1. SaMMak

SaMMak عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-09-10
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Dear all,

Hi there,
    This is my first time to participate in this Section of the forum. Thus, I am happy to have this precious chance to say HELLO to you all and to dedicate from the deep down bottom of my heart my best wishes to each one of you in person cause you worth it all, guys.

Another thing is that I have an observation and let me say so instead of saying “Complaint” concerning the process of registration and account activation in the forum.

It has been quite long time I kept searching for a nice and cool Yemeni forum which has an English Section where I can find Yemeni guyz to exchange ideas, info, stories, experiences and even day-to-day activities. Then I heard about this forum and I toke a tour in it and I liked it a lot. I thought that this is the place I was looking for. Consequently, I ran to register myself in it and that was I think in September 10th. Then, I tried to participate or to add my comments on any topic, but my account wasn’t activated yet. I thought that I could contact one of the section’s administrators, moderators or at least to contact one of the members to ask him/her a favor to connect me with one of the people in charge to tell me what is that for.

You can’t imagine how many hours and days I kept looking for an email in the topics submitted or in an image might be browsed here or there in the forum. Finally, I just got fed up and give up the idea.

After 12 days I received a message from the system of the forum telling me that my account has been activated.

So, after this story, don’t you think that this process is too much for those who want to join the forum? Moreover, if there is a way to speed that please do so, or just you can put this thing on the table of the board to be discussed for an action.

Once more, I wish you all, guys, the best…

Regards,

SaMMAk

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2007-10-10
  3. shareef

shareef قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-03-07
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Brother Sammak,,,,, Welcome!!!! Welcome!!! Welcome!!! Glad to have you here,,,,,,,,,,,,,and sorry to hear you struggle man......:D.......Now that you here,,,,, We're glad to have you...........Welcome

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2007-10-10
  5. YemeniQueen

YemeniQueen مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-09-05
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    !Asalamu Alaikum

Yeah I know what you mean and I do understand your frustrations. I went through the same thing. :) I'm new here too

I registered and waited for a couple of weeks hoping to get the email letting me know that my account has been activated..but nothing came. I waited some more and then just got fed up and came on here and tried to log in...and it logged me in..it was so weird...I never got that email.

So I agree with you, something needs to be fixed here. I hope the adms and mods find a solution to this difficulty.

Welcome to the forum

Wasalam

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2007-10-10
  7. samiah

samiah مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    welcome to the english section
    wow, a lot of things changed in the registration process, i never thought they take that long to activate an account here, anyways were glade you finally participated.
    hope you enjoy the forum brother

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2007-10-10
  9. الشاب عادل

الشاب عادل قلم ماسي

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-03-14
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Welcomeooooooooo Brother to your forum :)

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2007-10-10
  11. The Hunter

The Hunter عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-03-07
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Welcome Welcome Welcome

Welcome Mr. SaMMak to this forum and I think we gonna gain alot of knowledge from you as I observed from your first topic it seems you are a talent person
    Again I welcome you on behalf myself

The Hunter

12.   مشاركة رقم : 7    ‏2007-10-10
  13. only God

only God عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-02-03
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    salaam,

welcome in here and happy Eid

I'm new too

I must be lucky because i had gotten my account activited in a mint.

take care

14.   مشاركة رقم : 8    ‏2007-10-10
  15. عــاهد

عــاهد مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-09-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Salam all,

Ahlan wa sahlan brother Sammak.
    We are very glad to have a new family member in between!

I was not surprised of the Registration process, thats because allot of members use multiple accounts for scamming purposes, But i was surprised of the way you wrote about yourself.

To be honest with you, we've been looking for a member like you.

and here you come:)

Brother we're desperately waiting to hear about you, and hoping that you could share you everyday events.

Intesar if you could...hook brother Sammak with your star program ;)

16.   مشاركة رقم : 9    ‏2007-10-10
  17. عــاهد

عــاهد مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-09-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Oh yea one observation...you're photoshop skilled bro :D

18.   مشاركة رقم : 10    ‏2007-10-10
  19. حنين الغد

حنين الغد قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-10
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    [​IMG]

Glad to have you in the English Section
    :confused:Wow U went through all that to Get in the majlis
    Honestly it didn't happen to me ..my account was activated in the same day Same minute Wallah .
    i Guess it was your bad luck :D
    Anyways feel free to share Ur thoughts and express your opinions with us
    Best Wishes:)

مشاركة هذه الصفحة