1. Asgarnia Lord

Asgarnia Lord عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-05-17
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    This is a blue Color

[​IMG]

Blue often denotes injury, such as in the phrase "black and blue," since it is the colour of a bruise. Blue is also used as a word to denote a sad or melancholy state, as in depression, or simply a state of deep contemplation (however, the phrase "blue skies," referring
    to sunny weather, implies cheerfulness). Symbolically, blue is associated with that state, such as the term blue period to describe Pablo Picasso's work from 1901 to 1904.

Blue is often a colour used to symbolize honesty and trustworthiness. Connected to this, blue traditionally is associated with the Christian virtue faith. Hence, it may also mean naivité, being "blue-eyed". In Scandinavia this expression is used for people who are easily tricked or cheated, and in Japanese the word "aoi," meaning "blue," also indicates innocence and inexperience

A Blu-ray Disc is a high-density optical disc formatted for the storage of digital media, including high-definition video

Blue and white are the national colours of Somalia, Finland, Greece, Israel, Scotland, San Marino, and Honduras

The blues is a style of music originated by African Americans.

Light blue is often associated with the cold. When with white, blue is associated with ice and snow; and by extension, winter.

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2007-10-09
  3. YemeniQueen

YemeniQueen مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-09-05
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    LOL
    My two year-old nephew used to use the word "blue" when he's mad at someone...I think he thinks its a bad word

Now, he just uses the word "samakah" (fish) except he pronounces it "samameh"...LOL its sooo cute

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2007-10-09
  5. YemeniQueen

YemeniQueen مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-09-05
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    LOL
    My two year-old nephew used to use the word "blue" when he's mad at someone...I think he thinks its a bad word

Now, he just uses the word "samakah" (fish) except he pronounces it "samameh"...LOL its sooo cute

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2007-10-09
  7. anti_propaganda

anti_propaganda مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-02-06
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    blue is a color of elegance and sophistication

مشاركة هذه الصفحة