الكاتب : anti_propaganda   المشاهدات : 620   الردود : 4    ‏2007-10-10
      مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2007-10-10
  1. anti_propaganda

anti_propaganda مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-02-06
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    an obligation of every muslim.all u need to know.. .(زكاة الفطر)...zakat alfitr

ALLAH SUB7ANAHIU WA TA3ALA IMOPSED SOME OBLIGATIONS UPON US MUSLIMS THAT WE ARE OBLIGED TO OFFICIATE AND CONDUCT THEM THE WAY HE TOLD US TO.
    ONE OF THOSE OBLIGATIONS IS THE ALM OF BREAKFAST (ZAKATULFIRT).

Who is ought to pay it
    It is due upon every muslim individual who gets to live at least a day of Ramadan and goes on to be alive on the first day of the next month of shawal . since in Islamic calendar the day starts on sunset,,,,it is due upon every muslim gets to live the sunset of the last day of Ramadan.
    Therefore if someone dies before he makes it to the last sunset of the last day of Ramadan such zakah is not to be paid for him or her. GOD FORBID. On the other hand it is to be paid for a new born of the last day of Ramadan who gets to live the first day of shawal by his provider(father or guardian).

The muslim pays zakat al-fitr for himself and for those whom he provides , if muslims that if thy are not muslims such obligation does not involve them. hence the muslim should pay zakat al-fitr for his poor family members that he provides i.e (they can not afford to pay themselves ) like brothers ,sisters, father mother, (if he is their provider) and of course for his wife and children who are not adult.
    Zakat al-fitr id due only upon a muslim who has food or money excess to that enough to meet his needs( food, clothing and residence) for the night and day of eid.
    Type of zakat al-fitr
    Zakat al fitr is said to be approximately 2 kilo- grams of the common food of the country you live in,,,, for example if you live in a country whose common food is rice you give away 2kg of rice. It is better to give zakat al-fitr as food as it is the sunnah of prophet Mohammed (pbuh) however the scholars has estimated an amount of 2 US$ as ..... to be given away per person.

Time of zakat al-fitr
    First of all the person should intend in his heart that he is going to pay the zakah on time because in islam it is( thee deeds are rewarded per thee intentions). Zakat al-fitr must be given away before the sunset of the first day of Eid and is not allowed under any circumistances whatsoever to postpone it over this time line.

To whom it should be given
    In some Islamic countries there exist committees that collect such zakat to distribute it amongst the needy and the poor…however it is also allowed that u give it away urself to those who u feel they really need it of muslims in ur place of residence such as orphans poor etc.

May Allah help us all to do our obligations as Muslims

HAPPY EID TO U ALL

luvs

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2007-10-10
  3. shareef

shareef قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-03-07
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Happy Eid to you Mr. Anti-Propaganda,,,,,and thanks alot for the great presentation.........Salaam

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2007-10-10
  5. anti_propaganda

anti_propaganda مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-02-06
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    happy eid to u too brother shareef
    o haj wana hareew:D

luvs

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2007-10-11
  7. عــاهد

عــاهد مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-09-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    LOL

This is the first thing my mom would talk about when i call her.

WAlad ayn al zakah

thx for the valuable info bro.

You're 7areew and i am 7aj :cool:

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2007-10-14
  9. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

thanks
    i like the "things" u are sharing, even when i know them its nice to read them again

so thanks for that and

[​IMG]

مشاركة هذه الصفحة