الكاتب : Mujahida   المشاهدات : 1,290   الردود : 28    ‏2007-10-09
      مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2007-10-09
  1. Mujahida

Mujahida عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-10-09
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Dear members,ive just joined today and actually im english speaking dying to learn arabic is there anyone prepared to teach me arabic and il in exchange teach them english.Jazakumullah

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2007-10-09
  3. Mujahida

Mujahida عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-10-09
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Dear members,ive just joined today and actually im english speaking dying to learn arabic is there anyone prepared to teach me arabic and il in exchange teach them english.Jazakumullah

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2007-10-09
  5. عــاهد

عــاهد مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-09-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Walikum al salam

Welcome to the english section!:)

Sure sister, This forum was designed to exchange and help each other.
    You'll defiantly learn within being between us.

All you have to do is just keep up to date and i promise you'll learn the arabic language. We have great members here, they'll treat you as a family member insha allah.

If you need help with anything let me know!;)

salam

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2007-10-09
  7. عــاهد

عــاهد مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-09-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Walikum al salam

Welcome to the english section!:)

Sure sister, This forum was designed to exchange and help each other.
    You'll defiantly learn within being between us.

All you have to do is just keep up to date and i promise you'll learn the arabic language. We have great members here, they'll treat you as a family member insha allah.

If you need help with anything let me know!;)

salam

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2007-10-09
  9. anti_propaganda

anti_propaganda مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-02-06
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    welcome

we will be more than happy to help

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2007-10-09
  11. anti_propaganda

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-02-06
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    welcome

we will be more than happy to help

12.   مشاركة رقم : 7    ‏2007-10-09
  13. Mujahida

Mujahida عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-10-09
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Ahad917 and anti propaganda jazakumullah sooo much i really apreciate your kind words

14.   مشاركة رقم : 8    ‏2007-10-09
  15. Mujahida

Mujahida عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-10-09
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Ahad917 and anti propaganda jazakumullah sooo much i really apreciate your kind words

16.   مشاركة رقم : 9    ‏2007-10-09
  17. الشاب عادل

الشاب عادل قلم ماسي

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-03-14
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    ahlan wa sahlan Ms. Mujahida :)

and inshallah u'll gain knowledge from us and we gain from u

18.   مشاركة رقم : 10    ‏2007-10-09
  19. anti_propaganda

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-02-06
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    first lesson

[when u want to thank someone or some people

the verb(جزى)
    pronounced ''jaza'' means may reward or may compense ....in past tense

in arabic sometimes we use a verb in past tense when praying to allah to indicate our belief in him that he will accept the prayer and because we believe that he is there listening to our prayers ,,,,,,,,and hence when we pray to the almighty it's one's duty to believe that he will grant us our request ...so we take it for granted.

an example of such case is when we say jazakallahu

which is a verb in the past tense
    we express such thing in arabic by using the past tense with the verbs we pray with indicating that we believe that allah will accept our prayer.

praying to allah has many forms in arabic which in god's well i will explain later..

for now i would like to teach you how to thank someone as prophet Mohammed peace be upon him taught us Muslims to do.

for addressing singular you add the suffix ''ka'' which refers to the addressee being singular masculine. it becomes ''jazaka''

for feminine singular addressee u add the suffix ''ki'' to a verb. which
    in this case is''jaza''.....then it becomes jazaki

unlike english language which takes plural for two or more, Arabic language takes plural for three or more .

as such....to adress both a couple of males or a couple of females or a couple of a male and a female u add the suffix ''kuma'' to the verb. in this case it becomes '' jazakuma''

in adressing plural males or females or mix u add suffix '' kumu'' to the verb. in this case it becomes ''jazakumu''

all above mentioned cases relate adressing a present person with a verb in a sentence in which he'she or they are objects

for absent addressee we use different suffixes which i will tell you later on .

after forming the verb along with the popper addressee suffix u mention the subject of the verb.....in this case u say....

jazaka allahu ......means may allah reward u ( remember ...singular masculine)

jazaki allahu(for singular femnine)
    jazakuma allu......for a couple....two.
    jazakumu allhu.....for plural

in arabic language two consequent constant letters are not allowed in a word.due to difficulty it may cause in pronunciation.

concidering the above mentioned rule , for convinience of pronunciation , for two subsequent words such that the first word ends with a vowel and the second one starts with a vowel the first letter of the second word becomes silent and only the last vowel letter of the first word is pronounced.

i hope u get that:D

for example....in the case under concideration

jazaka allau......is pronounced ......jazakallahu

jazaki allhu...pronounced.....jazakillahu

jazakuma allahu................jazakumallahu

jazakumu allahu'''''pronounced......jazakumullahu

so for thanking me and ahad917 u should have said ''' jazakumallahu khairan'''

khairan here means""well being''''which stands in the sentence to answer what reward you've asked allah to grant us.

actually before i can go further explaining how sentences are formed in arabic i need to know what u've learned so far to judge what level of info u can handle. and i need to know if my explanation is understandable.

so sister..............i want to say ''' jazakillhu khairan''' for trying to learn arabic so that u can read qura'an and undrestand it''

luvs

]​

مشاركة هذه الصفحة