Eid in the west (Eid Mubarak from YemenReform)

الكاتب : yemenreform   المشاهدات : 528   الردود : 4    ‏2007-10-13
      مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2007-10-13
  1. yemenreform

yemenreform عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-01-28
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    It was a nice Eid.
    It had its usual controversy between Iran and Saudi.
    Yemenis keep it simple as usual.

It rained in NY all day Thursday and into Friday Morning. It was beautiful and sunny after 8:30 with cool fresh breeze left by the morning rain. Everyone looked fresh in their new eid clothes on the streets of Brooklyn NY. We all went to Masjid Al-Faroog for Eid prayers. I met the family and said Eid Mubarak.

We than took the kids to the Islamic center. We were late, but there was still some toys left. They had some balloons and nice eid decor. The boys and girls played on separate floors. They had fun for a few hour.

May Allah bless those who donated their time/money and to bring the joy to the kids hearts.

Most of the families were leaving about noon. We went to visit the few families we know in the west to say Eid Mubarak and consume the tasty cake and candy. The kids got more money and toys.

We went home lunch and prayed. In the afternoon, we took the kids to a place with indoor games since the parks were still wet. We met more Yemeni and Arabic families and said Eid Mubarak. We took some family pictures and videos. I met people I haven't seen for nine years considering.

It was just unreal. I was too happy.

I was sitting in the corner sipping my coffee and I got this sudden alarm. This is too nice. It can not last. I wonder what the tough days will look like in my life. I thought about other people with not so happy eids. You know who I am talking about. May Allah give them strength through their tough days. I made du3aa for myself and for them.

I was tired that night, I took a little nap when I got home and woke up again to talk with the family and finish the last episode of BAB Al-7arah. That was the only show I watched this Ramadan. I did not miss any episodes because someone was always nice enough to post all the episodes on youtube (with very bad sound, but Jazzahum Allah kul Khair)

Eid song for Ali Al-Ansy
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AavPH-zTi7o

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2007-10-13
  3. shareef

shareef قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-03-07
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Eid Mubarak to you Mr. YR...Kull Aaam you and your family ba alef kahir

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2007-10-13
  5. yemenreform

yemenreform عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-01-28
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
  6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2007-10-13
  7. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

thanks for sharing and

[​IMG]

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2007-10-14
  9. عــاهد

عــاهد مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-09-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Ahlaaan YemenReform I can't believe i am telling you eid mubarak On the Forum.

I already told you where i spent my eid, besides here Eid has no taste at all! The Only moments i felt the Joy of Eid is when i called backhome, It was 7 in the morning there everyone was coming back from Eid prayer!

It was a cold Eid too.

مشاركة هذه الصفحة