Every one is to participate...(Funniest, best Moments)

الكاتب : عــاهد   المشاهدات : 878   الردود : 10    ‏2007-09-17
      مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2007-09-17
  1. عــاهد

عــاهد مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-09-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    [​IMG]

Al salam Alikum brothers and sisters!

Kaif al 7al hows Ramathan going with everyone?
    Hope, you all are doing well!

Already lets get started. As a part of improving this section, and most important sharing the Ramathan spirit with each other, I thought that everyone could share with us....funniest moment....most unforgettable moment....what's his/her ambition that they are praying for in this month....Happiest moment......In general Express the inside YOU!

And please no chatting. I know i am the most chatter here :D but i'll stop it!:mad:

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2007-09-17
  3. عــاهد

عــاهد مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-09-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    I'll start off first with one funnies moment.

It was in yemen, maybe a day or two before i depart yemen and come to the states. It was the last moments with my friends (Aiyman, Mohammed, and my cousin Abdul Rahman) so i thought i'll still manage to have fun with them.

So....they were playing soccer outside, and i didn't feel like it because i wanted to Abith (ابيض):D
    I told my mother (may allah bless all of our parents) that i was going to hang out with them.

Ok....I picked them up and we went to the restaurant (Al sharq al ousat). Everyone was broke:eek:, because i had told them that i was going to pay for them.:cool:
    We ordered everything that they wanted, They were dead hungry after the game!

After eating i told them i was going to wash my hands and pay the bill.
    I went off and hid myself, where the chefs were.

Five minutes passed...and Ahad is not here....already Ten minutes passed and he is still not here. Where did this guy go?:confused:

The looks on their faces were hilarious, they were sooo scared when they got the bill and were informed that i didn't pay.:eek:

Now twenty minutes had passed and the freaking guy is not here yet.:mad:
    They started whispering at each other's ear.....i know what they were planning!
    They were planning to run away LOL:D

So...Abdul Rahman was to lead them and escape first then Aiyman then Mohammed.

Abdul Rahman went off and was like a feet away from leaving the door......but then the Cashier asked him for the bill.

Their faces were sooo red and they didn't know what excuse to come up with.:eek: I made them struggle a bit with the guy. The guy told them to pay or he'll call the 3asker (police). At that moment i decided to step out.:D

I was right behind mohammed he looked at me and didn't realize it was me....he turned then looked again and grabbed me, and said.
    هوذا هو الجني هنا :mad:

Abdul Rahman and Aiyman grabbed me and started beating me up for what prank i had played on them. They were devastated.

Looooooooooooooooool i can't forget that day. :D

I then paid the bill, bought some Qat for all and then drove home to finish the day.

Now who's next to roll?

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2007-09-17
  5. anti_propaganda

anti_propaganda مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-02-06
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    poor guys ,,,,,how could u do that to them u ahad:confused:

forget about what i said it was freakin funny:D

thnx for sharing
    luvs

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2007-09-17
  7. عــاهد

عــاهد مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-09-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

Your turn!....tell us some funny moment.
    Share man!

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2007-09-17
  9. anti_propaganda

anti_propaganda مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-02-06
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    as soon as i remember some i'll

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2007-09-17
  11. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

thats ahad, like we all know him
    thanks for sharing this funny story

[​IMG]

ur friends will never forget u - be sure of that

12.   مشاركة رقم : 7    ‏2007-09-18
  13. إبراهيم ناصر

إبراهيم ناصر مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-04-14
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    great

I will be back

14.   مشاركة رقم : 8    ‏2007-09-18
  15. iBn Al-YeMeN

iBn Al-YeMeN قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-06-21
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

looooooooool

هوذا هو الجني هنا

i'll drop mines once i remember somethin good :p

16.   مشاركة رقم : 9    ‏2007-09-18
  17. samiah

samiah مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    me too
    :p

18.   مشاركة رقم : 10    ‏2007-09-18
  19. عــاهد

عــاهد مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-09-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Now lets come to the second funniest moment!

It was back in yemen i think in 10th grade. So lucky that day we had three teachers absent. :D (oh Yeaaaaa)

The day before my brother handed me the shisha and told me to hand it to his friend, the next day while passing by. This means i had the shisha with me that day.

My friend Moda3s always brings qat, his father is a mogawt.

My other friend, amin would never come to class without za3gah and *****.

We found out that all three teachers were absent, none on us was prepared for this occasion.

So that day, i asked the school janitor to prepare the shisha if he could. He lived inside the school. Moda3s called his younger brother to secretly bring some more qat. And Amin that day was loaded with za3gah.

These were the last three periods of the day 5th, 6th , and 7th.

The Janitor prepared the hookah, moda3s received the qat, and Amin got all the za3gah out.
    We fixed the chairs and made a circle, 20 student.

I started off with the shisha and moda3s gave some people gat and other people took z3gah. AAAAh that was the best day.

We played *****, we khazna, and we cracked allot of jokes (the class' funniest people were there that day).

Not too long until one of our enemies passed by and saw the class without a teacher and everyone was fooling around.

Our enemy was a girl from 10th grade (g). They always competed with us (the boys). She went and told the Assistant principal what was going on in our class.
    We never found out till the moment, the Asst. principal kicked the door with the stick in his hand :mad: and a whole group of girls (our enemies) behind him looking at us and laughing sarcastically:p. We looked at him :eek: every one ran into their chairs like mice. :D

Each one of us got punished that day. Punishment was 5 real real real hottt hits in our hands:eek:, no free play period, 50 push ups every morning for a week, and to clean the school yard after the break. :(

We were under surveillance for a week :cool:then, the strictness went away.

مشاركة هذه الصفحة