مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2007-10-16
  1. oopsaleem

oopsaleem عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-02-07
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    [ALIGN=LEFT],Hi everybody

Don't you think it is time for us to move on and forget about political parties dispute! To be clear, put the political dispute aside and build our country regardless our affiliation to this party or that. Some people might say it is mandatory to join one of the parties because they represent our point of view. Well, I think they all do, but when you come to reality, they all don't. If we want our country to be prosperous and safe, we must be one hand and try to avoid anything that might separate us

Best regards

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2007-10-16
  3. Bero

Bero الجهاز الإداري

التسجيل :
    ‏2005-06-14
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Yes....!!! You are absolutely right ...Let's think seriously and start to built our country with our actions not says and disputes..!!!! This Majlis brings up some ideas ,and we have to take the good one and start applying it in our real life ...and so on....:)

Thank you oopsaleem

Bero

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2007-10-16
  5. عــاهد

عــاهد مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-09-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    I am with you bro!

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2007-10-16
  7. oopsaleem

oopsaleem عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-02-07
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

Thanks for your replay bero

Best regards

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2007-10-16
  9. oopsaleem

oopsaleem عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-02-07
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Thanks for the passage pal

Best regards

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2007-10-17
  11. shareef

shareef قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-03-07
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    I like what you side, and how you think,,, and i support your point of view,,, however i must insist that before we move on and build our country, we most stop for a moment first and clear all the misunderstandings between us,,, we are the victims of great political errors that were committed by people who held power in the the two Yemeni countries formerly as well as the unified Yemen,,, those errors unfortunately are making us hate each other for no reason. The people who held power worked hard to make us hate each other, neighboring countries like Saudia also worked hard to make sure we still divided, even though physically we Untied,,,, the British Empire, The Monarchy system in the North, the Communist system in the South, and last but not least which is actually the greatest, the current ruling party system,,, all those systems made the Yemeni people ununited mentally,,,,, you see what i'm trying to say here brother? So before we even go ahead and Start building our country like you said,, we have to clear all those misunderstandings between us, so we can rise strong one-hand, one-nation, and not have to kill each other for a little argument,, we don't to do the same mistakes our fathers did,,, just for the records I don't belong to any political party,,, I have my own party that doesn’t exist yet.. :D0

12.   مشاركة رقم : 7    ‏2007-10-17
  13. yemen_samurai

yemen_samurai عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-03-19
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

ur mind is very clrear to think like that
    thanks ALLAH that we still have some poeple who think like u

14.   مشاركة رقم : 8    ‏2007-10-19
  15. oopsaleem

oopsaleem عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-02-07
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

Well written Mr. Shareef, and I totally support your opinion that there are some people outside don't want Yemen to be one hand and try day and night to separate us. However, we go too far sometimes and forget about our real enemies

Thanks for the replay

16.   مشاركة رقم : 9    ‏2007-10-19
  17. oopsaleem

oopsaleem عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-02-07
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

I am really flattered. Thanks for the reply
    Best regards

مشاركة هذه الصفحة