مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2007-10-03
  1. shareef

shareef قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-03-07
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Please Every Body Vote For the Essay that you think it Deserves the Prize
    The Prize is $100 that will be sent to the Winner as a Gift Card, or Money Order Via Mail, or Money Transfer
    The Voting Will take place from NOW until Ramadan 25th
    Contestants are NOT allowed to Vote,,,,, One Vote from each member only
    Pleas READ the Essays before you Vote,,,,,and Please Vote For the Essay Not the Writer,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,All you have to do is say: (I Vote for essay # 1) OR (I Vote for essay #2) :D o
    Go0oD Luck!!!1
    ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))(((((((((((((((((((((((((
    EssaY # 1​
    [frame="2 50"]بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

RAMADAN THE VVIP GUEST

A few days later, a very precious guest is coming to our lovely house. It is the holy Ramadan. It is coming after
    a long year, and it will not stay very long time with us my dear brothers and sisters, it is only a month (30 days countable). If we take proper care, it will give us numerous benefits. The mercy and forgiveness of Allah and safety from the Hellfire anshallah, we do not have time to gossip or to waste otherwise; we are busy to arrange food, accommodation and trips to desired spots, also collecting gift items before it leaves. O Allah, our Lord, kindly enable us to receive, enjoy and end it properly

There are some people, who can deal with Ramadan in different ways and attitudes. The holy Ramadan means different things to
    different people. Some of us can view Ramadan as a period of expressing their undying love for the beloved. For them, Ramadan is a valuable, precious, and rare occasion. They can spend all their time doing good things, convinced that the reward of each act is multiplied manifold. These people are seeking for the forgiveness or begging for paradise, and seeking protection from Hellfire

My dearest brothers and sisters in Islam please fear the creator of this world and beware of wasting your life away in futile activities. You must make sure; you make use of your time by being positive and constructive in this holy month, for it is by doing so you can achieve the pleasure of Allah. And you have to know a fact which is: imagine this may well be your last Ramadan, your last opportunity to benefit from the special blessings and forgiveness that accompanies this month. So I pleased all of my brothers and sisters to worship Allah hardly in the last ten days of this holy month

The aim for welcoming Ramadan as guest; is that, every person should keep reminding himself/herself about the importance of fasting and think that if he/she is going to abstain from food and other things then why not for Allah. Apart from Ramadan, he/she should keep additional non obligatory fasts and try to conceal them and hope that the obligatory ones will also one day be for Allah alone[/frame]
    ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
    EssaY # 2
    [frame="3 50"]قال الله تعالى
    شَهْرُ رَمَضَانَ الَّذِيَ أُنزِلَ فِيهِ الْقُرْآنُ هُدًى لِّلنَّاسِ وَبَيِّنَاتٍ مِّنَ الْهُدَى وَالْفُرْقَانِ

صدق الله العظيم

The Holy Month Of Ramadan

Ramadan is the holy month of the year in which Muslims fast every day from dawn to dusk. This month is very special for the Muslims. It is the month the Quran was inspired to Muhammad ( peace be upon him ) and it is also called God’s feast. In this month a person who fasts empties and purifies himself, and then waits for God to walk into his heart.

A person who fasts, by eating less food and taking more care of his behaviour, tries to empty his body and cleanse his heart of impurities. He is supposed to resist his sensual desires and focus on his moral side: eating, drinking, smoking, etc. is forbidden from down to dusk. Of course, those who have health problems, children, and old people are excused. Still these are not the only things a faster should decline: he should not lie, talk behind anyone's back, or hurt anyone for then his fast will be useless.

Even many of those who do not avoid eating and drinking do not miss the praying part, especially at dawn and dusk. If praying on other days of the year is like walking toward God, in this month it is like running toward him. And at dusk when it is time to break the fast and start the normal life again, praying is like getting one step closer to purity. When he walks in he may bring gifts with him: gifts of honour, confidence, peace, patience, courage, satisfaction, safety, and most of all faith and love.

After all, fasting is like cleansing inside and opening hearts, waiting for God to enter. This is what makes Ramadan so special to Muslims. However, it is not the only chance for God to reach someone’s heart. God's love is unconditional and any one who is loved by him becomes gifted, no matter what time or month of the year it is or what religion he has[/frame]

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2007-10-03
  3. shareef

shareef قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-03-07
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    I vote for Essay # 1

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2007-10-03
  5. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :