.   مشاركة رقم : 10    ‏2007-10-19
  19. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    with that i agree with u

thanks a lot yemen-samurai for sharing ur opinion